Saw a pic of arceus after logging in after a while and he needs

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
to jump on fin/dut ASAP.:eek:

Bad thing is he has a gf so sides are a problem for him. Tbh he may actually get placebo sides if he jumps on fin/dut as he will be very anxious about it.
Only a small minirity get real sides actually, but either way he is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444 and Coping
7878A18F B8E7 4EA5 9BDF 5F6210B640E1 Someone morph him bald lool but it’s prob the smoking tbh and his fucked up eating habits/sleep this is a true bad boy slayer keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
Might just be high hairline/big forehead tbh his hair is too messy to see his actual hairline
As a nw2 myself I can recognisecitcon othet males tbh. He is probably thinning at the front from the looks of it.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
No, it's fine. Guy can just shave it off and hit the gym. Doesn't look muscular atm.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Why isn’t there still a way to just apply some sht on your head to prevent all dht from scalp but keep it in your whole body so your dick fucking works...

No, it's fine. Guy can just shave it off and hit the gym. Doesn't look muscular atm.
WVSzTcM

You want him to get cucked, dont you?
Why isn’t there still a way to just apply some sht on your head to prevent all dht from scalp but keep it in your whole body so your dick fucking works...
I ve been on fin for 3+ months and it hasnt affected my dick at all. Actually works better because of less anxiety about hairloss. I think if you have high dht you will still have enough after fin.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Bluepill, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
@FatmanO needs fin more than him.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and kobecel
@FatmanO needs fin more than him.
Looks like the blackpill makes everyone bald faster lol. We need brain zapping/sex for higher serotonin and fin prescriptions.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Looks like the blackpill makes everyone bald faster lol. We need brain zapping/sex for higher serotonin and fin prescriptions.
Lol,i need serotin ASAP

Legit tbh stress and cortisol literally fucks your hair more than anything and the blackpill and this world in general does just that jfl

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yep his combforward is saving him tbh.

• +1
Lol,i need serotin ASAP
Low serotonin = low thyroid function = diffuse hairloss

Also autists naturally have high serotonin. Just be autistic
Edit: very high serotonin probably bad too. Normal levels are optimal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Images

I've been in seduction for about 4 years now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Phad, FatmanO and 5 others
View attachment 19783
I've been in seduction for about 4 years now.
"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.
At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:
“What type of man are you looking for?”
They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”
At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.
“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.
“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.
Of course, their words didn’t faze me.
I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.
“What did you just say???” they barked.
“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.
They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”
Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, RichardSpencel and androidcel
"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.
At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:
“What type of man are you looking for?”
They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”
At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.
“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.
“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.
Of course, their words didn’t faze me.
I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.
“What did you just say???” they barked.
“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.
They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”
Just as expected, they were coming on to me.
:lul::lul::lul: the best alphadestiny copypasta there is.
100% true story.

hey i saw you on lookism yesterday lol @Coping