Saw a copemaxxed gymcel manlet at gym today.

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
He was pure cringe.

Expensive Louis Vuitton gym bag, manlet cope physique (like overcompensating good physique that still looks shit, because he is manlet), red branded tank top (muh peococking attraction color), pimp sneakers, COPE "fuccboi" normie fade haircut + brachycephalic beta skull.

He wasn't even taller than most females.

Moral of story: if you are a manlet don't ever go to gym you will be seen as overcompensating joke. Probably reads /r/TheRedPill LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, SquareChinOrDeath, shimada and 6 others
guess he was 5"6

He was pure cringe.

Expensive Louis Vuitton gym bag, manlet cope physique (like overcompensating good physique that still looks shit, because he is manlet), red branded tank top (muh peococking attraction color), pimp sneakers, COPE "fuccboi" normie fade haircut + brachycephalic beta skull.

Moral of story: if you are a manlet don't ever go to gym you will be seen as overcompensating joke. Probably reads /r/TheRedPill LMAO
Mantlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shimada and Zygos4Life
This hhhh if you're sub 5'10 don't gymcel just don't you'll look ridiculous gymcelling is for 6'1 plus guys

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
He was pure cringe.

he could trade 20 Louis Vouitton bags for a leg lengthening

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: I'mme, Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
i might get LL if i don't get to 6ft 8
He was pure cringe.

it was probs @Titbot trying to get to low bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, I'mme, ExCel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, MammothActuary and 1 other person
This hhhh if you're sub 5'10 don't gymcel just don't you'll look ridiculous gymcelling is for 6'1 plus guys
LOL, these two 5"9 guys will double penetrate your future gf while you are writing her love poems.

Nimai-Delgado.07.jpg
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, incelslayer01, Jones and 4 others
LOL, these two 5"9 guys will double penetrate your future gf while you are writing her love poems.

Nimai-Delgado.07.jpg
images
These dudes have awesome faces and way better bodies. That dude had a shittier body and retarded rounded brachy face.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Sure, understand you.
And 5"6 to 5"9 is a huge difference irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
eh brutal i imagine they try to pick fights with taller skinny guys as well

Still, as a male that's your sexual strategy. Shooting a thousand times and hitting once is still a win. Guys like him who plow through rejections like they're nothing are mentally superior - CMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 206 and 5 others
Will it look like a ridiculous cope if I gymcel at my 5'11 manlet height?
I'll get LL when I have the money by the way.
It's the reason I want to gymcel so I'll be both muscular and tall when I have longer legs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Germania
If he had a gl face his swag would be a halo. Shallow world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Those are the type of guys I would just laugh at if they were coming at me. They are just pathetic it’s laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Moral of story: if you are a manlet don't ever go to gym you will be seen as overcompensating joke

Even if you are a manlet you should go gym. Just don't be a try hard trying to fill out your frame. Do it to stay fit and healthy minded.

Also gymcel manlets can look good if they don't go over the top with it. Building a good body rely on more than just height. It's about good body proportion such as good torso to limbs ratio, wide shoulders, big rabcage, small waist, muscle insertions etc.

LEngth

Example. A 5'6 gymcel middle/right ratio would look better than a 6' gymcel left ratio.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, CarlSagan96, Littleboy and 3 others

Nimai-Delgado.07.jpg
images
Contrary to what most retards on this forum will tell you it's only really over if you're below 5'7~

Taller than that you're either average in some countries and some physical features can save you + statusmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Slayercel, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Even if you are a manlet you should go gym. Just don't be a try hard trying to fill out your frame. Do it to stay fit and healthy minded.

Also gymcel manlets can look good if they don't go over the top with it. Building a good body rely on more than just height. It's about good body proportion such as good torso to limbs ratio, wide shoulders, big rabcage, small waist, muscle insertions etc.

View attachment 116031

Example. A 5'6 gymcel middle/right ratio would look better than a 6' gymcel left ratio.
A long torso is gross

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Effortless
He was pure cringe.

Doesn't seem like he's coping, it seems like he's trying to lookmax to me. He's fixing what he can fix (basically everything other than height)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Effortless

Nimai-Delgado.07.jpg
images
Not if my gf is 6 foot hhh btw i am gymcelling at the moment and i am very pro gymcelling

Doesn't seem like he's coping, it seems like he's trying to lookmax to me. He's fixing what he can fix (basically everything other than height)
he is coping, because he should be getting LL or LDARing instead, this just looks pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga

Nimai-Delgado.07.jpg
images
Look at how gym maxed Jeff seid manlet gets mogged to oblivion by less facially attractive 6'4 gym maxed Jon skywalker

Attachments

• IMG_20190921_101515.jpg
    IMG_20190921_101515.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DidntRead
Look at how gym maxed Jeff seid manlet gets mogged to oblivion by less facially attractive 6'4 gym maxed Jon skywalker
True, the tall guy instantly stands out over others. Height = everything.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Cope, your gf will still pick him and cheat on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Slayercel, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
Cope, your gf will still pick him and cheat on you
How is that cope? Jeff Saids perfect brick Chad face is not saving him from this violent mog.

He was pure cringe.

How are we supposed to exercise & keep in shape? Or looksmax then?

View attachment 116031

Thanks.

Seems like you made the thread just to say he's manlet and should off himself

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Littleboy
You aren't. Double LL or LDAR / Suicide

Advocating suicide or body shaming an Incel even on looksmax (a site for Incels to improve themselves originally set up for) won't go down too well with the powers that be I'm afraid to say.

@Sergeant @knajjd @Master @Ryo_Hazuki
Seems like you made the thread just to say he's manlet and should off himself

Bait thread seems to be.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Advocating suicide or body shaming an Incel even on looksmax (a site for Incels to improve themselves originally set up for) won't go down too well with the powers that be I'm afraid to say.

@Sergeant @knajjd @Master @Ryo_Hazuki

Bait thread seems to be.
Stay here, we need more people like you, thanks for the post.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy