SARMs (Ligandrol LGD-4033) at 18 years old

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Is 18 too young to take SARMs?

Thinking about doing a cycle of 10mg a day for 12 weeks.

I want to get Ligandrol LGD-4033 because its best for gaining mass.

I don't wanna grind all year and still be a 160 lbs DYEL. I want to achieve a lean 200-220 lbs and it's really hard for me to gain mass natty. I usually eat 2500-3000 calories a day.

Don't even care about being natty anymore JFL

Current stats:
6ft1 (185 lbs)
160 lbs (72 kg)
around 10 % bf

Bench press:
100 kg (220 lbs)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
way too young you want to start when your hormones have naturally peaked at around 21 and if you do want to take shit at a younger age low dosage of test with a dht blocker + aromasin blocker would do you best in terms of facial gains and gym gains

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3328
way too young you want to start when your hormones have naturally peaked at around 21 and if you do want to take shit at a younger age low dosage of test with a dht blocker + aromasin blocker would do you best in terms of facial gains and gym gains
can you get this from web?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I'm 16, well 17 in December and want to also start.
Same as you.

• +1

this is the site I found in case anyone needs it

train hard for a atleast 3 years natural so you reach your genetic limit then add sarms, you can only run a limited number of cycles before your health is in risk and 18 is too young to take a drug that literally destroys testosterone and DHT

• +1
train hard for a atleast 3 years natural so you reach your genetic limit then add sarms, you can only run a limited number of cycles before your health is in risk and 18 is too young to take a drug that literally destroys testosterone and DHT
thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Wait till you're 20 tbh so you don't fuck up your hpta system for life

• +1
yeah I decided I'm gonna wait until 21
Wise decision i started taking roids at 24 after my hpta system was fully developped so now when i go off cycle and do pct my balls still work

• +1
aromasin blocker. lol... you mean estrogen blocker and/or aromatase inhibitor.
Is 18 too young to take SARMs?

Thinking about doing a cycle of 10mg a day for 12 weeks.

I want to get Ligandrol LGD-4033 because its best for gaining mass.

I don't wanna grind all year and still be a 160 lbs DYEL. I want to achieve a lean 200-220 lbs and it's really hard for me to gain mass natty. I usually eat 2500-3000 calories a day.

Don't even care about being natty anymore JFL

Current stats:
6ft1 (185 lbs)
160 lbs (72 kg)
around 10 % bf

Bench press:
100 kg (220 lbs)
im currently on Ostarine and am 18 years old. I wanted to take test but was too scared to stun my growth. when im 19 i will do test e cycle anyway for summer.

• +1
yeah I decided I'm gonna wait until 21
You can legit lift 100kg on bench? What the hell, i can barely lift 80kg only once and been going to the gym for months and all my muscles have grown

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
i started at 17 lmfao dont listen to these fgts

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, I'mme, AyWiz and 4 others
You can legit lift 100kg on bench? What the hell, i can barely lift 80kg only once and been going to the gym for months and all my muscles have grown
Yeah bro I can lift 100kg with proper form twice. I'm 72 kg, training for half a year. But I've been playing sports for all of my life.

im currently on Ostarine and am 18 years old. I wanted to take test but was too scared to stun my growth. when im 19 i will do test e cycle anyway for summer.
The thing that stunts your growth is estrogen, not actually testosterone. The issue is when you have super high levels of test is aromatises into estrogen at a high rate. The same thing can happen with sarms tho, since the sarm gets bound to SHBG (google it), your free testosterone shoots through the roof for a couple weeks. This will spike your estrogen too, so if your worried about growth then have an AI on hand.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, gaypharoah, leloucheREBORN and 1 other person
Don't do it bro, wait until 20-21 minimum. Also, you still have a lot of potential for natty gains. Bump up the calories to 3500 every day and you will grow a lot.

• +1
Yeah bro I can lift 100kg with proper form twice. I'm 72 kg, training for half a year. But I've been playing sports for all of my life.
Insane base. I've been training for a year and a half on and off and pr at 125 or slightly above can't recall exactly since haven't been going for any bench prs recently. Very nice 👍.

• +1
Insane base. I've been training for a year and a half on and off and pr at 125 or slightly above can't recall exactly since haven't been going for any bench prs recently. Very nice 👍.
thanks bro
mogs me

how far into puberty are you bro?
How do I measure that?
I haven't evolved facially since a very long time anyway, I look like a boneless pale ghost. I also consider doing Melanotan 2 but idk still. LGD I'll definitely start in January though, I'll buy off Purerawz.

How do I measure that?
I haven't evolved facially since a very long time anyway, I look like a boneless pale ghost. I also consider doing Melanotan 2 but idk still. LGD I'll definitely start in January though, I'll buy off Purerawz.
like when did you first get pubes, can you grow facial hair? thick armpit hair? etc etc.

also definitely use Melanotan, shit literally bumped me up 1psl point, darkened my brows and gave me a higher T look, also super drove my libido and gave me boners that could cut steel.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
like when did you first get pubes, can you grow facial hair? thick armpit hair? etc etc.
Well, I think I first started growing pubes around 13 years old. Currently, It grows everywhere around my dick and on the balls and I shave it every 4 days. My armpit hair isn't thick at all tbh, It barely grows but I still shave it every week or so. I can grow a mustache and a couple of hairs around my chin and sides.
also definitely use Melanotan, shit literally bumped me up 1psl point, darkened my brows and gave me a higher T look, also super drove my libido and gave me boners that could cut steel.
I really wanna take it but the challenge here is convincing my mom since she also reads studies and shit and obviously also saw the cancer-causing risk of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Well,our boy didn’t listen to his replys
I might start Ostarine soon,but heightmaxing is more important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3328
Well,our boy didn’t listen to his replys
I might start Ostarine soon,but heightmaxing is more important
Current stats:
6ft1 (185 lbs)
160 lbs (72 kg)
around 10 % bf

Bench press:
100 kg (220 lbs)
Current stats:
6ft1 (186 cm)
175 lbs (79 kg)
around 10 % bf

Bench press:
125 kg (275 lbs)

I don't regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Current stats:
6ft1 (186 cm)
175 lbs (79 kg)
around 10 % bf

Bench press:
125 kg (275 lbs)

I don't regret it.
Nice
Ohhh yeah,have you you started your second cycle with rad-140?

• +1
Nice
Ohhh yeah,have you you started your second cycle with rad-140?
not yet

probably in summer before college

20mg rad-140 and 25mg mk-677

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
nah, not yet

probably in summer before college

20mg rad-140 and 25mg mk-677
Alright
Wish you luck with your cycle bro
I will get summer job so I would probably earn enough money for peptides

• +1