Saying you have nothing to lose with mewing is bullshit

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Try walking around the rest of your life upright like you’ve got a broom up your arse, afraid to even speak to people because your tongue needs to be at the top of your mouth. Drinking like a retard and constantly chewing hours a day while chad gets filler and lives life as he wants. If you mew religiously people will no doubt think you’re autistic for having weird ticks and being afraid to ever relax. Just end it immediately if you do this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2426, Marsiere214 and 12 others
yes, jewers need the rope. I think chewing hard gum everyday can be better tho, bc it isn't uncomfortable 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Marsiere214, kobecel and 1 other person
no i will walk with my facepulling device in public if need be

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted, Deleted member 2426 and 6 others
Not a word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 685
Bullshit. Lifting proper tongue posture improve Your's looks by lifting hyoid bone witch give you much better jawline especialy from side. I don't have wide pallet and mewing it's easy habbit for me. Proper swallowing also. Nothing weird or difdicult to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted and Dissonance
Bullshit. Lifting proper tongue posture improve Your's looks by lifting hyoid bone witch give you much better jawline especialy from side. I don't have wide pallet and mewing it's easy habbit for me. Proper swallowing also. Nothing weird or difdicult to maintain.
Jfl at this Jew agent. How much is Dr Jew paying you? Wir müssen die juden entfrenen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Jfl at this Jew agent. How much is Dr Jew paying you? Wir müssen die juden entfrenen
Nothing. I don't know does mewing can change anything in You're bones but it cost anything and proper tongue posture make you look better in the same way that good body and neck posture make you look better compared to nerd neck.

chad doesnt need fillers, hes born with godlike bone structure

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 245
You don't have anything to lose by mewing, your IQ is already gone

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
while @future chadlite gets filler and lives life as he wants. If you mew religiously people will no doubt think you’re autistic for having weird ticks and being afraid to ever relax. Just end it immediately if you do this.
fuaa

Mewing is legit for cortisol maxxing, a pursuit that every single incel should indulge in
Constant stressing over tongue placement jfl.

Having said that, @mojopin is the biggest MewJew I have seen, as he privately criticizes it but is happy to moneymaxx with it on his youtube channels. Kike detected.
But what would I know I'm just a filthy goyim.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and mojopin
Mewing is legit for cortisol maxxing, a pursuit that every single incel should indulge in
Constant stressing over tongue placement jfl.

Having said that, @mojopin is the biggest MewJew I have seen, as he privately criticizes it but is happy to moneymaxx with it on his youtube channels. Kike detected.
But what would I know I'm just a filthy goyim.
Bro things have changed Mike Jew scammed everyone he is a kike dog the least I deserve in return is some YouTube money

I already never talked to anyone in the first place and everyone already thought I was autistic.

I want my bone structure

• +1
I already never talked to anyone in the first place and everyone already thought I was autistic.

I want my bone structure
The only bone you will get is Mike Mew’s as he fucks you from behind for wasting your time

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Bro things have changed Mike Jew scammed everyone he is a kike dog the least I deserve in return is some YouTube money
Evidence or gtfo

• +1
Okay I will make thread on all the lies of Dr Jew when I can
The day you do that is the day I lose my last cope and proceed to rope.
Do you really want me, your disciple, to go JI?
(Judas Iscariot)

• +1
JFL at thinking a chad needs fillers to live the life he wants

The day you do that is the day I lose my last cope and proceed to rope.
Do you really want me, your disciple, to go JI?
(Judas Iscariot)
Bro I still can’t get over the fact you are sleepless elite maybe after I make this thread you will finally sleep for a long time

Saying you have something to gain with mewing is bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and mojopin
Bro I still can’t get over the fact you are sleepless elite maybe after I make this thread you will finally sleep for a long time
I will sleep eternally :feelsrope:

mewing means to abandon everything for your lord and savior MIKE mEW

Same with bonesmash.
You guys never bring a hammer when you go outside ?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and RichardSpencel
Imagine being redpilled and walking upright 24/7 and looking unnatural thinking you'll get femoids if you improve yourself and it's all your fault if you don't

• +1
Okay I will make thread on all the lies of Dr Jew when I can
Even if mike lies that doesn’t mean the premise of mewing is false, it still makes logical sense about the tongue widening the palate and keeping the teeth in line
And no one can deny mouth breathers are ugly shits

Keep mouthbreathing for me dog

• Woah
Proper tongue posture is EASY. For me now it's weird to don't keep my tongue up. And this is good. When my tongue is at the bottom of my mouth i have this bag Under my jaw, when it's up my jawline is much more defined. This is what you get for mewing. And it's not hard at all.

Proper tongue posture is EASY. For me now it's weird to don't keep my tongue up. And this is good. When my tongue is at the bottom of my mouth i have this bag Under my jaw, when it's up my jawline is much more defined. This is what you get for mewing. And it's not hard at all.
Sorry bro opinions of greycels are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not even the title. :p

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not a word. XD
Not even the title. :p

Attachments

• 1585972549126.png
    1585972549126.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 2