SARMs guide + trusted brands/sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Framletgod

Framletgod

dont @ me in threads, private msg me
What are SARMs?

The word SARM is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Mainly all of them were designed as alternative treatments to conditions such as muscle wasting diseases or obesity but nowdays it get used by gymcels that are to afraid to inject so they go for a weaker alternative which is sarms.

Before we dive into SARMs let me start off by saying MK-677, GW501516 and SR-9009 are NOT SARMs
The main reason why people think they are is because of how vendors market them. Usually you will see suppliers just sell them as a SARM because its easier to sell them.

These are not ALL SARMs but the most popular

RAD140 (Testolone)
Mainly used for: Increasing STRENGTH

LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)
Mainly used for: Increasing MUSCLE MASS

MK-2866 (Ostarine)
Mainly used for: recomposition (Increasing MASS/STRENGTH and losing FAT at the same time)

S23
Mainly used for: recomposition (Increasing MASS/STRENGTH and losing FAT at the same time) but way more potent then MK-2866 (Ostarine)

S4 (Andarine)
Mainly used for: cutting and getting lean (Losing overall bodyfat)

YK11
Mainly used for: inhibits myostatin (myostatin inhibits muscle growth in the body) also its structure is similar to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)

SR9009 (Stenabolic)
Mainly used for: cutting and endurance (Losing overall bodyfat and gaining endurance)

GW-501516 (Cardarine)
Mainly used for: cutting and endurance (Losing overall bodyfat and gaining endurance) very similiar to SR9009 (Stenabolic) but with way better halflife

MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
Mainly used for: muscle growth, better skin,hair and nails, improved sleep, promotes fat loss

Effectiveness by form of intake

Injecting liquid > Consume Liquid > Powder > Pills

Potency ranking (from STRONG to WEAK)

S23
YK11
S4
RAD140
LGD-4033
MK-2866
GW-501516

SR9009
MK-677
(keep in mind STRONG SARM = STRONGER SIDE EFFECTS)

(tbh i was to lazy to mention every side effect of each sarm, if you want to know the sideeffects of a specific sarm, feel free to ask)

Most trusted brands/sellers

(i might have forgotten some)

@jefferson
@Lorsss

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 17429, Bigfatpersonboy and 34 others
Great post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Luke LLL and Framletgod
Looks good.

I just took 1 gram lgd4033 and made a 2 vials of a 50mg/ml injectable yesterday. I will start using it when my joints heal and I can start gymcelling again. Interested to see how much mass it will add. Probably gonna start at just 5mg injected subq daily so just 0.1ml per day in my lower back fat.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Lorsss and Framletgod
Looks good.

I just took 1 gram lgd4033 and made a 2 vials of a 50mg/ml injectable yesterday. I will start using it when my joints heal and I can start gymcelling again. Interested to see how much mass it will add. Probably gonna start at just 5mg injected subq daily so just 0.1ml per day in my lower back fat.
yea i can imagine it working like anadrol/dbol but weaker

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
What are SARMs?

The word SARM is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Mainly all of them were designed as alternative treatments to conditions such as muscle wasting diseases or obesity but nowdays it get used by gymcels that are to afraid to inject so they go for a weaker alternative which is sarms.

Before we dive into SARMs let me start off by saying MK-677, GW501516 and SR-9009 are NOT SARMs
The main reason why people think they are is because of how vendors market them. Usually you will see suppliers just sell them as a SARM because its easier to sell them.

These are not ALL SARMs but the most popular

RAD140 (Testolone)
Mainly used for: Increasing STRENGTH

LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)

MK-2866 (Ostarine)
Mainly used for: recomposition (Increasing MASS/STRENGTH and losing FAT at the same time)

S23
Mainly used for: recomposition (Increasing MASS/STRENGTH and losing FAT at the same time) but way more potent then MK-2866 (Ostarine)

S4 (Andarine)
Mainly used for: cutting and getting lean (Losing overall bodyfat)

YK11
Mainly used for: inhibits myostatin (myostatin inhibits muscle growth in the body) also its structure is similar to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)

SR9009 (Stenabolic)
Mainly used for: cutting and endurance (Losing overall bodyfat and gaining endurance)

GW-501516 (Cardarine)
Mainly used for: cutting and endurance (Losing overall bodyfat and gaining endurance) very similiar to SR9009 (Stenabolic) but with way better halflife

MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
Mainly used for: muscle growth, better skin,hair and nails, improved sleep, promotes fat loss

Effectiveness by form of intake

Injecting liquid > Consume Liquid > Powder > Pills

Potency ranking (from STRONG to WEAK)

S23
YK11
S4
RAD140
LGD-4033
MK-2866
GW-501516

SR9009
MK-677
(keep in mind STRONG SARM = STRONGER SIDE EFFECTS)

(tbh i was to lazy to mention every side effect of each sarm, if you want to know the sideeffects of a specific sarm, feel free to ask)

Most trusted brands/sellers

(i might have forgotten some)

@jefferson
@Lorsss
Great post for beginners

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Just how strong is S23 compared to mk677? And how strong is S23 vs Dbol?

3mg LGD-4033 and 10mg MK-677 is fucking insane.
I legit get more gains eating in a caloric deficit and training once a week, than if without sarms I would have ate 4000 calories and trained 4 times a week.
I get leg gains from walking
I get wrist gains from using a mouse it's ridiculous

I gained 8 lbs lean muscle mass on my first cycle of LGD alone and had no recovery issues.
Two years ago I was training 4 times a week eating 4K calories high protein and it took me 4-5 months to gain those 8 lbs, I was lifting much heavier weights too and risking injury.

Unless you are a high T teen, natural bodybuilding is a meme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Bigfatpersonboy, imnotgay and 9 others
I’ve tried ostarine and getting basically nothing from it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Just how strong is S23 compared to mk677? And how strong is S23 vs Dbol?
what u mean by stronger? theres no data that says its ¨10x stronger¨ or something like that, we can only assume by results and peoples experience

also S23 is really weak(effectiveness) compared dbol, to a point where u actually have to consider getting on dbol since the sideffects of s23 are almost as high as dbol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay and jefferson
it is considered one of the weakest sarms.

also dont blame the sarm, it could be anything else (your workethic in the gym/shit diet/poor sleep)

sarms are not magic

also S23 is really weak(effectiveness) compared dbol, to a point where u actually have to consider getting on dbol since the sideffects of s23 are almost on as high as dbol
Completely different looks too. Dbol makes you big and puffy, s23 makes you dry and vascular.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Framletgod
3mg LGD-4033 and 10mg MK-677 is fucking insane.
I legit get more gains eating in a caloric deficit and training once a week, than if without sarms I would have ate 4000 calories and trained 4 times a week.
I get leg gains from walking
I get wrist gains from using a mouse it's ridiculous

I gained 8 lbs lean muscle mass on my first cycle of LGD alone and had no recovery issues.
Two years ago I was training 4 times a week eating 4K calories high protein and it took me 4-5 months to gain those 8 lbs, I was lifting much heavier weights too and risking injury.

Unless you are a high T teen, natural bodybuilding is a meme
which brand are/did you using/use

Completely different looks too. Dbol makes you big and puffy, s23 makes you dry and vascular.
yea he maybe missunderstood the potency list

higher potency doesnt equal more muscle mass

also dont blame the sarm, it could be anything else (your workethic in the gym/shit diet/poor sleep)

sarms are not magic
I mean I’m making mad gains from Tbol atm, just saying it’s a pretty big waste of money when you can get a tub of oral steroids for the same price which are many times more anabolic

• +1
yea he maybe missunderstood the potency list

higher potency doesnt equal more muscle mass
Yeah I misunderstood completely. I thought s23 had the best results of the lot and mk677 was the worst overall
Also I'm seeing some noticeable fat loss with mk677 on an average diet with plenty food. Very happy with it

sarms are not magic
I’m on MK677 as well actually and that’s awesome for appetite boost, not very anabolic by itself

• +1
I mean I’m making mad gains from Tbol atm, just saying it’s a pretty big waste of money when you can get a tub of oral steroids for the same price which are many times more anabolic
yea true but then again u cant go dbol only cycles (without injecting test) since sarms users are 2 highinhib to inject in most cases

I lol hard at geeks that take sarms thinking it won't suppress their testosterone.

I lol hard at geeks that take sarms thinking it won't suppress their testosterone.
Getting my blood tests soon so I'll see.
Came out at 550ngml last time. Although that was when I just started going gym

Bless you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Framletgod
Getting my blood tests soon so I'll see.
Came out at 550ngml last time. Although that was when I just started going gym
...Going to the gym doesn't boost your testosterone :feelshaha:
You boys are a laugh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Framletgod
...Going to the gym doesn't boost your testosterone :feelshaha:
You boys are a laugh
Exercising definitely increases it. No way will some guy have the same levels from sitting on his ass every day compaired to consistently going to to the gym. And even if it didn't I'll still get to see if my testosterone has gone down or not

• +1
yea true but then again u cant go dbol only cycles (without injecting test) since sarms users are 2 highinhib to inject in most cases
I’m injecting test as well but only 300mg most of my gains are coming from the Tbol. You can’t run orals for super long though, im just hoping I can keep most of my gains when I come off

LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)
I used that shit for 6 weeks and only added 10 pounds to bench 170x5 to 180x5. I could have gotten that naturally. But my sleep/recovery were shit and I was taking 10mg. Next time I'll back down to 5 mg a day stackked with 25 mg s4 with doing everything right this time. Sarms are kinda a hit or miss.,....

• +1
Exercising definitely increases it. No way will some guy have the same levels from sitting on his ass every day compaired to consistently going to to the gym. And even if it didn't I'll still get to see if my testosterone has gone down or not
L6XpVyP.gif

Oh geez.

Now do that for peptides bb

Thx btw

• +1
Looks good.

how can I make an injectable vial of ostarine?

how can I make an injectable vial of ostarine?
I heard it's alot harder to get ostarine into solution so I'm not sure of a recipie

I heard it's alot harder to get ostarine into solution so I'm not sure of a recipie
would it be it possible to dissolve ostarine powder into saline solution and then inject it into the muscle?

chemyo is good and cheap but the shipping costs are stupidly high.

It did absolutely nothing for me in the past. LGD was very effective though, crazy muscle and strength gains

narrowslabs.com works too, theyre pretty cheap too if you find one of the discount codes

would it be it possible to dissolve ostarine powder into saline solution and then inject it into the muscle?
No. For the lgd I used 2% benzyl alcohol and 10% benzyl benzoate with mct oil although I've heard grape seed oil is better for sarms.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What can I expect from 10mg of LGD 4033 + 25 mg of mk677 ed for 8 weeks?

I'd like to do a recomp but I don't know if these are the right sarms for that.

(I'm on trt btw, 250mg Sustanon every 8 days).

What can I expect from 10mg of LGD 4033 + 25 mg of mk677 ed for 8 weeks?

I'd like to do a recomp but I don't know if these are the right sarms for that.

(I'm on trt btw, 250mg Sustanon every 8 days).
lgd and mk677 is to bulk

get ostarine

• +1
Reactions: Elgoblino

• WTF
@Framletgod Could you give me a cycle for a recomp? I am 142 lbs 16% bodyfat rn so my body is pretty average I guess. I want to get as lean as I possibly can while gaining whatever muscle possible. I have already been natty gymcelling for about a month now and have lost 5 lbs but its so fucking slowwwwwwwwww

I have mk677 already, I've had it for about 4 months though and I don't know how long it lasts before it goes bad so I haven't been using it lol

my body is similar to this

attachment.php

lgd and mk677 is to bulk

get ostarine
Does it really do something?
I've been told it's really (like REALLY) weak, and almost not even worth the money.

I've been told it's really (like REALLY) weak, and almost not even worth the money.
ask @Lorsss he used it

• +1
if you wanna bulk ostarine is weak, but it has less side effects , so you can take ostarine for three months without fucking up your natural testosterone production.
as regards the cutting many people claim Ostarine is better than LGD and RAD in preserving the muscle despite the low calorie intake, however I have never taken LGD and RAD so I cannot compare them to ostarine.

• +1
Which Sarms doesn't suppress testosterone?
And what are the side effects or S23? (Goal is to look like Brad Pitt from Troy, so recomp)

Which Sarms doesn't suppress testosterone?
And what are the side effects or S23? (Goal is to look like Brad Pitt from Troy, so recomp)

MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

sides from s23: test shutdown (have to pct after that which costs even more) testicle shrinkage, severe lethargy, aggression (not sure if belongs 2 sideffects)

MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

sides from s23: test shutdown (have to pct after that which costs even more) testicle shrinkage, severe lethargy, aggression (not sure if belongs 2 sideffects)

Thx, and what's the best to recomp? MK-2866 + MK-677 ?

I’m injecting test as well but only 300mg most of my gains are coming from the Tbol. You can’t run orals for super long though, im just hoping I can keep most of my gains when I come off
Why do you think it is from tbol? 300 mg of test should be much stronger
Tbol is mostly for strength/endurance

Why do you think it is from tbol? 300 mg of test should be much stronger
Tbol is mostly for strength/endurance
I mad really good gains from the Tbol. Getting stomach cramps from test isn’t something I’ve ever heard. I dropped all my other drugs except the test and the stomach cramps stopped so that’s all I know, it could have been mk677 or Tbol. I’ll probs do some more Tbol in the near future but gonna just up the rest for now. Also i feel like 500+ is more where you need to be for BBing on test, 300 is like high end therapeutic/low end performance enhancing dose

is it ok to take sarms during puberty

Status
Not open for further replies.