Scamming Pedophiles Over Instagram

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
How legal would it be to pose as a minor on IG, get pedos to pay for nudes, don't send them, and then report them to the FBI? Could I get charged for this? Pretty decent idea, get cash and contribute to society.

• Ugh..
Reactions: The giga incel
Use 18+ girls and 18+ nudes, make sure they just look young, it’s hard but it might work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 4416, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
Kek at doing that. They might just report YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and deer
Use 18+ girls and 18+ nudes, make sure they just look young, it’s hard but it might work.
There won't be any real nudes lmao. If the pictures over 18 then I could get charged for scamming.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
There won't be any real nudes lmao. If there over 18 then I could get charged for scamming.
No, they can’t report you, since when they asked for your age you told them you’re underage, they wont realise and think they have inderage nudes and live on with their lives
If they charge you for scamming they will get fucked too, for asking a supposedly underage girl for nudes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, Patrick Baitman and jordanbarrettisgod
No, they can’t report you, since when they asked for your age you told them you’re underage, they wont realise and think they have inderage nudes and live on with their lives
If they charge you for scamming they will get fucked too, for asking a supposedly underage girl for nudes
I take their money and report them. I never actually give them any pics at all.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 4416 and deer
This is called blackmail, and it is highly illegal. This isn't to say it can't work, but there is always the risk that your victim will go to the cops. The idea is to build a profile of the person, along with a list of people that are important to them, and finally some incriminating evidence indicating a willingness to have sex with a minor (or with whatever flavor of embarrasing shit you can think of).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Jerzy Bondov and JizzFarmer
This is called blackmail, and it is highly illegal. This isn't to say it can't work, but there is always the risk that your victim will go to the cops. The idea is to build a profile of the person, along with a list of people that are important to them, and finally some incriminating evidence indicating a willingness to have sex with a minor (or with whatever flavor of embarrasing shit you can think of).
More illegal than pedophilia?

More illegal than pedophilia?

You will be charged with extortion and the pedophile will get off free if he cooperates in trying to catch you.

Gotta appreciate the balls of these low-inhib teens though. Since they are under 18 they won't get the same criminal record that an adult would get.

Last edited:
This is bollocks, doesnt make sense that youd get into trouble for catching pedos

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Adreyan
i used to do this on omegle when i was like 15 using ip grabbing links and pretending i was the fbi asking for payment. it was a shit scam but i made like €300 euro

Just admit to yourself you wanna be an ewhore and make some money. stop with this coping Im tryna rid the world of pedophiles bullshit

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and MentalistKebab
You’d probably get in a lot of trouble and have to be interrogated and shit just stay away from it someone I know did it and nothing good came of it

How legal would it be to pose as a minor on IG, get pedos to pay for nudes, don't send them, and then report them to the FBI? Could I get charged for this? Pretty decent idea, get cash and contribute to society.
Dont do that bro but i‘d say after 18 should be okay?

only if you always use vpn, socks5, profixier, bitcoin address, bitcoin laundry, etc..

If you report them the cops could get mad at you too, so choose one, either make money out of it or report them. I’d say take the money.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad