Samoans and Indians

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I know Samoans aren't seen as super studs or anything, but as long as they not obese they generally can slam really hot white/ MEA/ noodlewhores, provided they are not fobs.

At the very least they are not ridiculed by foids and guys and even victimised by them (there is YouTube video of a curry sitting on a bench and some lanklet goes and pours a milkshake all over him for no reason).

Samoans and curries have a lot in common:

1. Both are v tanned.
2. Both have weird bodies (Samoans are fat brickhouses, curries are either fat lightbulbs or skinny af or skinnyfat)
3. Both have a weird family/ cultural dynamic
4. Both have shit diets
5. Both are poor
6. Both call each other bro (Bhai / uce)
7. Both do cringe low IQ shit with their friends
8. Both have pseudo gay behaviours with their friends (randomly arm around each other/ hold hands, etc)

So why total disrespect, ridicule and memedom for curries but non of that for Samoans?

What is going on, on the looksmaxxing forum? Jfl, are all the mods asleep? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
What is going on, on the looksmaxxing forum? Jfl, are all the mods asleep? :lul:
Clearly the disparity is all driven by looks, that's what I am getting at

Samoans are literally killed their weak and cleaned their gene pool
Also the shit stereotype
Sorry bro sometimes you get extremely unlucky

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Samoans are literally killed their weak and cleaned their gene pool
Also the shit stereotype
Sorry bro sometimes you get extremely unlucky
Yeah I guess until about 50 years ago Samoans would have been physical moggers as the physical Dom ones would have been the only ones to survive , cos diet was all fish, occasional pig, taro, carrots and shit, Indians have had diet that sent them backwards for nearly 5000 years.

But that physical Dom body Samoans have is not what's respected now, it's all about aesthetix body, so surely women and men would see the Samoan body as badly as they see the Indian one?

your a fucking retard comparing samoans to curries
i live in australia and there are alot of samoans at my school

1 they have the biggest frames you will see never seen a twink samoan
2 they are seen as thugmaxxed/badboys
3 golden nice skin tone
4 alot are tall
5 alot of them are forward grown only seen 1 samoan at my school that wasn't

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, TheChosenChad, animo123 and 6 others
you don't know shit about them see them on a daily basis at school
don't comment on a race if you haven't seen them irl
samoans mog every other race except white
and they have the best frames i have ever seen and im not even hyping them up they are fucking huge

Indians have had diet that sent them backwards for nearly 5000 years.

But that physical Dom body Samoans have is not what's respected now
Normies do not care about your hardships causing falios
You were poor so you ate bad?
You poured boiling water on your face by accident as a child?
They don't care at the end of the day they see a curry and the rock
Its annoying but you have to deal with it

Dom bodies are respected regardless it helps that a lot of them are thugmaxxed too

• +1
Because samaonas are genetic beast who will stomp your head in the ground with their 30 inch claves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, KING REIDYZ, TheChosenChad and 3 others
and they have the best frames i have ever seen and im not even hyping them up they are fucking huge
They mog white people too btw, atleast physically

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344, Somalipirate and 1 other person
your a fucking retard comparing samoans to curries
i live in australia and there are alot of samoans at my school

1 they have the biggest frames you will see never seen a twink samoan
2 they are seen as thugmaxxed/badboys
3 golden nice skin tone
4 alot are tall
5 alot of them are forward grown only seen 1 samoan at my school that wasn't
Samoans easily mogs whites physically. The average Samoan will have no problem beating the average white to death and every other race for that matter

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10615
Samoans easily mogs whites physically. The average Samoan will have no problem beating the average white to death and every other race for that matter
exactly right there huge all the samoan/islander kids at my school have frames bigger then all the teachers and there like 16 and 17

I also lived in Australia for a while but where I was I didn't see many Samoans at all (Mosman in northern Sydney).

I do agree they physical and framemog everyone, for the evolutionary reasons above, however I am saying that those things that do demonstrate good genes are not really demanded by the market or foids now, so they should be seen as bad as curries

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and IndianJock
exactly right there huge all the samoan/islander kids at my school have frames bigger then all the teachers and there like 16 and 17
That is to be expected when your race culture sparta on steroids. Imagine an island, where prepertual war between clans is the norm and only the fittest and strongest can survive any race in that condition will become a chad race. But samoans aren't that very attractive as their bodies lean towards fat than muscles and they have a big problem with obesity as their body is very good at saving fatim their bodies

• +1
I also lived in Australia for a while but where I was I didn't see many Samoans at all (Mosman in northern Sydney).

I do agree they physical and framemog everyone, for the evolutionary reasons above, however I am saying that those things that do demonstrate good genes are not really demanded by the market or foids now, so they should be seen as bad as curries
nope they will never be seen as bad as curries
curries are the ugliest race i can only name one god looking curry i saw and it was some random chef guy at the back of some indian restaraunt and i will admit he mogged the average white bloke to mumbai and back but most curries have terrible colouring, weird accents, the worst possible stereyotybes, bug eyes and are just generally seen as weird and dirty pests by everyone in australia and all over the world for that matter and there is also a large number of them over 1 billion and that will only continue to grow so they will never be seen as exotic or rare just dirty, ugly sexpests shat on and mogged by everyother race

That is to be expected when your race culture sparta on steroids. Imagine an island, where prepertual war between clans is the norm and only the fittest and strongest can survive any race in that condition will become a chad race. But samoans aren't that very attractive as their bodies lean towards fat than muscles and they have a big problem with obesity as their body is very good at saving fatim their bodies
don't try tell me about them i see them everyday none of them are fat at my school all are just huged framed warriors
and there not that ugly either some are but most are decent looking and ive noticed a trend with samoans are forward maxillas and ofc im not saying thats genetic but it could be something to do with there culture and what there families eat ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
I’m part Hawaiian and know a lot of Samoans and some of the shit you said is accurate but not all... Samoans usually don’t have many “chad” but I def know a decent amount of good looking ones girls and guys. Also they usually have some top tier hair long wavy/straight and dark black. Also frame mog curries bad. Now fob accents are still way better than a curry accent. Also a lot of Samoans thugmaxx. Also Samoans usually have decent bones unlike curries. Samoans eye areas are def better too. Also if a girl has to choose she’d choose a big/fat masculine Samoan over a skinny fat curry any day 🤷🏿‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10615
don't try tell me about them i see them everyday none of them are fat at my school all are just huged framed warriors
and there not that ugly either some are but most are decent looking and ive noticed a trend with samoans are forward maxillas and ofc im not saying thats genetic but it could be something to do with there culture and what there families eat ect
The ones that are ugly are usually super masculine

I know Samoans aren't seen as super studs or anything, but as long as they not obese they generally can slam really hot white/ MEA/ noodlewhores, provided they are not fobs.

At the very least they are not ridiculed by foids and guys and even victimised by them (there is YouTube video of a curry sitting on a bench and some lanklet goes and pours a milkshake all over him for no reason).

1. Both are v tanned.
2. Both have weird bodies (Samoans are fat brickhouses, curries are either fat lightbulbs or skinny af or skinnyfat)
4. Both have shit diets
5. Both are poor
8. Both have pseudo gay behaviours with their friends (randomly arm around each other/ hold hands, etc)

So why total disrespect, ridicule and memedom for curries but non of that for Samoans?
1-8 pretty accurate but Samoans are still leagues ahead of curries

The ones that are ugly are usually super masculine
yeah and they can still pull i see samoans with women alot even the ogre ones seem to get girlfriends plus and it seems im trying to suck samoans of but im not there actually really friendly people and respected so that could help aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516

yeah and they can still pull i see samoans with women alot even the ogre ones seem to get girlfriends plus and it seems im trying to suck samoans of but im not there actually really friendly people and respected so that could help aswell
True another thing is their Samoan women actually want them.
Can’t say the same about Indian women wanting Indian men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
True another thing is their Samoan women actually want them.
Can’t say the same about Indian women wanting Indian men
bro who wants indian men jfl?
there one of the most populous peoples on earth so right of the bat they have that against them
there ugly, bug eyes, terrible skin colour, weird accent, look cuckish
they have the worst stereyotypes by far, sex pests, rapists, streetshitters, dirty and pedophiles for the child marrige
they aren't wanted by any race for example, some white girls like korean guys, and most women like whites and some women find black guys hot and cool but indians... there just left out even middle eastern guys have more appeal

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 10516
jfl the hate everyone seems to have for curries is unreal. tiktok ppl are just openly racist to them too i don't know how they can deal with all this shit

bro who wants indian men jfl?
there one of the most populous peoples on earth so right of the bat they have that against them
there ugly, bug eyes, terrible skin colour, weird accent, look cuckish
they have the worst stereyotypes by far, sex pests, rapists, streetshitters, dirty and pedophiles for the child marrige
they aren't wanted by any race for example, some white girls like korean guys, and most women like whites and some women find black guys hot and cool but indians... there just left out even middle eastern guys have more appeal
Yeah man.
jfl the hate everyone seems to have for curries is unreal. tiktok ppl are just openly racist to them too i don't know how they can deal with all this shit
It’s pretty brutal tbh...

1. Both are v tanned.
4. Both have shit diets
5. Both are poor

because when you are genetically superior,you can get away with anything

Agree here, 2 of my best friends in Australia wer Samoans (although born in NZ/USA), they are really cool people (both were 6'+ and tanks)

Agree here, 2 of my best friends in Australia wer Samoans (although born in NZ/USA), they are really cool people (both were 6'+ and tanks)
yeah samoans are friendly people very welcoming and down to earth

Except me

im a god