saw multiple 5'9-5'10 girls today, how do sub 5'10 guys cope?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
if a girl was taller then me, then i would literally feel like shit, im 5'11 and i feel like shit if a girl is even close to my height. While i was walking around in the mall today, I saw several 5'8-5'10 girls all pretty hot, idk i think tall girls are pretty attractive, but ya your pretty much invisible to girls taller then you. thats a fact.

its very rare to see a girl thats 6ft or even 5'11, so I think 5'11-6ft is the cutoff hieght, 5'9 is king of manlets, anything under that is literal death.

Taylor Lautner is 5'8.5 btw and look at him getting mogged

no point looksmaxxing if manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Jack and Vanity00
JFL at those photos

I my country you see 6'+ tall girls on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Cleftcel and Ethnicsmatter
6ft is manlet tier nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, AccountName3190, SikKunt and 6 others
Forget about height. I see alot of large framed big boned chicks where im from. These chicks mog alot of guys here when it comes to frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Cleftcel, I'mme and 2 others
When I went to the dentist there were two foids with kids in the waiting room and both were taller than me, for even more suifuel there's a girl in one of my classes who said she was 5'11 and she sitmogs me.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Taller than girls or end

he had taylor swift as a gf who heightmogs him without shoes, and her net worth is also 9 times more than his so golddigging doesn't apply here

just saying

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Jack
@fakemeta. it's not like she's ever gonna settle for a guy or die married anyway

muh height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1862
I my country you see 6'+ tall girls on a daily basis.
True in my country to average female height is 5'6 so you have bunch of 5'7 5'8 5'10 girls you can see anytime you go to mall even 6'2 ones especially younger ones are getting taller and taller i find 5'7 5'8 5'9 perfect for women

if a girl was taller then me, then i would literally feel like shit, im 5'11 and i feel like shit if a girl is even close to my height. While i was walking around in the mall today, I saw several 5'8-5'10 girls all pretty hot, idk i think tall girls are pretty attractive, but ya your pretty much invisible to girls taller then you. thats a fact.

its very rare to see a girl thats 6ft or even 5'11, so I think 5'11-6ft is the cutoff hieght, 5'9 is king of manlets, anything under that is literal death.

View attachment 111779
View attachment 111780

hes 5.5 at least no way these females are 6.2 even with high heels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
average height for pure bred dutch girls in 6ft 8

Whenever i see a girl taller than me I panic

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I am 182 and average girl height here is 160 so I can cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: AccountName3190 and dogapm123
very rare to see 6' girls? you're probably not from the Netherlands
getting heightmogged by girls all day even though I'm 6'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1934
cuz majority of girls in my country r below 5'7

Yep, 5'10 reporting in.

Its all good when you are near 5'11-6'0 but the moment a large framed 6'3 walks by, you're dead, the mog is unbearable

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Luke LLL and Chadelite

View attachment 111779
View attachment 111780

no height for your curry bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
6 feet is king of manlets, period

five eight is a good height for a man in many places, not that negative, but foids today are 170 in average; one sees 170cm teenage girls every day on the street and in various places every day; besides, six feet is not a manlet, or five teen, because if most foids are five seven then it's not mog, so whatever

[/QUOTE]
True in lithuania we have a lot of tall women every time you go shopping you will se women atleast 5'10 with flats also theres plenty 6'0 women but majority young ones around 5'7 somehow i find it better when women are little taller

Seeing my childhood Chad friend slay while getting heightmogged by his slays is the only thing keeping me alive to be fair

this girl in my class is same height as me (5'9) and tbh i don't care

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Jfl at believing the Internet, when it says Taylor is 5'8.5. He's shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Jfl at believing the Internet, when it says Taylor is 5'8.5. He's shorter
Taylor Swift is 175-176 cm according to celebheights
Taylor Lautner is around 173-174 cm according to the same database
Also Swift wears heels on the daily
Height doesn't matter is not cope, but still anything below 6'7 is manlet territory.

to be safe from getting heightmogged by foids nowadays you need to be in the 6'3 to 6'6, this is also the height range you need to be in to date foids

to be safe from getting heightmogged by foids nowadays you need to be in the 6'3 to 6'6, this is also the height range you need to be in to date foids
dont most girls 6ft+ have lower smv? at that point girls start looking freakish idk

dont most girls 6ft+ have lower smv? at that point girls start looking freakish idk
the dumb fuckin cunts still insist on dating taller males, tbh all foids are in the 5'9 to 6' range some without heels and the others with heels

YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR HEIGHT SO THESE THREADS ARE BULLSHIT

As a 5'9 man, this is why I hurt every 5'10 or taller girls self esteem. Call them giraffes. I dated a 5'11 girl, and she was a cunt. I loved to tell her to come down to my level befroe talking to me. Women wanna feel small. So when you shit on them for being tall, it hurts. We gotta win bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Eduardo DOV
If 6 ft 2 is tall.6 ft cant be manlet
I have a friend 5'10 hes athletic and weight 220 simmilar to thesse days mike tyson and he bosses around all the 6'5 guys and has most succes with women becouse he is very confident in him self but perssonaly i think 5'9 is the zone where are you becoming short 5'10 is okay average in a lot of country's so it cant be manlet height lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Shoulder to hip ratio > height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Eduardo DOV
Yes definitely 6'3 is enought i see sometimes couple times a week women at height around 6'2 but not any higher than that and usually women at 6'2 or look very big also just doesnt look atractive i feel like 6 foot is cut off for women to be feminine

I have a friend 5'10 hes athletic and weight 220 simmilar to thesse days mike tyson and he bosses around all the 6'5 guys and has most succes with women becouse he is very confident in him self but perssonaly i think 5'9 is the zone where are you becoming short 5'10 is okay average in a lot of country's so it cant be manlet height lol
5'10 is enough, yes. That is why as a 5'9 guy I lift fraud to 5'10.

Would be curious to hear what advantages does 6'7 male has against lets say 6'2 male i dont get why a lot of people say 6'5 and... is perfect since all studies show that 6'1-6'2 is actually perfect men height on my opinion if i would have to rank top 5 heights it would be like this
1 6'1
2 6'2
3 weak 6'3
4 6'0
5 5'11
Also you have a studie here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-152604.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-152604.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
must suck live there with those giant viking girls lol

get out this place

Would be curious to hear what advantages does 6'7 male has against lets say 6'2 male i dont get why a lot of people say 6'5 and... is perfect since all studies show that 6'1-6'2 is actually perfect men height on my opinion if i would have to rank top 5 heights it would be like this
1 6'1
2 6'2
3 weak 6'3
4 6'0
5 5'11
Also you have a studie here
Ouch I should start claiming 6'3"

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043