Scleral show reduction

Masterix

Masterix

Iron
One of my eyes have a little bit of scleral show probably caused by a loss of muscle tone or elasticity of my right lower lid.

I was wondering whether I could improve it somehow.
I've read that rubbing ice might help but I'm not sure whether it's just some anecdotal evidence or it's a proven method.
Also squinting can help, even though I'm not familiar with this technique

As always thanks in advance

squich your eyes then over time it will get tighter

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Masterix
Lower eyelid retraction with a cheaper surgeon than Taban. If you're just getting a lower eyelid retraction you can get away with going to a plastic surgeon who works with saggy eyed boomers.

Lower eyelid retraction with a cheaper surgeon than Taban. If you're just getting a lower eyelid retraction you can get away with going to a plastic surgeon who works with saggy eyed boomers.

I'm not taking into consideration surgery atm

I'm not taking into consideration surgery atm
Then try this with cold spoons:

Cold Spoons

• JFL
Reactions: BountyKiller96, Over and gymislife
caused by a loss of muscle tone or elasticity of my right lower lid.
You have recessed bones and negative canthal tilt. Your terrible eye area is product of either shit orbital bones (lateral and inferior), recessed zygos or recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
You have recessed bones and negative canthal tilt. Your terrible eye area is product of either shit orbital bones (lateral and inferior), recessed zygos or recessed maxilla.

Can't understand if you are being sarcastic or not.. 😅

Anyway what would you suggest?

Can't understand if you are being sarcastic or not.. 😅

Anyway what would you suggest?
You also seem to have tear through under eyes. Subhuman orbitals and cheekbones, not enough bone support so skin is going down.

You probably have flat midface from 3/4 view and no lateral projection of cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5349
You also seem to have tear through under eyes. Subhuman orbitals and cheekbones, not enough bone support so skin is going down.

You probably have flat midface from 3/4 view and no lateral projection of cheekbones
Pretty sure my bones are fine

Given that what do you think I could do to improve?
Putting iced spoons over my eyes seems really weird to me but I'm willing to give it a try for 2-3 months if any of you confirm it's benefits

Putting iced spoons over my eyes seems really weird to me but I'm willing to give it a try for 2-3 months if any of you confirm it's benefits

Good bones. Look into canthoplasty + lower lid retraction and you’ll ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Masterix
Thanks, but i am not really into surgery.
I'm just looking for "soft" methods to looksmax
Everything else is cope son! Your eyes are not that bad, but this surgery will ascend you hard.
Inst image 606
Inst image 1 59

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Masterix

The cold spoons thing is a joke. We don’t believe in many non-surgical methods on this forum. If you got eye surgery you would be a complete Chad.