Scottish Highlanders used to be absolute GIGA Chads

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
At one point they were the tallest in Europe with an average height between 6 and 7 feet. Just read this piece linked to see what I mean.
I have posted this in this section because there has to be a reason for why this was. I am thinking natural selection was more of a thing in Scottish Highlander culture as well as diet.

Just look at this mog:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and middayshowers
I actually remember reading about this a few months ago.

Fuaaark

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I canny believe it

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Are they them bagpipe niggas?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Seems a bit biased, clearly written by a scottish man. But it’s interesting to see the effect of environment, if the average truly dropped from 6’0-7’0 to the current height of 5’10 then that means height can be influenced 2-14 inches by environment..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb and KrissKross
impressive

I do indeed love eating haggis
Seems a bit biased, clearly written by a scottish man. But it’s interesting to see the effect of environment, if the average truly dropped from 6’0-7’0 to the current height of 5’10 then that means height can be influenced 2-14 inches by environment..
scotland is ded srs full of manlets rn.

Im seeing literal 3 foot tall women

impressive

really? are you from scotland? thought it was bunch of chads

really? are you from scotland? thought it was bunch of chads
well judging by this forum it really is.

people are legit shocked that the average man mogs north atlandid

It just means that 7ft men aren't ideal for nature

impressive

What a descention for Scotcels tbh
Scot cels need to get back on their native diet

Ain't gonna do shit unless their children and their childrens children keep doing it it takes generation for this shit

well judging by this forum it really is.

people are legit shocked that the average man mogs north atlandid
so it is chads or not? currently of course

Ain't gonna do shit unless their children and their childrens children keep doing it it takes generation for this shit
nah it takes one generation to see real changes.

imigrants moving to america are proof of this.

ded srs
so it is chads or not? currently of course
yes. they are just shorter than 6 foot tall
on average

nah it takes one generation to see real changes.

imigrants moving to america are proof of this.

ded srs

yes. they are just shorter than 6 foot tall
on average

Link pls?

Link pls?
you don't need a link and don't have one. most italian imigrants who went to america became taller.

most Indian imigrants who went to the uk became taller.

same with pakis.

my grandad was about 5 foot 8 and my dad was 6 foot 2+ ( probably 4 since he said he was taller by an inch or two )

you don't need a link and don't have one. most italian imigrants who went to america became taller.

most Indian imigrants who went to the uk became taller.

same with pakis.

my grandad was about 5 foot 8 and my dad was 6 foot 2+ ( probably 4 since he said he was taller by an inch or two )

Wasn't that over a generational period though like 5 or 6 generations before minimal change was seen

Wasn't that over a generational period though like 5 or 6 generations before minimal change was seen
it was over one generation in near enough all cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Hmmm never mind maybe it's only facial changes that takes generations
not even mate.

facial changes also can be seen in one generation. just look at mike mew and his psl 1 dad

That part I know is cope
cmon mate. his dad is litearlly deformed in the midface.
that has to mean something to you since mike mew is decent.

either way if one parent is fucked the other isnt the best genes tend to transfer.

of course

in many cases its not even genetic.

look at Sean O Pry mogging his parents.

meeks too.

altough only O Pry is more developed. meeks has a fucked up chin

• +1
cmon mate. his dad is litearlly deformed in the midface.
that has to mean something to you since mike mew is decent.

either way if one parent is fucked the other isnt the best genes tend to transfer.

of course

in many cases its not even genetic.

look at Sean O Pry mogging his parents.

meeks too.

altough only O Pry is more developed. meeks has a fucked up chin
Yes, Mike is decent, but he has a brother who looks very much like John Mew.

Attachments

• 1573471932704.png
    1573471932704.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
meeks has a fucked up chin

Is probably because of his race, but i think, is not really fucked

Meeks make me think in a theory, about robust mothers

Images 43

This happens with Richard Ramirez too

Images 44

Tumblr o64c1ry4lF1tnj0ruo1 1280

Tumblr ofamq9D16J1vzbqo5o1 1280

look at Sean O Pry mogging his parents

Yes, but he is very very similar to his father

604cc1ec339ac91c1ae8f637c490e789

His father is more taller for some reason too

Giphy 7

• +1
daily reminder

Scottish people are midgets though, I didn't see anyone taller than me for a whole week. While here 1 in 3 mogs me to death.

Scottish people are midgets though, I didn't see anyone taller than me for a whole week. While here 1 in 3 mogs me to death.
They USED TO BE giga moggers, when they were on their native diet up until about 75 years ago. Now they have some of the worst health rates in all of Europe.

They USED TO BE giga moggers, when they were on their native diet up until about 75 years ago. Now they have some of the worst health rates in all of Europe.

I know, I am just amazed how bad they regressed. They were small, either fat or framecelled and quite ugly. The women were also very hairy for some reason. Felt like a literal God at 6'6 with lifts.

I know, I am just amazed how bad they regressed. They were small, either fat or framecelled and quite ugly. The women were also very hairy for some reason. Felt like a literal God at 6'6 with lifts.
The Irish were the same, once some of the tallest people in Western Europe prior to the potato famine (the English used them in police forces in the 1700s and 1800s A LOT due to their sheer size, frame and strength) but are now subhuman on average.
Sad tbh.
Should never have left the native ancestral diet...

The Irish were the same, once some of the tallest people in Western Europe prior to the potato famine (the English used them in police forces in the 1700s and 1800s A LOT due to their sheer size, frame and strength) but are now subhuman on average.
Sad tbh.
Should never have left the native ancestral diet...

Does that also tie in more recent phenomena such as people over 50 generally being more robust (Larger wrists, wider shoulders etc) than the younger generation coinciding with the emergence of "soft food" (fast food, soft bread etc)?

Does that also tie in more recent phenomena such as people over 50 generally being more robust (Larger wrists, wider shoulders etc) than the younger generation coinciding with the emergence of "soft food" (fast food, soft bread etc)?
Not so much the consistency of the food itself, that effects jaw and facial development greatly but not physiology. Thats why you see so many recessed people now more so than in the past.
The change in body types is due to decreased testosterone levels and the fact that humans in the western world are the most over fed yet under nourished humans to have ever lived. The quality of the food is very bad. Sugar, depleted soils, bad animal farming practices, etc all contribute to this. Plus, until 50 years ago we all used to eat organ meats like liver and kidney, etc which is extremely nutritious. Now days we only eat muscle meats which have only protein and iron in them as opposed to organ meats which have legit ALL vitamins and minerals in one serving.

Not so much the consistency of the food itself, that effects jaw and facial development greatly but not physiology. Thats why you see so many recessed people now more so than in the past.
The change in body types is due to decreased testosterone levels and the fact that humans in the western world are the most over fed yet under nourished humans to have ever lived. The quality of the food is very bad. Sugar, depleted soils, bad animal farming practices, etc all contribute to this. Plus, until 50 years ago we all used to eat organ meats like liver and kidney, etc which is extremely nutritious. Now days we only eat muscle meats which have only protein and iron in them as opposed to organ meats which have legit ALL vitamins and minerals in one serving.

Any affordable way to overcome this when living in the west? I completely purged sugar and drink only water, use natural peanut butter etc but I doesn't seem enough.

Any affordable way to overcome this when living in the west? I completely purged sugar and drink only water, use natural peanut butter etc but I doesn't seem enough.

Its hard tbh. Read up on Weston Price diet for a start. Basically the guy traveled the world for ten years in the 1930s researching the last of the isolated tribes and traditional populations all over the world.
The best thing you could do while young is get a dairy cow and consume it's milk (they make heaps daily). Grass fed unpasteurized milk is giga looksmax