I feel bad for people who really want to kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 3702, Lightbulb and 7 others
women attempt suicide men commit it statistically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, KEy21, Mediocre Normalfag and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Will not read those posts just scrolling through the posts their just sad fuck reading those
It got me into a sad mood, ngl. Found a post where some 26 y/o foid said she was going to hang herself in an hour. Then stopped posting.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
It got me into a sad mood, ngl. Found a post where some 26 y/o foid said she was going to hang herself in an hour. Then stopped posting.

NGL will not read anything on their i perfer it here this place is not encouraging to so suicide beside realizing it's ovER is better than suacide

I never even knew Serg had other forums than incels and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
who fucking cares stop pretending like you do. nobody cares about anybody but themselves jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, chadpreetcel123, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
I cant stop crying

Nothing depressing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
that forum is filled women who want to commit suicide because they cant get chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
women attempt suicide men commit it statistically
5 years ago I was getting home after school when I saw in front of me the corpse of a dead woman who had jumped from her apartment

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 773 and turkproducer
best site tbh

Postmaxxing on a suicide forum tbh

Serge is building a forum empire it seems like. That's admirable

serg is a shekel master.

he owns both sides of the tracks

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Fucked up site.

I'm going there soon bc people talking about wagecucking here

or turn ur life around and looksmax! serg can’t lose
Too late. I already have an account there and sometimes lurk. I got surprised that Serg owns it and incels too.

sergeant is eppley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Over and Deleted member 2846
Jfl @ running a suicide forum

• So Sad
Suicide is beautiful but only those who are brave can do it

• So Sad
Suicide is the bomb

Too late. I already have an account there and sometimes lurk. I got surprised that Serg owns it and incels too.
Have you tried to commit suicide? It’s like slipping into a warm bath before you throw up and wake sadly alive

• +1
Have you tried to commit suicide? It’s like slipping into a warm bath before you throw up and wake sadly alive
I only like to fantasize about shooting myself in the head or roping but I never tired it. There is still uncertainty and hope inside me unfortunately. I have few things to try out before I do it (psychiatrist and leaving social isolation).

Good test is to try doing bungee jump to see if I can break the barrier with sober mind. Most normal people need to be pushed out by instructor because survival instincts wont let you jump even if you know that you are tied up with strongass fucking rope.

It takes great courage to do it, normies cannot comprehend, some people say that it's an act of selfishness and cowardice, but I believe it's incredible courage and strong will to pull the trigger.

Is that what you felt? Warmth?

that forum is filled women who want to commit suicide because they cant get chad

Also Trans that are depressed that they will never be a Stacy. and date a Chad...

the existence of that forum annoys me to no end, why don't they just kill themselves?
100% all people who want to die are nowhere near good looking.

How bad is your life that you need to unironically visit a suicide website to feel better about yourself

just fucking lol at foids tbh
women are a meme