SARMs guide + trusted brands/sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate.
I can't really elaborate without writing a lot
Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
I touched on it briefly in the "Anti-Age" thread. It helps you grow new mitochondria through a process called mitochondrial biogenesis. I think we have about 40-45qdr mitochondria in our body. About 1000 times the amount of cells and bacteria we have. Having more mitochondria and ensuring they're all functioning optimally is pretty much the ground works for being healthy. Obviously you can't overlook other important things.

Last edited:
I touched on it briefly in the "Anti-Age" thread. It helps you grow new mitochondria through a process called mitochondrial biogenesis. I think we have about 40-45qdr mitochondria in our body. About 1000 times the amount of cells and bacteria we have. Having more mitochondria and ensuring they're all functioning optimally is pretty much the ground works for being healthy. Obviously you can't overlook other important things.
Hmm...where did you get info on this being good for bodybuilding? Seems to be very new and not well researched.

I can't really elaborate without writing a lot

nigga pqq and sarms are 2 seperate things why would u compare it?

i see that u want to tell people to life healthier, but this is just a sarm guide, i never said that taking sarms is healthy

Hmm...where did you get info on this being good for bodybuilding? Seems to be very new and not well researched.
My own experience growing muscle with it, through understanding mitochondrial biogenesis and 1 or 2 people about 10 years back on bodybuilding.com mentioning it, but I didn't start using it because of any internet forum reviews/anecdotes.

PQQ affects every cell in your body. Like creatine can use creatine phosphates to bind to ADPs to have more readily available ATPs in your cells when lifting, allowing you to squeeze out 1 or 2 more reps, giving you increased cellular energy and more explosive strength; PQQ will help grow new mitochondria in all cells, prevent leakage of free radicals and increase cellular performance over time, due to increased mitochondria count, and proper functionality (CoQ10, ALCAR, methylB12 help more with mitochondrial performance though). Definitely noticed an increase in strength with PQQ; and I'm fasting, eating less and using berberine too.
nigga pqq and sarms are 2 seperate things why would u compare it?

i see that u want to tell people to life healthier, but this is just a sarm guide, i never said that taking sarms is healthy
I know SARMs will grow muscle and isn't comparable to PQQ. I'm just blown away with how PQQ actually seems to have benefited my muscle growth which was unexpected. It don't come close to SARMs or steroids, that's not even a question. But it's definitely better than creatine, phosphadic acid, epicatechin etc.

Definitely don't take steroids if you're already losing hair. Best thing to do would be to figure out a way to see if you've got MPB.

It's one of the safest steroids for hair

Can't you compensate that by starting to take finasteride a week before?

oqBEXfm.jpg

Mk677 with the least supressive sarm mk 2866

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
sarms shouldnt fuse bone plates right?

Status
Not open for further replies.