Science: "The face, not the body, attracts a mate" (Gymcels GTFIH)

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
"It appears that the opposite sex is much more interested in your face than your bulging biceps or elegant figure, especially if you’re a man."

"They found that faces account for more of the variation among ratings than do bodies; in other words, faces are more important."

Sources:
Study: Contributions of the face and body to overall attractiveness
NewScientist article covering this study

So what to do now?
- Plastic surgery maxx, it is more effective than gymcelling
- Focus on training your neck, it improves your jaw muscles and facial aesthetics

V4jvgNV
UmrNWlA
Yh3LgyG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
Bulking up has no sense? Just workout and try to be leaner or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bulking up has no sense? Just workout and try to be leaner or what?
The leaner you are the better your face should look, you should try to get to the lowest bodyfat% possible.

• +1
The leaner you are the better your face should look, you should try to get to the lowest bodyfat% possible.
Yes, but at the same time its about having muscles and eat enough to make your metabolism good. Some people say the less you eat - the worse your metabolism gonna be in the future - harder to be lean. Im confused with these contradictions and need strategy on what to do.

• +1
Low-IQ, it's common sense that your body matters. Being in good physical health also means a better looking face, putting a few examples of some freaks of nature with ugly faces but with great bodies doesn't change the fact that getting fit and muscular is one of the best looksmaxxes there are

• +1
Low-IQ, it's common sense that your body matters. Being in good physical health also means a better looking face, putting a few examples of some freaks of nature with ugly faces but with great bodies doesn't change the fact that getting fit and muscular is one of the best looksmaxxes there are
I think its more about "do you really need to become that monster gymcel or just need some working out and being more active".

• +1
10 - 12% is the golden threshold.
Higher and there's no definition
Lower and muscle fibers start too look gross and bulge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
10 - 12% is the golden threshold.
Higher and there's no definition
Lower and muscle fibers start too look gross and bulge.
Doesn't Ronaldo have a bodyfat of 7%? He looks pretty good. You also can't really use bodyfat to judge because 1. They aren't fully accurate and different types of testing = different results 2. The numbers can fool, just look at: some guys are a lot leaner while having only slighter smaller bf%

• +1
"It appears that the opposite sex is much more interested in your face than your bulging biceps or elegant figure, especially if you’re a man."

"They found that faces account for more of the variation among ratings than do bodies; in other words, faces are more important."

Sources:

So what to do now?
- Focus on training your neck, it improves your jaw muscles and facial aesthetics

View attachment 20View attachment 21View attachment 22
Water is wet

• +1
Yes, but at the same time its about having muscles and eat enough to make your metabolism good. Some people say the less you eat - the worse your metabolism gonna be in the future - harder to be lean. Im confused with these contradictions and need strategy on what to do.

I think the plan Is bulk until you are BIG to gain mire muscle then cut the fat and manage your diet to become lean and goodlooking

• +1
Low-IQ, it's common sense that your body matters.
Where did I say body doesn't matter? Did you even read the thread? Idiot.

• +1
Where did I say body doesn't matter? Did you even read the thread? Idiot.
"The face, not the body, attracts"

And I argued that your body matters (a lot)

• +1

Sources:

So what to do now?

View attachment 20View attachment 21View attachment 22
Obviously is your face is fucked and you're a manlet it's over for you pretty much no matter what but if you're tall and have a good face why not body max and be a complete Chad?

Nice face+body>>>>nice face+average/shit body

• +1
Jacked manlet
vs
Twink manmore

99% of females will choose the manmore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lumbersexual
You still improve your face by being low bodyfat.

• +1
"The face, not the body, attracts"

And I argued that your body matters (a lot)
That's the title from the NewScientist post.
If you had read the thread, you would know better.

• +1
Gymcelling is stil good for looking much more difficult to kill and getting more respect ‘ being more intimidating to other men. Gym can help bideltoid which will improve shoulder:hip ratio which is a huge deal actually.

Remember that a huge part of sexual attraction is perceived fighting success. Gymcelling Frauds that

• +1
This is what I always said is especially to that copinggymcel fag, YOU ARE WHAT YOUR FACE IS,

My god tier height and frame is useless to women since I don't pass the face test, it's over for gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Richard_Hungwell
Remember, adding 15-20 pounds of muscle can really help you massively, especially if your face is somewhat average. I'd say if you're a 4.5/10 to a 6/10, working out and adding size especially to your upper body and neck can really set you apart from all the other normies. If you are average in face (5/10) but have a 8/10 body, then technically you are a 6.5/10, although not necessarily as you have to take into account that the face is without doubt more important as the OP suggested. I know from personal experience, that when I went from 152 pounds to 166 pounds, I definitely noticed women were more receptive, even with my 5.5/10 face. Just think for yourself, if you saw a woman with a 5 face and she had huge well shaped breasts, round full ass, tiny waist, wide hips and long legs with thick juicy thighs, would your estimation of her go way up in your eyes? Yes, it most certainly would, and the same applies to when men get jacked/aesthetic.

• +1