Scientific attractiveness compilation

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet

Interesting to note: more symmetry is always better (not crude smetry or literal mirroring half of face for example if eyes are off center then moving them to be more symmteric is found to be more attractive. Example is in the article). This is in contradiction with what lookism believes from incorrect studies showing some asymmetry is desired.

Post more corrections of conventional lookism looks theory found in this.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
tldr for low iq lazycels?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, kobecel, HorseFace and 2 others
Symetry is good? What a groundbreaking theory. Next up: water is wet.

Symetry is mostly cope though. Give an ugly person perfect symetry and they'd still be ugly, conversely give a GL person a degree of assymetry and they'd still be GL. It's obv much better if you have it, but if it's only slightly asymmetric it's not a dealbreaker. Only becomes an issue when it's noticeable, like Ryan Goslings eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Slob, Coping and 5 others
My final research paper for senior year was on this. I can link it in pastebin if anyone wants it

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, FMLplus, KrissKross and 1 other person
My final research paper for senior year was on this. I can link it in pastebin if anyone wants it

Yeah nobody wants to read your shitty skregling article go er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Newguyaround, kobecel and 3 others
Holy hell. You passed school by writing a black pilled article. That is truly great
Holy hell. You passed school by writing a black pilled article. That is truly great
What class was this for?

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Yeah I got 100% on it despite the teacher being a woman

• +1
Reactions: Death Tourist
may be we all able to grow symmetrically, but environment factor changed our face shape, most ugly people have assymetric face, its weird to have gene making you ugly

Don't take it personal bro.
But I will make a thread debunking "Just don't be short" cope. And also that study for children number.

Yeah I got 100% on it despite the teacher being a woman
tenor.gif

This is in contradiction with what lookism believes from incorrect studies showing some asymmetry is desired.
guess no one read this

Interesting to note: more symmetry is always better (not crude smetry or literal mirroring half of face for example if eyes are off center then moving them to be more symmteric is found to be more attractive. Example is in the article). This is in contradiction with what lookism believes from incorrect studies showing some asymmetry is desired.

Post more corrections of conventional lookism looks theory found in this.
@RedPilledStemcel This is a good paper man. Well written. Enjoyed the read. Reinforced the things I have already known for years.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel