Saw the thicc blonde girl again at work

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
She's so fucking sexy, she was wearing black thight yoga pants and oh my God I just wanted to fuck her ass and kiss her butt and everywhere. Seeing her booty jiggle and move to the sides comically in girls with wide hips made me so hard.

I wish I had a chance with a girl like that. I hate this sick fucking world for ruining me. All I want is sex.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Swagwaffle
ur not entitled to anything you misogynistic douchebag.

eat her ass

bro I think we have a spiritual t level link or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Shut the fuck up mother fucker!

hmmmmmmmmm angry are we???
maybe if u weren't busy perving around and focused on what ACTUALLY matters(personality and confidence) then girls will become more attracted to your positive vibes. You'll never get anywhere with hate and lust in your heart, sweaty.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Swagwaffle, GenericChad1444 and Alexanderr
run rape game or its over

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
My testosterone is finee
I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru
Bro believe me I really fucking do every single day I dream of this shit to happen some day... I want it so bad