Scalp pain common with MPB?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I have MPB since accutane but I also noticed that my scalp hurts and burns whenever I touch or move my hair. Is this a common observation among MPBcels? What do I even do against this????

Do you also get a dandruff?

I got that when I was shedding, lost like 50% of my hair in 1 month, was loosing so much the shower drain was getting clogged with my hair. For me I beleive it was a combination of a severe iron deficiency and crashed estrogen.

It's not really a sign of mpb but other causes of hairloss. Which accutane definitely causes.

Accutane makes some people lose hair even without MPB. It just makes your hair all brittle, thin and shitty. How much mg are you taking daily?

I've had that since my teens and I still have my hair

Do you also get a dandruff?
Sometimes

Accutane makes some people lose hair even without MPB. It just makes your hair all brittle, thin and shitty. How much mg are you taking daily?
I only took like 20 mg daily for 5 months and then 60 mg for a week before stopping. Have had hair problems since ending my course
I got that when I was shedding, lost like 50% of my hair in 1 month, was loosing so much the shower drain was getting clogged with my hair. For me I beleive it was a combination of a severe iron deficiency and crashed estrogen.

It's not really a sign of mpb but other causes of hairloss. Which accutane definitely causes.
Yeah it definitely fucked up my hair

Last edited: