Science contradicts the blackpill (men are supposed to be the hypergamous ones)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I wanted to make this thread since few weeks.

There is this thing that's been on my mind. The biological programming looks like this:

• Women are punished for 9 months after sex. They are programmed to choose partner carefully, quality over quantity. Technically they shouldn't want a lot of sex with many men (over for many men, man) because of this.
  • Men can impregnate new woman every 10-30 minutes without consequences. We are biologically programmed to spread our seed. Technically our programming tells us to never settle and fertilize new flowers.
So wouldn't this deep level biological needs contradict the blackpill?

No.

Women still are promiscuous and because it's so hard written in them to look for QUALITY over quantity, we have inceldom, we have our looksmatches aka geneticmatches looking for 6ft+ Brad at minimum, while your 5'9 5/10 ass rots alone.

TLDR:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 110 and 3 others
Shit thread

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution, PenileFacialSurgery, mikeock and 2 others
I think you have misunderstood what hypergamy means

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Danish_Retard, Arvenas and 3 others
no women have the dual mating strategy, fuck a chad and get a betabuxx
only very few men can afford to pump and dump like that
women are the sexual selectors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1680, Gaia262 and 2 others
It is over

When ur texting a hood nigga you just gotta 19097468

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464, diggbicc and 2 others
looksmatch in 2020
D3vzgCPUIAAiDav.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WillVisitGandy, middayshowers and 13 others
Bruh...
Because sex for women means an offspring in 9 months, they want the best genes possible.. chad

• +1
Reactions: Over
its over if you're not Chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Over
So wouldn't this deep level biological needs contradict the blackpill?
Good point but not quite. As you said women favor quality over quantity, this means they are always searching for the better guy, they get the best they can find. In the era of social media the best they can find is 9/10 chad.
WTF NO WAY IS THAT LEGITIMATE, HOLY SHIT I CRINGED SO HARD.
wtf that made me angry

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, WillVisitGandy, FutureMogger and 4 others
one of the best looking white man's looksmatch is a high bf asian foid?
HalfJollyFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif
Probably coping foids who are trying to convince themselves that they deserve arguably one of the world's top male models.

Still though, how can you be retarded enough to think that they are in the same category of looks? JFL. Imagine if it was a fat chinese kid with Adriana Lima, would they say it's a looksmatch then???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, WillVisitGandy and 4 others
no hypergamy for your face. Thanks for the looksmaxing advice

• +1
stop coping OP

in Eastern europé and Scandinavia i see so many subhuman NT guys with hot Girls

women cant be hypergamous when there are 100 hot Girls for every Chad thanks to modern lifestyles

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
did you not know this? we are supposed to fuck around as much as we can, while women are supposed to look for the best man they can get. that's why women seem to have such high standards compared to men.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Over
This is the most high IQ comment I've ever read on the matter. It's worth the read:
Look at our closest cousins in the animal kingdom: other mammals. None of them mate monogamously, in fact, 90% of them mate according to harem model; one alpha male who gets all the women and the beta males that go their entire lives without ever having sex.

Now, read any work of any antiquity, say, written over 3,000 years ago. All such works, including the oldest books of the Bible, show harem model co-existing side-by-side with monogamy, and show that there was a period of transition before monogamy became dominant, which it was by the time of the ancient Greeks and Romans.

Human beings mate naturally according to Harem Model, just like most other mammals on this planet. Harem model is most perfectly in-tune with both male and female sexual strategy. It explains why men will fuck anything that moves, and it explains female hypergamy. Monogamy is an artificial construct placed upon humanity to restrict our natural impulses. That's why it takes so much cost in terms of energy and resources to enforce. Its only worth all that effort because the benefit is a largely more complex society and a higher standard of living, but the costs are very high. Entire religious, civil, political and social traditions and rules and taboos had to be invented to sustain it, because if such enormous energy were not expended, monogamy would collapse.

Monogamy's continued existence is predicated on a high value being assigned to male manual labor. If the market value of manual labor by men goes down enough, then the high cost of sustaining monogamy is no longer worth the effort and monogamy will break. That's evolution, and nothing else. Why do you think that women got the right to vote across the western world IMMEDIATELY after the Industrial revolution? Those two facts are directly related: the industrial revolution directly lowered the value of male manual labor by introducing widespread automation for the first time, and as the value of male manual labor dropped, feminism rose and women got the suffrage. Its evolution, my friend.

Monogamy will be rendered obsolete by automation. The lower the value of male manual labor falls, the more the energy required to enforce monogamy will no longer be justified by the rewards.

Monogamy only had a very short shelf life as an optimal technology. Less then 4,000 years, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, because you are living at the end of that productive window, you think it is the only way. Look back 5,000 and 7,000 years ago, when nearly all women reproduced, but fewer then 1 out of every 7 men did. No was marrying or monogamous back then.

--------------------------------------

However, Harem model does have one huge, obvious drawback: without access to procreation, there is no way to convince the bottom 90% of the male sex to do anything productive with their lives. They will become beta men, wandering the earth, always doing only enough to get by and never anything more. A man who has no stake in the future of a civilization will not help build that civilization.

The ruling class, the alpha males, understood, with the rise of agriculture, that they had a problem: agriculture, as a pursuit (and many other pursuits alongside it that go towards creating civilization) require a ton of manual labor, far more then the alpha males themselves were able to do. Without the labor of the betas, any civilization had a hard cap on how complex it could become. That's why marriage was invented: it was a means whereby the alpha males would trade some of their sexual resources to the beta males in exchange for the beta males labor to build a more complex society. Carefully managed by the alpha males, this scheme could make the alphas even more powerful, wealthy and successful then they could ever be with Harem model alone. In this sense, war becomes a fundamental good: its a means of destroying certain number of beta males every so often, thus keeping their numbers in check and ensuring the alpha will always have more then enough women, and also possibly destroying other nations and other alpha males and procuring the women (as well as land, technology, resources, and etc) of THAT civilization for one's own. War didn't exist before marriage, there was no reason for it to.

I'm sure that, thousands of years ago, there were traditionalists who said "say no to marriage" and that "polygomy was the way of the gods" and that it was wrong and immoral for men to marry. That all went away when the more complex civilizations who adopted the new technology destroyed the holdovers (in order to seize their women, land, resources and etc).

An important thing to know is the principle upon which all of this rested; that the labor of beta males was essential to building a more complex civilization. The Alphas never would have agreed to the bargain, thousands of years ago, if they had a way of procuring the beta male's labor WITHOUT having to compensate them with women and resources.

What happens when automation REPLACES the labor of beta males? What happens when a farmer doesn't need to hire 30 farmhands because machines can do all the labor at a fraction of the cost? What happens when women flood the workplace and compete for the fewer and fewer good labor jobs left in the market (that haven't been outsourced or replaced by automation) and depress the bargaining power of male labor?

Anything that depresses the bargaining power of male labor is good for the alpha males and is good for women (as a gender) but is bad for the beta males. That's why marriage was always an volatile bargain; it relied upon placating a minority at the expense of the majority. Obviously, the majority is going to opt-out of that bargain as soon as they can, which is why automation grows every single year and why more and more women attend college and get high end jobs every single year.

We are in much the same spot as our ancestors who were transitioning to marriage thousands of years ago were: we're transitioning OUT of marriage, as marriage is nearing its obsolescence date. It took thousands of years for people to realize that Harem model had reached its obsolescence date, and for people to transition to something else. I am sure that, for thousands of years, before marriage was defined, people were not quite sure what the replacement for harem model was, they just knew that things were changing. We don't yet know what the replacement for monogamy will be, we just know things are changing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, fakemeta., Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
its cuz the jews banned rape

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Over and PenileFacialSurgery
This is the most high IQ comment I've ever read on the matter. It's worth the read:
EXTREME IQ tbh
This explains every life of any man in this world
where did you find this?

• +1
Reactions: Over and jackthenerd
This thread is so water I’m soaking wet right now.
Took one million years and watching Animal Planet just to say

Water.

• +1
Probably coping foids who are trying to convince themselves that they deserve arguably one of the world's top male models.
women actually believe they have a chance. IF you go to chico instagram there are lots of comments like "shame he's married" or "omg I'll never have him now that hes married". Or in dicaprio vids "If only I was born 20 years ago".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, PenileFacialSurgery and diggbicc
women actually believe they have a chance. IF you go to chico instagram there are lots of comments like "shame he's married" or "omg I'll never have him now that hes married". Or in dicaprio vids "If only I was born 20 years ago".
yes im sure they are drooling over chicos bald head

but i get your point

Thread makes no sense, in the sense that the blackpill is based on this and clearly states and mentions all of it.
Blackpill is based on science, Science is Blackpilled. Water.

No one said it contradicts a damn thing.
its cuz the jews banned rape
Those damn jews

• So Sad
EXTREME IQ tbh
This explains every life of any man in this world
where did you find this?

Found it on reddit. The comment had 1 upvote lol. Nobody even bothered to read it, because they just see a massive wall of text. I'm glad I ended up reading it and saving it tbh. Really high IQ. I decided to lurk his profile. Apparently it was written by an Indian incel millionaire who graduated from Berkely with a math degree. He's currently working in Silicon Valley. (Assuming he wasn't larping, but from his profile it seemed legit).

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 110
Lmao indeed XD

Like BITCH WHAT YOU MEAN IF YOU WERE BORN 20 YEARS EARLIER, LEO HAD SO MUCH LMS HE COULD FUCK 18 YEARS OLD PRIME STACIES EVERY WEEKEND WHY WOULD HE MARRY YOUR UGLY ASS JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Vidyacoper
You forgot to paint the whole picture.

Men. Have 2 mating strategies running in him:
1. Jackpot strategy. Aka, spread off sead, non commitment in raising child. Hence men easily sleep with any sort of women.
2. Pairbonding with a woman. Make sure your offspring is taken care of well and survival after birth. Aka, family man strategy.
Jackpot strategies is hard to do, for men. Need to be good looking enough.
family man strategy, a man has higher chances, but also more risks (financial ruin, not your child so waisted effort)

Women have 2 dating strategies running in them:
1. Securing good genes. Aka, getting sex with Chad.
2. Securing resources. Aka, getting help/care/resources for good future and survival of child.
Securing resources, used to be in past with alot of poverty, difficult. Women since 1960's in West managed to get own money earnings and welfare from government. So it has become in West, less of a point for considering for her. That's why in Russia you see Stacy with unattractive men, be the likely does bring good resources.
Securing good genes, used to be risky in past times without future resources. It meant a tough life, and less chances for kid to grow up well. Now in West, due to many things including the want of the people, we chose to diminish this risk for the female. She can now get free money from government/tax payers.
So in West, it's more about genes now (since the women choice)
So in Poor countries, it's more about resources still (since the women choice).
For incel, normie looking dudes, in West. Therefore locationmaxxing is legit, IF you can bring or share good resources (aka betabuxx).

Like how this dude, normie tier at best.
Locationmaxxing and Betabuxxing maxxing, so that he is basically banging (and breeding) with model tier women. Aka, way out of his looks league. And no way, would this dude had been able to looksmaxx into being able to date this looks fier women.

Also, kids are the worse blackpillers. Most kids hate the new partner of their parent, at least at the beginning. Unless you look beautifull, obvioulsy.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the thing is, men are still the ones waging war. yeah war would be devastating now with nukes around, but still doable, just a lot more destruction and casualties. and fallout. how long can we contain ourselves and commit to peace? 75 years is a pretty good streak so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back