Saying NPC theory isn't legit is a massive cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just found this thread: https://incels.is/threads/its-time-to-stop-real-life-human-npcs-theory.82831/

This isn't the first time I have seen people reject the NPC theory and calling it a hoax. If you actually believe this then you are a massive coper and in denial about the true nature of normies. There are just simply too many things about this piece of shit world that can only be explained by the NPC theory. Without the NPC theory there are just simply too many weird/stupid things that can't be explained/rationalized, but with NPC theory make perfect sense.

You can argue that NPC vs Non-NPC is actually more of a spectrum than a "Is vs Isn't" thing, but you are fucking deluded if you think NPC theory isn't 100% legit.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho, thecel, Deleted member 10191 and 6 others
Just found this thread: https://incels.is/threads/its-time-to-stop-real-life-human-npcs-theory.82831/

This isn't the first time I have seen people reject the NPC theory and calling it a hoax. If you actually believe this then you are a massive coper and in denial about the true nature of normies. There are just simply too many things about this piece of shit world that can only be explained by the NPC theory. Without the NPC theory there are just simply too many weird/stupid things that can't be explained/rationalized, but with NPC theory make perfect sense.

You can argue that NPC vs Non-NPC is actually more of a spectrum than a "Is vs Isn't" thing, but you are fucking deluded if you think NPC theory isn't 100% legit.
First time I read one of your shit threads and I have to tell you that i agree

It’s legit

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I would be a braindead NPC too If I wasn't forced to reflect on things due to being a friendless outcast all my life. we would all be braindead normies if we were allowed to live normal lives. reflecting on society is just another cope for social rejects. happy well adjusted people don't need to reflect on themselves and others.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4563, Stingray and 7 others
time to stop = forced meme

Attachments

• 1568561495884.png
    1568561495884.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and 6ft7Mogger
If it's not real then the only other thing that can explain this clown world is that we are living in some sort of a Truman Show type of experiment. There are too many absurdities that can't be explained

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
we are living in some sort of a Truman Show type of experiment. There are too many absurdities that can't be explained

Simulation theory sounds legit tbh.

I would be a braindead NPC too If I wasn't forced to reflect on things due to being a friendless outcast all my life. we would all be braindead normies if we were allowed to live normal lives. reflecting on society is just another cope for social rejects. happy well adjusted people don't need to reflect on themselves and others.
Amazingly said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 7863
somewhat true but its not like only incels are blackpilled. many people on these forums have social lives and still reflect on society. and not only that, there are plenty of bluepilled NPC incels out there as well.

it seems there is some sorta "you can't insult normies you're just coping" mentality on this forum. i've seen it before. low iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7863

If it's not real then the only other thing that can explain this clown world is that we are living in some sort of a Truman Show type of experiment. There are too many absurdities that can't be explained
Which absurdities can't be explained without NPC theory?

I am NPC tbh. I barely experience emotion of feelings anymore. Life is just observation for me.
My memories are just videotapes of what happened in the past with no meaning or feeling attached to it.

Its over. I am a robot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, quakociaptockh, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I am NPC tbh. I barely experience emotion of feelings anymore. Life is just observation for me.
My memories are just videotapes of what happened in the past with no meaning or feeling attached to it.

Its over. I am a robot
Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Its over. I am a robot
Nihilsm maxxed i see

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 275
Normies aren't npcs this is the dumbest shit

it’s just a normie lifestyle you don’t literally have The time to sit around and wonder about conspiracies, psl, or fucking third wave anarcho communism or some shit you guys like

your constantly out and about interacting socializing and never really going to deep into anything

Normie have work, School, gym,friends,meetups ,events , blah blah blah

and even normie rotting is just Netflix and video games

it’s just so far removed from your guys viewpoint and lifestyle you can’t comprehend it and think theres somethings mystically different about them

normies never develop idea or opinions about any of this stuff because they don’t have the literal time to because they are preoccupied with so much other shit that’s called being a normal human being

Last edited:
The final stage of depression before the rope
Your not gonna Kys tho me @Tony @Thongmaster wont let you , you Will ascend and it starts by blasting t

• +1
Reactions: Tony
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Normies aren't npcs this is the dumbest shit

it’s just a normie lifestyle you don’t literally have The time to sit around and wonder about conspiracies, psl, or fucking third wave anarcho communism or some shit you guys like

your constantly out and about interacting socializing and never really going to deep into anything

Normie have work, School, gym,friends,meetups ,events , blah blah blah

and even normie rotting is just Netflix and video games

it’s just so far removed from your guys viewpoint and lifestyle you can’t comprehend it and think theres somethings mystically different about them

normies never develop idea or opinions about any of this stuff because they don’t have the literal time to because they are preoccupied with so much other shit that’s called being a normal human being

This is utter bullshit. My father is the ultimate NPC and a text book example of the NPC trope. He is a completely braindead degenerate that literally never questions anything he is told by the mainstream media no matter how dumb or self-evidently stupid, and he also has zero interest in any alternative media. He also has no hobbies or interests whatsoever other than just running his company. He lives only to work and watch mainstream entertainment.

You are fucking kidding yourself if you think the average normie is anything else than a braindead useless eater that believes everything the media tells them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
This is utter bullshit. My father is the ultimate NPC and a text book example of the NPC trope. He is a completely braindead degenerate that literally never questions anything he is told by the mainstream media no matter how dumb or self-evidently stupid, and he also has zero interest in any alternative media. He also has no hobbies or interests whatsoever other than just running his company. He lives only to work and watch mainstream entertainment.

You are fucking kidding yourself if you think the average normie is anything else than a braindead useless eater that believes everything the media tells them.
Keyword lives for his company and work and media

he doesn’t have time to sit around and theorize about the fall of civilization

Keyword lives for his company and work and media

he doesn’t have time to sit around and theorize about the fall of civilization
what about bluepilled incels who just rot with video games and tv. they don't have lives and yet they are npcs. they have plenty of time to think about alternative stuff like conspiracies but they choose not to

also what about the subset of users on this forum that have social circles yet still aren't 'npcs' like most normies?

what about bluepilled incels who just rot with video games and tv. they don't have lives and yet they are npcs. they have plenty of time to think about alternative stuff like conspiracies but they choose not to

also what about the subset of users on this forum that have social circles yet still aren't 'npcs' like most normies?
In my experience and from what I’ve seen from many others, if your living like a normie you literally don’t think to much about anything besides what’s immediately in front of you or what’s next etc.

I literally didn’t have time to play video games watch Netflix or do any of that cause of all the shit I had to do. same with almost everyone else usually.

besides that with alternative ideologies you have to be introduced to that it’s a extremely niche thing And some people just might not be interested when they can just watch Netflix or something. Just because someone subscribed to main stream ideology doesn’t mean it’s bad persay

the whole idea of npc is just a narcissistic misdirected ideology in general because it acts like living like a normal person with normal mainstream non niche interests is inherently somehow bad?

It’s literally the outsider black sheep of societies cope to feel some semblance of superiority

In my experience and from what I’ve seen from many others, if your living like a normie you literally don’t think to much about anything besides what’s immediately in front of you or what’s next etc.

I literally didn’t have time to play video games watch Netflix or do any of that cause of all the shit I had to do. same with almost everyone else usually.

besides that with alternative ideologies you have to be introduced to that it’s a extremely niche thing And some people just might not be interested when they can just watch Netflix or something. Just because someone subscribed to main stream ideology doesn’t mean it’s bad persay

the whole idea of npc is just a narcissistic misdirected ideology in general because it acts like living like a normal person with normal mainstream non niche interests is inherently somehow bad?

It’s literally the outsider black sheep of societies cope to feel some semblance of superiority
i understand that last sentence in a way.

but it's also something that is arguably frightening for some conspiracy theorists because it means that the average person is braindead and easy to control.

and technically living normally isn't bad per se but being completely unaware of corruption and going along with things without questioning them is somewhat flawed imo. although like OP said it could be a spectrum in a way

somewhat true but its not like only incels are blackpilled. many people on these forums have social lives and still reflect on society. and not only that, there are plenty of bluepilled NPC incels out there as well.

it seems there is some sorta "you can't insult normies you're just coping" mentality on this forum. i've seen it before. low iq tbh
I'd argue that a good portion of Chad's are black pilled about female nature.

Normies see the world through the lens of emotionality. They literally cannot use critical thought. It's the why you can't reason with them. Plus they're too invested in their fake fairytale world view.

I'd argue that a good portion of Chad's are black pilled about female nature.

Normies see the world through the lens of emotionality. They literally cannot use critical thought.
The problem has less to do with inability to reason (though there is also tons of that) and more to do with immense levels of narcissism. Normies cannot tolerate blackpills because it hurts their self-esteem too much.

I addressed this earlier
everytime someone argues against npc theory it always ends in a "you're just trying to feel superior", which is basically an indirect ad hominem.

normies have plenty of time to question the status quo, but they don't because they want to fit in. and thinking differently makes them feel like they don't fit in, so they play mental gymnastics and go along with the flow

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
There’s legit many many galleons of Normies out there that possess no internal monologue. I don’t think any of you copers actually fully appreciate the gravity of that fact.
Worryingly, such Normies as these vote and make decisions on YOUR life and YOUR country.