Sean O'Pry Otoplasty?

• Thread starter dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • Start date
dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
this is a photo of Sean when he was young. Notice his ears are protruding as fuck.

They say you grow out of your ears but I think this is too drastic of a change. What you guys think

X

x69

?????? ????
He looks weird and autistic to me.

X

x69

?????? ????
doesnt stop him from getting dripping wet pussy
It does stop him from getting MORE dripping wet pussy. Gandy lost his virginity at 21. O pry lost his virginity at 24 so ye.
Being NT and Low inhib gets you more dripping wet pussy than being good looking and aspie like O pry.
Gandy is just shy but he mogs O pry to hell and back just with his personality.

I would rather have the most alpha/low inhib personality with my current looks than becoming good looking like O pry but aspie and beta.

I have someone in my classroom who looks better than O pry (from the front) and he acts Alpha/NT and lost his virginity at 14 lmao.
Being extremely good looking is a joke if you don't have the personality to back it up

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
It does stop him from getting MORE dripping wet pussy. Gandy lost his virginity at 21. O pry lost his virginity at 24 so ye.
Being NT and Low inhib gets you more dripping wet pussy than being good looking and aspie like O pry.

I would rather have the most alpha/low inhib personality with my current looks than becoming good looking like O pry but aspie and beta.

I have someone in my classroom who looks better than O pry (from the front) and he acts Alpha/NT and lost his virginity at 14 lmao.
Being extremely good looking is a joke if you don't have the personality to back it up
cope

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
Could be the cap tbqh

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel

24????? he mogs me to the nether and I lost mine at 15 ngl.. I doubt he struggled to get any pussy and was just a choice

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)