scaleral show, under eye support

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
alright im fucking sick of my eyes being somewhat ok lookin. i want them to be barrett tier. my undereye support is WACK 404 not found, shit is literally non existent. i have scaleral show as well,i want to know what the fuck to do to improve under eye support. try and tell me the soft methods first, i dont wanna straight up jump to surgery bcuz im 15 n broke
no frauding, my eyes are slightly negative but i dont even give a fuck about the tilt for now, my uper eye exposure is ok

Attachments

• undereyesupportamnotfraudingsweartogodmyeyebrowsarepositivelytiltedineedhelpwithscaleralshowan...jpg
    undereyesupportamnotfraudingsweartogodmyeyebrowsarepositivelytiltedineedhelpwithscaleralshowan...jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 354
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, didntreadlol and Deleted member 5204
alright im fucking sick of my eyes being somewhat ok lookin. i want them to be barrett tier. my undereye support is WACK 404 not found, shit is literally non existent. i have scaleral show as well,i want to know what the fuck to do to improve under eye support. try and tell me the soft methods first, i dont wanna straight up jump to surgery bcuz im 15 n broke
no frauding, my eyes are slightly negative but i dont even give a fuck about the tilt for now, my uper eye exposure is ok
it's not slightly negative, it's totally negative ffs. But good PFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5204
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
gorgeous eyes i would trade my left testicle to have his eyes

fuck you and thank you, can i get some help on the under eye support and scaleral show though
under eye support if it's dark circles, go to good sleep and eye cream, if it's something else, just squint 24/7 and mew.

also, help me on what color contact should i get
my skin tone is a sickly grey since im olive as fuck
00000IMG 00000 BURST20200225051601592 COVER 2

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
gorgeous eyes i would trade my left testicle to have his eyes

fuck you and thank you, can i get some help on the under eye support and scaleral show though
The sad thing is that his eyes alone mog 99.9% of people. A female would rather only ever see his eyes rather than be with most other males even if they showed their full face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
it's not slightly negative, it's totally negative ffs. But good PFL.
It's not negative, just looks like it because droopy eyelids. Also Op get lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
It's not negative, just looks like it because droopy eyelids. Also Op get lower eyelid retraction.
damn its all or nothing for the surgery i see
any other ways to improve my eye area i want to be a FUCKING MOGGER machine chad or die theory 2020 and beyond bitches aint nothin but hoes n shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and didntreadlol
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass and PersianKingdom
ugly nails. green i guess
bro why are you commenting on my nails

do you want me to put them in side your butt

also thank you for the green, can you tell me what sort of green? example pic would help greatly.

damn its all or nothing for the surgery i see
any other ways to improve my eye area i want to be a FUCKING MOGGER machine chad or die theory 2020 and beyond bitches aint nothin but hoes n shit
Orbitals are mostly genetic so surgery is the only way

• +1
Sdsdadaw
this is how horrid my eyes look under lighting literal non existent under eye support
damn i never realized i had somewhat hood god damn i would definitely fuck myself

i will try eye cream and save up money for lower eyelid retraction

will look into contacts as well, let me know what sort of color would fit my skin well

thank you peoples

View attachment 284083this is how horrid my eyes look under lighting literal non existent under eye support
damn i never realized i had somewhat hood god damn i would definitely fuck myself

i will try eye cream and save up money for lower eyelid retraction

will look into contacts as well, let me know what sort of color would fit my skin well

thank you peoples
i only mirin your no UEE tbh for an ethnik it's rare.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish
in the eyes of western females, yes.
It's over
hell no it aint over it never even started bro :feelswhy: on a serious note idont give a fuck about western females i want to date a medi myself

• Woah
which country ?
bro... you know i cant say that in this forum bro

just that its a country plagued by fires :ROFLMAO::eek:
oh fuck dont search country plagued by fires on google

• JFL
bro... you know i cant say that in this forum bro

just that its a country plagued by fires :ROFLMAO::eek:
oh fuck dont search country plagued by fires on google
Aussie ?

• +1
Your left eye is slight NCT, your other is NeutralCT, the upper eyelid is very negative in both (no scleral show actually but yes your lower eyelid is negative too).
also, help me on what color contact should i get
my skin tone is a sickly grey since im olive as fuck View attachment 284076

High Prenatal T asf
if u have light blue conquerer eye color you can escape being PFLcel, i am mirin indeed.

Not Low PFL (is not only the eye color being good wtf wdym)

• Woah
Your left eye is slight NCT, your other is NeutralCT, the upper eyelid is very negative in both (no scleral show actually but yes your lower eyelid is negative too).

High Prenatal T asf

Not Low PFL
damn bro you didnt have to go that far for a retard like me

what is high prenatal t

High Prenatal T asf

Not Low PFL (is not only the eye color being good wtf wdym)
is my pfl ok? is he talking about my pfl or the hot fucking dude with the angel tier eyes in the vid?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
thank the lord, is my pfl okay? any way to fix the undereye support and also what contacts would fit me best?
thank the lord, is my pfl okay? any way to fix the undereye support and also what contacts would fit me best?
without surgery* i really dont wanna do lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Get fillers do not get retraction.

• +1
Get fillers do not get retraction.
arent fillers gonna move around my face

doesnt.. doesnt barrett look a bit bloated due to the fillers? im scared of fillers

arent fillers gonna move around my face

doesnt.. doesnt barrett look a bit bloated due to the fillers? im scared of fillers
The thing about fillers is that they aren't permanent. Retraction is. If you fuck up a retraction its permanent and hurts. Fillers from reputable surgeons are replaced every few months and look natural plus they help deal with the hollowness beneath your eye.

• +1
without surgery*

Yes, you have hooding, thick wide eyebrows, good PFL.

I dont think so or I dont know too (maybe fillers)

Light color and Dark Brigth = the best (Idk what is better though)

• +1
The thing about fillers is that they aren't permanent. Retraction is. If you fuck up a retraction its permanent and hurts. Fillers from reputable surgeons are replaced every few months and look natural plus they help deal with the hollowness beneath your eye.
ill look into a nearby doctor and talk to him about my hollowness, thank you slime sir
Yes, you have hooding, thick wide eyebrows, good PFL.

I dont think so or I dont know too (maybe fillers)

Light color and Dark Brigth = the best (Idk what is better though)

View attachment 284402
fuck yes thank the lord my parents weren't drunk fucking eachother and actually had a mutual connection to eachother and the fact that my father mogs my mother by like a solid 1.2 that i managed to get his eyes (still gotta deal with the nct and hollowness though)

i will look into either dark blue contact or a dark green, or if i need to be extremely minimal about it and no need to go insane, ill look into hazel

thank you owlgod

• +1
Plot twist: He has the most recessed chin this site has ever seen
i think he definitely has atleast 1 thing fucked cuz getting eyes like those means you gotta sacrifice some real shit on god

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LostYouth and Deleted member 5204
sometimes you just gotta man, i am in love with this dudes eyes, if an extremely straight heterosexual white male like myself is lookin in awe then i imagine foids must just drop they panties and spread

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
i think he definitely has atleast 1 thing fucked cuz getting eyes like those means you gotta sacrifice some real shit on god

Ashton kutcher said about himself "When you look this good something's got to give" (talking about his one flaw)

Having webbed toes

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Alibaba69 and Deleted member 5204
sometimes you just gotta man, i am in love with this dudes eyes, if an extremely straight heterosexual white male like myself is lookin in awe then i imagine foids must just drop they panties and spread
I'm watching this video on a daily basis so I can get my daily reminder of how subhuman most humans are. It can't just be aesthetic either; there has to be a functional advantage to having eyes like an eagle's. I will spend the rest of my life trying to find out who this man is.

• +1
Ashton kutcher said about himself "If you look this good something's got to give" (talking about his one flaw)

Having webbed toes
Woah that's something i never knew

I'm watching this video on a daily basis so I can get my daily reminder of how subhuman most humans are. It can't just be aesthetic either; there has to be a functional advantage to having eyes like an eagle's. I will spend the rest of my life trying to find out who this man is.
yeah man same here except instead of this handsome fellow i wake up, i look at barrett for a solid 10 minutes then go on with my day

no joke i have barret as my wallpaper on all of my shit now, from pc to phone and even my chinese watch that i use for cheating on exams (it can show photos, albeit in shit quality)

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Ashton kutcher said about himself "When you look this good something's got to give" (talking about his one flaw)

Having webbed toes
you're a fucking nigger kys

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
High Prenatal T asf
And yet: A frail, effeminate kid.

I knew some man who had a longer index finger and looked fairly masculine.

• +1