Schrodinger’s douchebag

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigotedones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

"Oh man women should just stay in the kitchen, it's the only place they're useful"
*with one group* "Haha just kidding, that's sexist"
*with anther* "lol amirite"

"Any website that lacks effective moderation and allows some level of anonymity will, to varying degrees, approxomate 4chan, and be overrun with Schrödinger's Douchebags"

Basically the simps who tries too hard to "fit in" in all social circumstances.
Basically 90% of this site

Jumping the dnd ask, no word, curry etc. trends to stroke their rep farming dopamine depraved asses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Didn’t ask. Don’t care. H20 is wet.

legit dnt read bro, sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
07af3d64 88ad 4685 aeab 10cd5a4ae94f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 7112 and Inscol
IMG 20200521 203801

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
jfl i say offensive shit all the time and people dont even bother to speak against it
once i got a fist in the face for saying i vote right wing tho

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
jfl i say offensive shit all the time and people dont even bother to speak against it
once i got a fist in the face for saying i vote right wing tho
It’s cuz if you are right wing you are automatically racist for no reason.

• +1
It’s cuz if you are right wing you are automatically racist for no reason.
yeah but i think the real deal breaker was that i said stfu to a foid that would scream at me while i patiently told her why i vote right over left.
then a 1.90 160kg guy just decided to whiteknight cause this poor lady cant take the words "shut the fuck up"

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
yeah but i think the real deal breaker was that i said stfu to a foid that would scream at me while i patiently told her why i vote right over left.
then a 1.90 160kg guy just decided to whiteknight cause this poor lady cant take the words "shut the fuck up"
I can’t wait for the debates tbh I am so fucking excited. Also can’t wait for trump to win again lol the man is a savage and spits facts he’s gonna shit on biden’s old pedophile dementia lookin ass.

I can’t wait for the debates tbh I am so fucking excited. Also can’t wait for trump to win again lol the man is a savage and spits facts he’s gonna shit on biden’s old pedophile dementia lookin ass.
if trump wins i wont be able to hold my laughter anymore

if trump wins i wont be able to hold my laughter anymore
Well then get ready cuz he is winning. Dems are flipping cuz the left is getting too extreme lol also people aren’t that stupid only the blind followers still see biden as a good candidate everyone else sees him as a creepy senile dumbass. It’s gonna be a landslide. Also no matter what MSM says you can’t trust the polls. Cuz the only people answering them are complaining liberals when the republicans and normal people are all at work or living life. Remember when Hillary had a 98% chance? JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
i own up to being a dick but at least i have the looks and life to back it up