Scared of starting fin

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
What is it with the talk about sexual sides? I read that accutane has the same mechanisms of actions as finasteride in regards to 5AR inhibition and I didn’t get any sexual sides from accutane. So should I be safe with fin?

What is it with the talk about sexual sides? I read that accutane has the same mechanisms of actions as finasteride in regards to 5AR inhibition and I didn’t get any sexual sides from accutane. So should I be safe with fin?
if you are afraid of finasteride, start by applying it topically

Dont fucking do ir
It

Mine arrived couple days ago. Haven’t take it yet. Gonna do topical

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Look into ru58841 as an alternative

Finsitride can stop your growt if still growing and caure birth defects if you have a child
also bye bye strong erections

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Finsitride can stop your growt if still growing and caure birth defects if you have a child
I really don’t know how it could stunt growth but I’m 22yo so I’m long done growing

I really don’t know how it could stunt growth but I’m 22yo so I’m long done growing
DHT is stronger than testosterone and your bones and face grows even in your late 20s wider ecc

DHT is stronger than testosterone and your bones and face grows even in your late 20s wider ecc
Then wtf am I left to do LMAO

I still have 100% strong erections despite finasteride and tamoxifen... and I even have low T

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Im on fin since 1 month, and my libido and errection is down by 50%. But i dont care if my libido goes away. Then i will not care about girls anymore, but can keep my self respect and pride. Poeple will still see me as a human, and not sickening, poor genetic waste and balding piece of shit.

I still have 100% strong erections despite finasteride and tamoxifen... and I even have low T
Im on fin since 1 month, and my libido and errection is down by 50%. But i dont care if my libido goes away. Then i will not care about girls anymore, but can keep my self respect and pride.
Aware me pls how bad is fin please really? How much of the stories is just scaremongering?

Aware me pls how bad is fin please really? How much of the stories is just scaremongering?
Dont think to much. Its a fda approved drug. Just give it a try, side effect will go away if you stop take it.

finasteride stories are bullshit invented by feminists who want bald men dead

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, I'mme and CupOfCoffee
What you mean accutane has sexual side effects? Does that shit block dht??? Does retinol too? ANSWER.
Well it blocks your DHT, which results in more estrogen so its pretty bad.

How safe is this statement?
Dont listen to people on forums. Read the studies and do your own research. Anecdotes dont mean anything. There is a study with 18k people. Read that

Dont listen to people on forums. Read the studies and do your own research. Anecdotes dont mean anything. There is a study with 18k people. Read that
FInistride is rated X by FDA meaning very dangerous becosue it can cause birth defects in future children

Link plssss

FInistride is rated X by FDA meaning very dangerous becosue it can cause birth defects in future children
Then dont give it to your girlfriend or wife. Or walk around with a shining bald head.

Are you taking it?
Yes. And i will take any risk to keep my hair. I dont give a fuck about my sperm quality and a side effect risk smaller than 5%. No woman will ever toach me with a bald head.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Yes. And i will take any risk to keep my hair. I dont give a fuck about my sperm quality and a side effect risk smaller than 5%. No woman will ever toach me with a bald head.
For how long have you been taking it? Tbh I feel the same, no hair would ruin me. No sides?

For how long have you been taking it? Tbh I feel the same, no hair would ruin me. No sides?
My libido and errections are weaker. But i think its placebo, since i was also very scared. 1 Month now. But only 0,6mg every day. I still cant see any impact on hairloss. Need to wait 6 months

My libido and errections are weaker. But i think its placebo, since i was also very scared. 1 Month now. But only 0,6mg every day. I still cant see any impact on hairloss. Need to wait 6 months
How old are you? I’m 22 and I just think that if I start this shit now for I will need it for 20 years which is a long as fk time. Who on earth knows what kind of damage such a long time of hormone suppression does to u

How old are you? I’m 22 and I just think that if I start this shit now for I will need it for 20 years which is a long as fk time. Who on earth knows what kind of damage such a long time of hormone suppression does to u
Then go bald, and stay confident. I dont give a shit about the risks. You are not aware, what balding does to your smv, and how people and girls will treat you. You will need to suffer every damn day.

Last edited:
Just take stinging nettle root

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2095
Go bald do steroids grow beard CHAD

Tbh fuck accutane because it lead to me having MPB this early in the first place
An then fuck my genetics for making me get acne JFL

I’ll start finasteride next week!!!!

My hairline is already so shitty that fin isn't really saving much but I know the difference between having a shit hairline and being bald is the difference between: it's definitely over anyways, and the alternative, it's so over that even in everyday life people will remind you it's over by how they interact with you.

I just really hope it doesn't fuck with my face that much cause I can't afford to look even uglier.

Just started it today after holding onto it for about a week and so far haven't experienced any noticeable sides so that's a positive.

How do I prevent gyno from possibly happening via taking fin.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 1464
I've been taking fin for 5 months now, no side effects except for lower drive/sensitivity during the first 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and pisslord

I got sexual dysfunction on the 2nd weeks and stopped immediately. Fortunately I recovered. Many do not. Even blasting roids doesn't fix the issue for them.

Dht is like the opposite of puberty and manliness. DHT literally makes you feel like a man. It makes you horny and your dick hard. It makes your dick grow.

Accutane is nothing like fin. I've been on 10mg a day for 7 years and I'm great.

Same. But since I got on spironolactone they have become stronger again - I just don't feel hormy that much, but orgasms are without a doubt better and longer