Science says women want strong/jacked men. Jfl at "muh leanness"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And article from about a couple of years ago: https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/sex-...e/news-story/626bdd56fbd2c55906d53f816e93aa57

"A study, published in the Royal Society journal Proceedings B, asked 150 women to look at pictures of men’s bodies and rate them for attractiveness. Researchers covered up the men’s faces so women could only rate them based on their physique. They found that all of the women found men sexy based on how physically strong they looked as well as how tall and lean they were. In fact, strength accounted for 70 per cent of what women found most attractive."

"Women don't care about muscle bruh! They only want leanness bruh! They think muscular guys are gay bruh! Pretty boys are more well liked than jacked dudes bruh!"

lmao at this bullshit. Face is so overrated it's not even funny. Fact is, FACE AND BODY ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT. A guy with 8/10 face and 2/10 body will not be considered attractive by women anymore so than a guy with a 2/10 face but 8/10 body. BOTH YOUR FACE AND BODY MATTER JUST AS MUCH.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
not a single.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and xit
Being jacked helps but to say body is as equally important as face is just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 685, MammothActuary and 8 others
Moronic thread
they ASKED the women. if you dont know why that isnt an accurate way of measuring whats attractive to women then you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, xit, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Yeah girls are just the same in regards to how important a nice body is to seal the Fuck deal.

Some like lean some like thick or both.

Just like us.

Being jacked helps but to say body is as equally important as face is just retarded.

It's not. Everybody here constantly spams "all about your face all about your face!" but there is actually not really that much evidence for it. Almost all actual real world chads have decent bodies to go along with their face. I don't think I have ever seen a chad in real life who's body is actually bad. Even the framecel chads tend to be at least tall, and even then they aren't THAT scrawny.

My point isn't that a good body makes up for a bad face, but rather it's that a good face doesn't make up for a bad body. Almost all chads have at least a 6/10 body even if nothing else.

Moronic thread
they ASKED the women. if you dont know why that isnt an accurate way of measuring whats attractive to women then you're retarded.

Peanut level IQ. They weren't asking about personality related stuff, but just merely what they think is hot physically. Just lol if you are having a hard time believing that women find shredded dudes more hot than natty ones.

Nattycel spotted.

Gymcel2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
Jfl at you

010a362c e7bb 49b0 96b1 89fbaba226f3 jonk matiniqueblue 1

Mp840x830mattef8f8f8t pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

Merlin 142929243 c619415e b76e 48ba 89a6 ae03f5f456e1 articleLarge

But fuck man i'm losing my motivation for ogremaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Lol @ taking anything females say seriously.

They will always lie about looks. You can put a gun to their head, threaten them with rape and torture, they will go to the grave never admitting lookism.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Tbh it doesn't matter as long as you're tall and have a good face. body is just a bonus.

xgain-lean-body-mass-main.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ES8nrxhQvD.jpg
CIYKS99UEAAgIxx.jpg

Both will look good on a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Massive cope.

Vs

We both know who women would rather fuck. Face is always of the upmost importance. To say that body and face are of equal importance is cope.

• +1
Reactions: xit, 7 rings and Pietrosiek
Jfl at you

View attachment 100894

View attachment 100895

View attachment 100896

But fuck man i'm losing my motivation for ogremaxing.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

All of those men look 10x better than the average male. And the guy on the first image also has a wide frame.

Lol @ taking anything females say seriously.

They will always lie about looks. You can put a gun to their head, threaten them with rape and torture, they will go to the grave never admitting lookism.

They DID admit to lookism. They said they liked guys who look shredded and jacked more. That is admitting lookism.

Tbh it doesn't matter as long as you're tall and have a good face. body is just a bonus.

Being tall is a big part of your body's appearance in the first place. And there aren't that many chads with super scrawny bodies.

Gymcel15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 176cm, xit and 2 others

You fucking retards can't seem to understand what the words "equally important" mean. I never said that somebody with a piece of shit face can get laid with a good body. I said that women are unlikely to look past a very bad body because of your face. The hilarious thing is that so far all the images posted here actually prove it because none of them include any guys with actually bad bodies. It would appear that most of the retards here think bad body = Not Arnold. Even the "scrawny" pretty boy above actually has some decent height and muscle.

I swear to fucking god that the average looksmaxer/gymcel has the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and mr contemptuous
Researchers covered up the men’s faces so women could only rate them based on their physique.

Researchers covered up the men’s faces so women could only rate them based on their physique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Krezo, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Actually face has shown to be 4 times (or more) as important as body when judging attractiveness. Even the studies will tell you that. Also in regards to bodily attractiveness, it has to do with the genetic parts of the body. Height, frame, shoulders, wrists, hands, fingers, nothing you can really change in the gym.

Also if you're in Europe. Most people do actually have a decent physique (with that a mean they aren't fat). You can't really tell how the body looks through a shirt either, most looks "normal". Being a gym freak won't really put you apart (if you're natural) unless you're on a beach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and toolateforme
Where is his musle mas then? He's normal skinny dude
hes not fucking skinny cant u see he has decently developed chest and shoulders/arms

legit skinn people have zero definition etc

hes not fucking skinny cant u see he has decently developed chest and shoulders/arms

legit skinn people have zero definition etc
he's still not muscular with averge shoulder to waist. Averge body at most.

Took a study to figure this out ..

Why do you think so many men workout

They DID admit to lookism. They said they liked guys who look shredded and jacked more. That is admitting lookism.
That's not really lookism. They're pretending body means everything, which is more socially acceptable because it's something people can change about themselves.

Massive cope.

View attachment 100892

Vs

View attachment 100900

We both know who women would rather fuck. Face is always of the upmost importance. To say that body and face are of equal importance is cope.
shitty ass example. i agree that it’s extreme cope to say that body is on the same level as face but the gymcel doesn’t even have a better body than chad because of his unfortunate womanly hips that look even weirder because of his gymcelling. so you compare a gymcel with both a worse body and face to a chad and say women would rather fuck chad, im sure even subzero iq op already knew that.

They're pretending body means everything, which is more socially acceptable because it's something people can change about themselves.

No they aren't. They were merely given pictures of faceless males and asked to rate which bodies they liked the most. The results were that they like men who are jacked with big frames.

And article from about a couple of years ago: https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/sex-...e/news-story/626bdd56fbd2c55906d53f816e93aa57

"A study, published in the Royal Society journal Proceedings B, asked 150 women to look at pictures of men’s bodies and rate them for attractiveness. Researchers covered up the men’s faces so women could only rate them based on their physique. They found that all of the women found men sexy based on how physically strong they looked as well as how tall and lean they were. In fact, strength accounted for 70 per cent of what women found most attractive."

"Women don't care about muscle bruh! They only want leanness bruh! They think muscular guys are gay bruh! Pretty boys are more well liked than jacked dudes bruh!"

lmao at this bullshit. Face is so overrated it's not even funny. Fact is, FACE AND BODY ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT. A guy with 8/10 face and 2/10 body will not be considered attractive by women anymore so than a guy with a 2/10 face but 8/10 body. BOTH YOUR FACE AND BODY MATTER JUST AS MUCH.
Perfect
maxresdefault.jpg

Bad
images

no face for your strength

NOTHING FOR YOU!

cope af, women care about GENETICS something that can be passed onto offsprings, your "jacked physique" is not that

They were merely given pictures of faceless males
Oh, so this was pointless. I should read everything before posting. My reading comprehension is abysmal.

I don't think they're equally important but I agree body matters alot too and I've noticed this irl too.
This
It's not. Everybody here constantly spams "all about your face all about your face!" but there is actually not really that much evidence for it. Almost all actual real world chads have decent bodies to go along with their face. I don't think I have ever seen a chad in real life who's body is actually bad. Even the framecel chads tend to be at least tall, and even then they aren't THAT scrawny.

My point isn't that a good body makes up for a bad face, but rather it's that a good face doesn't make up for a bad body. Almost all chads have at least a 6/10 body even if nothing else.

Peanut level IQ. They weren't asking about personality related stuff, but just merely what they think is hot physically. Just lol if you are having a hard time believing that women find shredded dudes more hot than natty ones.
You can be lean without steroids

study ask 150 women what they like in men, 100% said they like men with good personality. conclusion, women like men with good personality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: