saw ugliest guy with hot girl

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
happened in my sophomore year, this ugly ass guy with a recessed jaw was fucking this hot chick with blue eyes and amazing facial features. Im starting to think looks theory is cope

• +1
Reactions: Vampirecel, Achathin and Deleted member 2227
high school is degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
then he became known as Lil Xan

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
If you think looks theory is cope, why are you still here faggot? Just drop looksmaxxing and find somee PUA tips and tricks :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Alvik, Zygos4Life and 13 others
On the metro I saw a perfect JB forward grown 5'5 angel get kissed by a fashion maxed recessed chin gook.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vampirecel, Alvik, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
If you think looks theory is cope, why are you still here faggot? Just drop looksmaxxing and find somee PUA tips and tricks :lul:

PuA doesn't work retard, women choose men not men choose the women.

women can find an average 4 PSL looking guy attractive if he has a feature they're attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
happened in my sophomore year, this ugly ass guy with a recessed jaw was fucking this hot chick with blue eyes and amazing facial features. Im starting to think looks theory is cope
Looks theory doesn't apply 100% times, but it certainly works being considerably good looking. and if youre ugly as shit then its almost imposible you get laid

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 2227
PuA doesn't work retard, women choose men not men choose the women.

women can find an average 4 PSL looking guy attractive if he has a feature they're attracted to
That was sarcasm you lol. Learn some english pajeet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vampirecel, HighIQcel, Zygos4Life and 2 others
It aggravates me when I see ugly men with good looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
That was sarcasm you lol. Learn some eniglish pajeet.

LOL

You spelled english wrong and you're more shitskinned than I am. low iq indian fuck, I am Paki master race and was born in the U.S

Then leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
LOL

You spelled english wrong and you're more shitskinned than I am. low iq indian fuck, I am Paki master race and was born in the U.S
Lol you act like being born in the US doesn't make you a curry.
I used sarcasm when talking about PUA. Not understanding literary terms >>> a typo you faggot.

LOL

You're still ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
  • Hmm...
never said I'm not ethnic , low iq

citizenship and ethnicity are different
He's implying that being born in the US won't change the way women will perceive you as a curry lol. Your IQ is extremely low. Like actually get some help jfl

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
It doesn’t matter what you saw there was no p in v. The fact you’re incel proves looks matter

• +1
Emotional tampon betabux. He wouldn't slay in the party.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2426
Now that I know about looks theory I don't think my ex girlfriends new boyfriend is very good looking. She cheated on me with a gigachad but now is dating some guy who I don't know what she sees in him. I have only seen pics of him on Facebook and Instagram but from what I can tell he has a relatively smaller and weaker jaw/chin than I do, not as pronounced of cheekbones, and a nose that is too big for his face. He does have hunter eyes with a positive canthal tilt(but I also have nice almond shaped eyes with PCT and minimal upper eyelid exposure), perhaps nicer eyebrows( I have always hated my eyebrows, hated my nose too but everyone says it looks fine) but that is about it really. All in all I think he is a really ugly guy. I also go to a better university then they do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Now that I know about looks theory I don't think my ex girlfriends new boyfriend is very good looking. She cheated on me with a gigachad but now is dating some guy who I don't know what she sees in him. I have only seen pics of him on Facebook and Instagram but from what I can tell he has a relatively smaller and weaker jaw/chin than I do, not as pronounced of cheekbones, and a nose that is too big for his face. He does have hunter eyes with a positive canthal tilt(but I also have nice almond shaped eyes with PCT and minimal upper eyelid exposure), perhaps nicer eyebrows( I have always hated my eyebrows, hated my nose too but everyone says it looks fine) but that is about it really. All in all I think he is a really ugly guy. I also go to a better university then they do.
ugly for ltr, chad to fuck

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
ugly for ltr, chad to fuck
Quite possibly, probably she was being more of an opportunist. First love was me in high school, I took her virginity(and lost mine too) and all that. Then she goes off to college. It was her first time living away from home on her own, and me going to a different school we now in a LDR. Sees this gigachad when she gets there, gets all horny and wants to fuck him, thinks she has a chance with him. Then gigachad decides she isn't good enough for him and dumps her, she tearfully begged me to take her back but I was like no f'ing way after I found out she betrayed me like that. But I am still not over her and part of me still misses her, then she just starts dating this ugly guy because it is the best she can get now. But I still think she is a lot better looking than this guy, and could do better. On this online beauty rating app I found I put her picture in and she got about the same score as Meghan Markle and Kim Kardashian, so not too bad.

• Woah
Daily reminder than men cant rate shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Titbot
shit thread cause no pics tbh

Daily reminder than men cant rate shit.

normie men - cant rate

blackpilled men that studied looks and been on psl for some good time - can rate

what r u on lol. thats just another cope if you think guys here cant rate

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
Hello it's me Chad Rowe. Just wanted to let you guys know its true. Women are quickly evolving to be attracted to personality, showers taken, and having interesting hobbies.

Back in the old days its true women only cared about looks, only settling with lesser looking men due to Chad rejecting them. But now I find myself losing girl after girl to short, fat balding janitors because they have a great sense of humor, take showers after work, and they are part of bowling leagues.

Looks like the looks theory is dead now, its now PSH theory now

Personality Showers Hobbies

Attachments

• dc04fa0e1152bd174f841f6c93afbf20.jpg
    dc04fa0e1152bd174f841f6c93afbf20.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, HighIQcel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
normie men - cant rate

blackpilled men that studied looks and been on psl for some good time - can rate

what r u on lol. thats just another cope if you think guys here cant rate
I was talking to a kid thst recently got blackpilled. He couldn’t rate.

Yeah people who have been here for a long time and are deeply immersed can give an accurate rating but normies cant. They woild call a guy ugly but he just fuvked their sister or call a wimp good looking and his gf is his hand
Hello it's me Chad Rowe. Just wanted to let you guys know its true. Women are quickly evolving to be attracted to personality, showers taken, and having interesting hobbies.

Back in the old days its true women only cared about looks, only settling with lesser looking men due to Chad rejecting them. But now I find myself losing girl after girl to short, fat balding janitors because they have a great sense of humor, take showers after work, and they are part of bowling leagues.

Looks like the looks theory is dead now, its now PSH theory now

Personality Showers Hobbies
Normies go and do sinister thigns and when we notice it is somehow wrong. We see girls drool over good looking guys and we just lauh at a distance but when we say “hey! That is not fair” we need therpsy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I was talking to a kid thst recently got blackpilled. He couldn’t rate.
Don't know if you are talking about the OP or about me. Okay I am a kid who recently got blackpilled, but I am also an artist and described exactly why I thought this guy wasn't particularly good looking. I don't want to post a pic of him for obvious reasons. I have a few flaws but I just think I have overall better bone structure than he does. He is no Chad imo. Of course I admit I might be bias because he is dating my ex. Maybe he's not ugly, but i'd say high tier normie at best. His skull also reminds me a little of an grey alien skull.

• +1
i see stuff like that Daily in germany. even my bluepilled mates who never browsed this site notice that

Don't know if you are talking about the OP or about me. Okay I am a kid who recently got blackpilled, but I am also an artist and described exactly why I thought this guy wasn't particularly good looking. I don't want to post a pic of him for obvious reasons. I have a few flaws but I just think I have overall better bone structure than he does. He is no Chad imo. Of course I admit I might be bias because he is dating my ex. Maybe he's not ugly, but i'd say high tier normie at best. His skull also reminds me a little of an grey alien skull.
Lmfao

How GL and tall was the giga chad and how Gl and tall are you? I wonder how much it takes not to be cucked, then i remember brad pitt got cucked by jolie....

Then go personalitymaxx u absolute abomination of a twat whore

How GL and tall was the giga chad and how Gl and tall are you? I wonder how much it takes not to be cucked, then i remember brad pitt got cucked by jolie....
The giga chad looks like a male model, at least in his Instagram photos. Probably at the same level as the guy that FaceandLMS used for his catfishing experiment on Plenty Of Fish. You know ripped abs, basically a typical good looking douchbag who thrives off the attention he gets on instagram or whatever. Has brown hair, blue eyes, have no idea on his height, but he had about 3000 miles of distance from me when he fucked my now ex gf.

I am not going to show my face on here because I actually have an online presence and make money online, and even though I am not an incel myself and don't even hate women, I don't want IT cucks to ruin my life just for posting on this forum. As for me, I am 6'1"(thought I had made it to 6'2" but at my last medical checkup they said I was still only 6'1"). I go to they gym regularly and even though I am not ripped like a bodybuilderI have a nicely toned athletic body and you can see my stomach muscles.. I have a hair color between sandy blonde and light brown, about the same as Brad Pitts hair color. My eyes are between greenish blue to blueish green. Racially my ancestry is half Norweigan, quarter Danish and quarter Anglo(mix of various tribes on the British Isles), but nationality is U.S. American, basically I am a standard white guy.

I apparently have all the right facial proportions that blackpilled people say make men good looking. As far as some actual proportions my FwHr is 1.95, my midface ratio is 1.03 if I remember correctly, and even though I think my forehead looks big and ugly when I actually measure it my face fits the rule of thirds perfectly. I also have a nice square jaw, protruding chin and maxilla, and high set cheekbones with an ogee curve. My eyes have a slight positive canthal tilt and are somewhat almond shaped with minimal upper eyelid exposure. My eyelid exposure varies to the angle of my face, but when I pose in a typical male model pose of turning my head slightly downward to the camera they look hooded like a male models eyes without me having to squint or anything. When I see myself in pictures or in the mirror I like to nitpick my face and find flaws, and don't even like people taking photos of me, the mathematical measurements of my face say I am pretty gl.

As far as what girls/women think of me, well I was having lunch with some friends in the cafeteria the other day and some Chinese girls were at the table over giggling and laughing. I speak some Chinese so I could actually evesdrop on their convo. Funny how they always assume white people don't understand what they are saying lol. Anyway they were talking about how gl they thought I was, and then they started comparing me to other hot white guys they had seen around campus. At least one of them from what I heard thought I was the hottest white guy on campus they had seen so far(several thousand men attend here). I was grinning and my friends wanted to know what was up, I didn't want to tell them there so I said I just had a funny thought and left it at that. I also briefly put my face on r/amiugly hoping for the best but expecting the worst and I got women PM'ing me telling me how hot I looked and jokingly asking if I was single and stuff. Oh and random women have told me I have beautiful or gorgeous eyes, and people have told me I should be a model but as I said I can't stand pictures of myself.

Last edited:
The giga chad looks like a male model, at least in his Instagram photos. Probably at the same level as the guy that FaceandLMS used for his catfishing experiment on Plenty Of Fish. You know ripped abs, basically a typical good looking douchbag who thrives off the attention he gets on instagram or whatever. Has brown hair, blue eyes, have no idea on his height, but he had about 3000 miles of distance from me when he fucked my now ex gf.

I am not going to show my face on here because I actually have an online presence and make money online, and even though I am not an incel myself and don't even hate women, I don't want IT cucks to ruin my life just for posting on this forum. As for me, I am 6'1"(thought I had made it to 6'2" but at my last medical checkup they said I was still only 6'1"). I go to they gym regularly and even though I am not ripped like a bodybuilderI have a nicely toned athletic body and you can see my stomach muscles.. I have a hair color between sandy blonde and light brown, about the same as Brad Pitts hair color. My eyes are between greenish blue to blueish green. Racially my ancestry is half Norweigan, quarter Danish and quarter Anglo(mix of various tribes on the British Isles), but nationality is U.S. American, basically I am a standard white guy.

I apparently have all the right facial proportions that blackpilled people say make men good looking. As far as some actual proportions my FwHr is 1.95, my midface ratio is 1.03 if I remember correctly, and even though I think my forehead looks big and ugly when I actually measure it my face fits the rule of thirds perfectly. I also have a nice square jaw, protruding chin and maxilla, and high set cheekbones with an ogee curve. My eyes have a slight positive canthal tilt and are somewhat almond shaped with minimal upper eyelid exposure. My eyelid exposure varies to the angle of my face, but when I pose in a typical male model pose of turning my head slightly downward to the camera they look hooded like a male models eyes without me having to squint or anything. When I see myself in pictures or in the mirror I like to nitpick my face and find flaws, and don't even like people taking photos of me, the mathematical measurements of my face say I am pretty gl.

As far as what girls/women think of me, well I was having lunch with some friends in the cafeteria the other day and some Chinese girls were at the table over giggling and laughing. I speak some Chinese so I could actually evesdrop on their convo. Funny how they always assume white people don't understand what they are saying lol. Anyway they were talking about how gl they thought I was, and then they started comparing me to other hot white guys they had seen around campus. At least one of them from what I heard thought I was the hottest white guy on campus they had seen so far(several thousand men attend here). I was grinning and my friends wanted to know what was up, I didn't want to tell them there so I said I just had a funny thought and left it at that. I also briefly put my face on r/amiugly hoping for the best but expecting the worst and I got women PM'ing me telling me how hot I looked and jokingly asking if I was single and stuff. Oh and random women have told me I have beautiful or gorgeous eyes, and people have told me I should be a model but as I said I can't stand pictures of myself.
I wonder why your GF cucked you then bro..

I wonder why your GF cucked you then bro..
I don't think anyone has women figured out. Who knows, she was living away from home for the first time this last summer doing some charity work before she started college herself on the East Coast, on the other side of the country. She probably went out with some friends, and he was Mr. right now for her. Shortly after I found out about her new "boyfriend" he dumped her anyway and she apologized and tearfully begged me to take her back. At least I didn't do that, if I did then I would deserve to be called a cuck. Even though I got a new girlfriend by the second week of college here I admit I still have feelings for her and still miss her or I wouldn't be stalking her social media and obsessing about who she is dating now.
I think anyone can get cucked in the right(or wrong) circumstances.

I don't think anyone has women figured out. Who knows, she was living away from home for the first time this last summer doing some charity work before she started college herself on the East Coast, on the other side of the country. She probably went out with some friends, and he was Mr. right now for her. Shortly after I found out about her new "boyfriend" he dumped her anyway and she apologized and tearfully begged me to take her back. At least I didn't do that, if I did then I would deserve to be called a cuck. Even though I got a new girlfriend by the second week of college here I admit I still have feelings for her and still miss her or I wouldn't be stalking her social media and obsessing about who she is dating now.
I think anyone can get cucked in the right(or wrong) circumstances.
Damn that’s tough bro, can you PM me a pic of her? I won’t share, I am trusted user.

my first kiss also did smth similar, but we were never together really, she just left me :(

my first kiss also did smth similar, but we were never together really, she just left me
sorry to hear that, you never know with women.
Damn that’s tough bro, can you PM me a pic of her? I won’t share, I am trusted user.
I'll think about it. If you want an idea how GL she is I would give her a PSL rating of maybe a 6.5 or so.

Maybe that chick was blind lol

sorry to hear that, you never know with women.

I'll think about it. If you want an idea how GL she is I would give her a PSL rating of maybe a 6.5 or so.
if you'r that gl it's normal that you find him ugly tbh. and i've noticed that nordic guys have more easily the proportions of the midface, compact one etc, eventho they are not always the best gl guys

Didn’t read srs