SARMs guide + trusted brands/sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

sides from s23: test shutdown (have to pct after that which costs even more) testicle shrinkage, severe lethargy, aggression (not sure if belongs 2 sideffects)
S23 is extremely strong. There's no point in using it.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Framletgod
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and x30001
If SARMS just selectively agonise androgen receptors then why do they shut down the HPTA? Something that's not steroidal shouldn't interfere with sex hormone production, but SARMS do. SARMS make tons of money for the sellers. I'd be careful in believing that SARMS are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. There's more too them, more side effects and more mechanisms that the vendors don't want the buyers to know about, because they want to milk the cash cow til it's dry.

Thoughts on stacking s4 with lgd 4033

Thoughts on stacking s4 with lgd 4033
As the most anti steroid person ever; I think it'd be safer and better to just inject some testosterone. If you've a big budget add lots of primobolan :)

If SARMS just selectively agonise androgen receptors then why do they shut down the HPTA? Something that's not steroidal shouldn't interfere with sex hormone production, but SARMS do. SARMS make tons of money for the sellers. I'd be careful in believing that SARMS are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. There's more too them, more side effects and more mechanisms that the vendors don't want the buyers to know about, because they want to milk the cash cow til it's dry.
actually most sarms are high dosed to make them any effective for building muscle therefore the sides can be extremly stupid like for s23

actually most sarms are high dosed to make them any effective for building muscle therefore the sides can be extremly stupid like for s23
I know, but they're not hormones themselves (at least from what we're told), yet they shutdown your sex hormone production. I really don't believe they're *just* "SARMS". How are they lowering SHBG if they're supposed to only be selective to Androgen Receptors?

As the most anti steroid person ever; I think it'd be safer and better to just inject some testosterone. If you've a big budget add lots of primobolan :)
That would most likely rape my already Norwood 2 hairline.

That would most likely rape my already Norwood 2 hairline.
Primo isn't bad at all with hair. Obviously it can accelerate AA if you're already dealing with hairloss without steroids. But Primo has a very low Androgenic rating, and it's a synthetic androstane (DHT derivative) rather than a DHT compound itself. Direct DHT compounds are exceptions to the "Androgenic rating" rule since DHT is the #1 aggressor in AA. But Primo isn't actually a direct DHT compound like winstrol/masteron/proviron. I could try put together a list of steroids which are the best -> worst for your hair but since I've never taken roids I don't have any first hand experience. If someone who has experience with certain compounds wants to make changes to the list then that'd be good.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I mad really good gains from the Tbol. Getting stomach cramps from test isn’t something I’ve ever heard. I dropped all my other drugs except the test and the stomach cramps stopped so that’s all I know, it could have been mk677 or Tbol. I’ll probs do some more Tbol in the near future but gonna just up the rest for now. Also i feel like 500+ is more where you need to be for BBing on test, 300 is like high end therapeutic/low end performance enhancing dose
I ve been using tbol multiple times myself. Yes, it does hurt the stomach
I use it mainly for strength boost

Tbol is one of my favorites

Primo isn't bad at all with hair. Obviously it can accelerate AA if you're already dealing with hairloss without steroids. But Primo has a very low Androgenic rating, and it's a synthetic androstane (DHT derivative) rather than a DHT compound itself. Direct DHT compounds are exceptions to the "Androgenic rating" rule since DHT is the #1 aggressor in AA. But Primo isn't actually a direct DHT compound like winstrol/masteron/proviron. I could try put together a list of steroids which are the best -> worst for your hair but since I've never taken roids I don't have any first hand experience. If someone who has experience with certain compounds wants to make changes to the list then that'd be good.
I have AGA. Please list the least harmful steroids for hair

I know, but they're not hormones themselves (at least from what we're told), yet they shutdown your sex hormone production. I really don't believe they're *just* "SARMS". How are they lowering SHBG if they're supposed to only be selective to Androgen Receptors?

quite interessting question, even tough i cant anwser, ill ask this question in the private sarms group

I have AGA. Please list the least harmful steroids for hair
androgenic-anabolic_ratios.png

look for low androgenic steroids rating if u want least harmful steroids

• Love it
Reactions: I'mme
What's your opinion on LGD? Also, what about LGD + Mk677 for gains?
i ran that cycle, bloats you to oblivion but i gained hella mass

Would it make sense for me to get a hair transplant on my Norwood 2 hairline so incase I plan on going on a steriod cycle the hair is already resistant to dht.

Would it make sense for me to get a hair transplant on my Norwood 2 hairline so incase I plan on going on a steriod cycle the hair is already resistant to dht.
Definitely don't take steroids if you're already losing hair. Best thing to do would be to figure out a way to see if you've got MPB.
So Anavar is okay?
It's one of the safest steroids for hair

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I will be using Spironolactone (diuretic). Can I make muscle gains while taking diuretic?
ask jefferson, idk anything about diuretics

Definitely don't take steroids if you're already losing hair. Best thing to do would be to figure out a way to see if you've got MPB.
Everyman on my fathers side is bald. Everyman on mothers side is Norwood 0 even my 88 year old grandfather.

I think I might end up Norwood 3 plus or completely bald if I don't treat it. Or I might just stay Norwood 2.

@jefferson

Didn't get your point mate - please elaborate
if you want to use anavar or ANY other steroids you ALWAYS want to have testosterone as a base since the steroids will shutdown your natural produciton of T therefore you have to inject it or your going to feel like death

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and x30001
if you want to use anavar or ANY other steroids you ALWAYS want to have testosterone as a base since the steroids will shutdown your natural produciton of T therefore you have to inject it or your going to feel like death
Can't I simply do a PCT instead of injecting T? Follow up - 10mg would do?

Everyman on my fathers side is bald. Everyman on mothers side is Norwood 0 even my 88 year old grandfather.

I think I might end up Norwood 3 plus or completely bald if I don't treat it. Or I might just stay Norwood 2.
So you probably have MPB. Don't take steroids. Take Dutasteride and GHK-cu and wait for sm04554 to become available and you won't have to lose your hair and can become nw0 with sm.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
So you probably have MPB. Don't take steroids. Take Dutasteride and GHK-cu and wait for sm04554 to become available and you won't have to lose your hair and can become nw0 with sm.
As per hair loss talk forum Sm doesn't work

As per hair loss talk forum Sm doesn't work
It works and hasn't even started phase 3 clinical trials yet. Hairloss forum can suck a dick because they're simply wrong that it "doesn't work". Maybe they haven't seen the phase 1 & 2 trials and don't know how it works.

• +1
Yeah I'm waiting for my finasteride to come in the male. Ill upgrade to dutasteride if I can handle the side effects....

Yeah I'm waiting for my finasteride to come in the male. Ill upgrade to dutasteride if I can handle the side effects....
get ketoconazole shampoo

• +1
This. On my phone rn so I won't go digging but I saw a study where even a tiny dose of anavar massively supressed testosterone levels. You can probably Google it.

Dbol is one you can use without test cause it is estrogenic and androgenic enough to replace test. But at that point just do test.

• +1
Will I need a PCT for 8 weeks of 10mg LGD?
Also will it fuck up my natural test production at 18? Well I'm actually 19 in January.

Will I need a PCT for 8 weeks of 10mg LGD?
Also will it fuck up my natural test production at 18? Well I'm actually 19 in January.
lgd and rad are 50/50, it really depents on how your body will handle it, some need pct some dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and jefferson
lgd and rad are 50/50, it really depents on how your body will handle it, some need pct some dont

What would you reccomend for a PCT? And how much can I expect to pay for it?
I'm a poorcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
can ostarine fuck up normal test?

Nice, I’m gonna try superdrol next

Many say pureraws sell bunk. True or not?

You have listed suspiciously too many vendors. I highly doubt all of them are "trusted". "Trusted" by whom?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Many say pureraws sell bunk. True or not?

You have listed suspiciously too many vendors. I highly doubt all of them are "trusted". "Trusted" by whom?

i am in private sarms group on FB and they list only good vendors.

it's OK but you need anti-estrogen drugs to avoid bone plates closing
which sarms fuck up with hormones or can i take any if i take aromasin

if you wanna bulk ostarine is weak, but it has less side effects , so you can take ostarine for three months without fucking up your natural testosterone production.
as regards the cutting many people claim Ostarine is better than LGD and RAD in preserving the muscle despite the low calorie intake, however I have never taken LGD and RAD so I cannot compare them to ostarine.

No dude ostarine can shut you down fast in doses above 10mg within weeks lol

No dude ostarine can shut you down fast in doses above 10mg within weeks lol
this implies Ostarine is not so weak as many people claim

this implies Ostarine is not so weak as many people claim

yeah 25mg which is a regular bulking dose can put you into double digit testosterone values

clinical trials for men have only been around 3mg at most or less. usually 1mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.