saw this 6'6 shredded aryan mogger at costco the other day (not gay i promise)

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
i am in utter disbelief. i was invisible when i was standing next to him in the cashier line. (im 6'1 and psl 7 tops) :love::love::love:

he was at LEAST 6'6. probably closer to 6'7. think dolph lundgren in his prime, but taller.:eek::eek::eek:

blonde hair (darker eyebrows), perfect hairline and haircut, psl 7.5+ face INSANE forward growth and striking hooded bright blue eyes.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

he reminded me of 6'6 derek theler(pictured below) except not ginger, but blonde. and a larger skull

derek-theler-wet-tee-bello-mag-feature-03.jpg

reminder im not gay son. i am simply intrigued by male beauty in a completely nonsexual way 😐😐

50.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tony
this nibba gay

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Butthurt Dweller, Hades and 1 other person
Bro you going to text him already ?

Srs tho I need to know where lives and live two stated away from him to avoid being mogged into oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Butthurt Dweller, BigBoy and 1 other person
serch up fuckedposthistory lookism
im the first pic
fuark i remember you from lookism. That pic looks crazy ngl but the rest of your pics were pretty shit.

fuark i remember you from lookism. That pic looks crazy ngl but the rest of your pics were pretty shit.
ik my profile and 3/4 pics look like shit cuz of my slight underbite. my invisalign might fix it since its not too bad of an underbite. i hope

you dont need to explain yourself, are you gay bro?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Remember, OP is not Gay. ;)

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@knajjd gay worship bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
itt projecting homosexuals in denial. its almost 2020 guys u can come out now

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Cleftcel
Oh so you're that effeminate afroamerican dude from lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
41B939B0 7113 4746 81A4 DE2A227B7015

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Now what am I compared to him

i mog this nerdic

I see moggers and want to make threads, but realize y'all're gon' call me queer... so I just go home and fap to the thought of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Aye bruh

if you ever want to tell me anything, its ok, ill understand😐

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel
that was me bro you should've said hi :)

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Aye bruh

if you ever want to tell me anything, its ok, ill understand😐
Your brother is coming out of the closet soon, nigga. I know that you'll understand, didn't you make a thread on lookstheory about your homosexual experiences? It's ok to be a faggot. Don't worry I won't bully you.

Your brother is coming out of the closet soon, nigga. I know that you'll understand, didn't you make a thread on lookstheory about your homosexual experiences? It's ok to be a faggot. Don't worry I won't bully you.
Never tag me again unless i give you permission, you irrelevant random parasite

sometimes when im playing fallout 4 or dying light, and im brutally killing the enemies with a blunt object or something, i get a half-boner. is this a sign of high t son???? i indeed have a lust for violence πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

I think you are gay son

ask him om a date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back