saw a psl 6.5 in the bus while ago.

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
was rainy day. got in the bus, a bit later saw that giga mogger psl 6.5 enter the bus...

holy fuck guys..

every single female, literally, gave him a big fucking ioi ....

you know how did he look like? hunter eyes and 10% face fat with fascinating prominent cheekbones..
he seemed based ngl, he never gave any female a single look (attention) and when he stepped out of the bus, two girls followed him, idk what happened later..

if you're a psl 5 you become invisible once psl 6.5 gets in the line
ofc it was a suicide fuel experience to me but you guys have potential..

NEVER STOP LOOKSMAXXING!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Dogs, Deleted member 2227 and 10 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
It was probably their stop to get off on. All the females who boarded the bus will eventually get off

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, shakmax, Dogs and 5 others
Indeed, need to get to PSL 6+ ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, RAITEIII, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
was rainy day. got in the bus, a bit later saw that giga mogger psl 6.5 enter the bus...

holy fuck guys..

every single female, literally, gave him a big fucking ioi ....

you know how did he look like? hunter eyes and 10% face fat with fascinating prominent cheekbones..
he seemed based ngl, he never gave any female a single look (attention) and when he stepped out of the bus, two girls followed him, idk what happened later..

if you're a psl 5 you become invisible once psl 6.5 gets in the line
ofc it was a suicide fuel experience to me but you guys have potential..

NEVER STOP LOOKSMAXXING!!!
Where did you see alarico

It was probably their stop to get off on. All the females who boarded the bus will eventually get off
Nigga. You coping boy???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 2227 and Enlil
That was probably me. I appreciate your kind words, bro (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Zoneator, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Nigga. You coping boy???

No. But there is in my building a guy like that 6’3-6’4. Looks like this guy in the pic but more “rugged”

763CC7B9 050A 4292 AD27 8DEA97E21C00

Every time I see him I look at the reactions of the women around, it does not match what looksmax always tells me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How tall was he?

All the females who boarded the bus will eventually get off
I think there's a little life lesson there for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
cope

they followed him home and offered him oral sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Bro i can't look at you or your threads the same after that absolute madness of a text you sent that girl bro, you're not even bad looking and you go and do that. Breaks my heart bro.

But yeah, it really be like that.

No. But there is in my building a guy like that 6’3-6’4. Looks like this guy in the pic but more “rugged”

View attachment 240448

Every time I see him I look at the reactions of the women around, it does not match what looksmax always tells me
Real life doesn't function the way this forum says it does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416

View attachment 240448

What are the actual reactions and what reactions you expect?

this happens when i walk with my psl 7 roomate. they look at him and i dont exist

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
its over far beyond than you think it is

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
What are the actual reactions and what reactions you expect?

The reactions I expect is what looksmax has taught me. That they’d be staring, looking back, following him. But no girl gives him a second look, they don’t look past when he’s walked by. However when I do see him with female friends, they seem very receptive, positive body language and laughing all the time. So I’m sure it makes things easier considerably but I don’t buy into the narrative that chad gets raped right there on the street when he walks out

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227