Sean O’Pry vs Francisco Lachowski

Who mogs?

• Sean O’Pry

Votes: 74 65.5%
  • Chico

Votes: 39 34.5%

• Total voters
At this level of psl, it's sad to say, but personality actually start to matter jfl. So mog battle between supermodels are most of the time pointless.

Chico voice mogs o'pry.

proof i'm not a retard, and that you don't want to face the truth because you prefer organizing rather than gathering informations (you are an introvert observer, and should use your extrovert observation function more)
Look at the cheek line:
But chewing improved undereye and forehead projection, which is why recessed asian still have good under eye support.
And this is why some well forward grown people still have an argyo sal (due to their lack of mastiquation strength).
Chewing and teeth touching during growth is as important as mewing and tongue chewing.

Is O'Pry's maxilla recessed?

MUUHHH MAXILLA
MUHHH ES RATIO
MUUHHHH CALCULATING EVERY MILIMETER OF THEIR FACE

View attachment 677731

THEY BOTH APPEAL TO DIFFERENT PREFERENCES OF WOMEN DUE TO MASCULINE APPEARANCE VS PRETTYBOY, AND BOTH ARE PSL8

STOP WITH AUTISM NOW
I agree but ratios/features/harmony are all important. It doesn't mean they need to be perfect, but they equally matter.

"why workout when it's all about your face"

. E6E4B984 C4D0 48E2 A6AF CA4D74E7A08E

whoops..

Is O'Pry's maxilla recessed?
Yes, his cheek line isn't parallel to his nose, and his bone philtrum is recessed compared to his anterior nasal spine.
But his mirtiform muscle allow him to get a beautifull philtrum and his underbite allow him to get a good looking lower lip.
(deep bite unlike underbite is a death sentence for lips aesthetics).
But his insane mastiquation strength allowed him to get a 15 cm bizygo with a short midface and wide ipd, and allowed him to always keep his teeth touching to the point he has dental wear lol.
And his upper eyelid posture lengthened his orbicularis occuli muscle allowing him to get a wide pfl.
This is how Sean o pry became gl.
But he could be way better looking.
His looksmaxxing potential as an adult is higher than chico's, but he wouldn't try to he is gl enough lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
proof i'm not a retard, and that you don't want to face the truth because you prefer organizing rather than gathering informations (you are an introvert observer, and should use your extrovert observation function more)
Look at the cheek line:
But chewing improved undereye and forehead projection, which is why recessed asian still have good under eye support.
And this is why some well forward grown people still have an argyo sal (due to their lack of mastiquation strength).
Chewing and teeth touching during growth is as important as mewing and tongue chewing.
that is called a roman nose
and his orbitals are genetically like that
just llol

Yes, his cheek line isn't parallel to his nose, and his bone philtrum is recessed compared to his anterior nasal spine.
But his mirtiform muscle allow him to get a beautifull philtrum and his underbite allow him to get a good looking lower lip.
(deep bite unlike underbite is a death sentence for lips aesthetics).
But his insane mastiquation strength allowed him to get a 15 cm bizygo with a short midface and wide ipd, and allowed him to always keep his teeth touching to the point he has dental wear lol.
And his upper eyelid posture lengthened his orbicularis occuli muscle allowing him to get a wide pfl.
This is how Sean o pry became gl.
But he could be way better looking.
His looksmaxxing potential as an adult is higher than chico's, but he wouldn't try to he is gl enough lol.
can you stop with all this bullshit "science"
none of what you are saying is true wtf
its just genetics are you fucking dumb?

Today, yesterday, and tomorrow, Chico.

He is one hair transplant away from returning to the top of the mountain,it’s just that there’s no point for him. He’s rich and famous with a beautiful family.

GUYS, fucking image prime chico on Tiktok right now, dude would drowl in pussy i swear by god

that is called a roman nose
and his orbitals are genetically like that
just llol
Orbital width doesn't vary as much as pfl does. It's mostly if not all about the length of the orbicularis occuli.
If you keep your eyes a lot open, the orbicularis occuli that close the eyes will be stretched and the lateral and medial canthal tendons will be smaller. It's like having a long and a short biceps.
Small pfl on adult comes from the lack of orbicularis occuli lengthening.
If you think pfl is all about orbital width, then how can you explain lateral canthopexy augmentation allowing to widen the outer canthal triangle bro (thus widening the pfl laterally).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Orbital width doesn't vary as much as pfl does. It's mostly if not all about the length of the orbicularis occuli.
If you keep your eyes a lot open, the orbicularis occuli that close the eyes will be stretched and the lateral and medial canthal tendons will be smaller. It's like having a long and a short biceps.
Small pfl on adult comes from the lack of orbicularis occuli lengthening.
If you think pfl is all about orbital width, then how can you explain lateral canthopexy augmentation allowing to widen the outer canthal triangle bro (thus widening the pfl laterally).
Canthoplasty that widens pfl can only be done in some patients. It cant be done for everyone and the increase is only like 1 to 2mm usually

Attachments

• 03F99FE0-2C72-48EF-876B-9A96C97D8F12.jpeg
    03F99FE0-2C72-48EF-876B-9A96C97D8F12.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 43
Zoom her eyes untill it's roughly 11,5 mm and take her pfl before and after.

I was obviously trolling and if you can’t tell just from the pics I used then you are legit retarded. Keep digging through my post history like an abused dog though.

Sure you were bro... sure you were
You are legit retarded JFL. Next you will bump threads of me praising this guy :

@Taylorswift rate past prime chico tbh