Sean O'Pry Wins MOTY 2019

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• Hmm...
Reactions: MammothActuary
LMFAO he’s thanking people when he’s a genetic anomaly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, toolateforme, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
Henry cavil mogs

Incredible how he still wins that when he's been a model since he's like 18 or so, you'd think other people would have won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Death will come for him. Cant wait too see him in hell. I hope so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, CopeIsReal, toolateforme and 6 others
Death will come for him. Cant wait too see him in hell. I hope so
cope he will allways mog you. even his skull will mog you from the grave faggot

cope he will allways mog you. even his skull will mog you from the grave faggot
I want him to suffer. Suffer. Suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer just like me just like me forever becouse he deserve it.

• JFL
I want him to suffer. Suffer. Suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer just like me just like me forever becouse he deserve it.
you are the only one causing your suffering.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 656
5k. can you afford it?
For rhino? USD? No. also im fucking 17 im in hs. Everyone will fuckingknow that i had surgery. I would be mem of the school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
For rhino? USD? No. also im fucking 17 im in hs. Everyone will fuckingknow that i had surgery. I would be mem of the school.
doesnt matter. you already know how much looks matter. moving school >>>>>>>>>>>> staying sub chad

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, CopeIsReal, Chadelite and 1 other person
I'm getting a surgery after high school in summer

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
fair enough but you should strive to achieve the ability to afford it.
and do the other things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3328
Surgeries are pitifull i will never do one.
I want it
Surgery will make my insecurity a way smaller problem
I'm not saying you should do it, I'm just sure that it will help me

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I want it
Surgery will make my insecurity a way smaller problem
I'm not saying you should do it, I'm just sure that it will help me
Thats good.

• +1
  • +1
bullshit bluepill cope touted by love yourself coping subhuman normies.
No. Chad is fucking bitches while i need surgeries and i still wont be on his level. He will lough to my fucking face. And knowing that foid loves you for piece if plastic not becouse youre the best guy, geneticly superior from birth.

No. Chad is fucking bitches while i need surgeries and i still wont be on his level. He will lough to my fucking face. And knowing that foid loves you for piece if plastic not becouse youre the best guy, geneticly superior from birth.
continue to rot then . just know that you are a huge volcel who could be a 5 psl but decides not to because some odd fantasy you have of chads being genetically different species from you.

you are shaving your fucking nose. you are not turning into a bogdanoff.
who gives a fuck if women would not like your shit fucking nose ofc they wont so change it because you can.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I cant become chad and i would need to move to other town.
continue to rot then . just know that you are a huge volcel who could be a 5 psl but decides not to because some odd fantasy you have of chads being genetically different species from you.

you are shaving your fucking nose. you are not turning into a bogdanoff.
who gives a fuck if women would not like your shit fucking nose ofc they wont so change it because you can.
I am not volcel if i need surgeries. Chad is not even trying while i need to work my ass of. I will never accept that.

Who the hell gives a fuck are you planning on living at your mommy all your life?

Who the hell gives a fuck are you planning on living at your mommy all your life?
For next 3 years Yes while the few next months are the most important.

I am not volcel if i need surgeries. Chad is not even trying while i need to work my ass of. I will never accept that.
yes you are. and thats retarded logic.

• +1
yes you are. and thats retarded logic.
Volcel is chad who is rejectinf foid that want to suck his dick. Not someone who after few years of work can ascend to normie level and ltr a foid

Volcel is chad who is rejectinf foid that want to suck his dick. Not someone who after few years of work can ascend to normie level and ltr a foid
volcel = being able to ascend but not doing it. simple logic.

Not for me. I cant ascend in hs, and chad level is unreachable.
You wish misery on people who are better than you, yet you refuse to improve and choose to rot on this forum instead. Absolutely pathetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, forwardgrowth, MammothActuary and 1 other person
so fkn jealous of him 🤬🤬

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
how did this thread go from Sean O'Pry to that nig pietrosek

Sean O’Aspie

fuck off
You wish misery on people who are better than you, yet you refuse to improve and choose to rot on this forum instead. Absolutely pathetic tbh
I CAN'T IMPROVE MY GENETICS!!!!! ALL I CAN IS DO SOME SHITTY SOFTMAXXING OR GO FOR SURGERIES IN FUTURE WHICH IS EVEN MORE PITIFUL THAN ROTTING.

Last edited:
fuck off

I CAN'T IMPROVE MY GENETICS!!!!! ALL I CAN IS DO SOME SHITTY SOFTMAXXING OR GO FOR SURGERIES IN FUTURE WHICH IS EVEN MORE PITIFUL THAN ROTTING.
Surgeries are definitely not as pityfull as rotting

Gigachadcel mogs