second date, feel like scum

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
so i had anothert date with abother girl whos from macedonian, not a very appealling country, she was hot, only a crooked nose but like 6/10, but acted a little weird like kept on talking about people who were sat opposite us and she also smokes. so decided to use this as a trial date, asked her if im hot and if she would have sex with me and she was like yh sure, reason i did this is because i have another dat next saturday with an absolute gem so this dtae was to improve my confidence about my looks. i aksed her about my looks and said i was hot, she actually thought we were gonna fuck afterwards but i was like yg i need to go library to study ill text u lol. feel like a right bastard but she messaged me first and sent devil emoji that slut.

Sal123

brb using

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Keep coping

lowest iq shit ive seen on the whole forum ever. retarded subhuman entities like yourself bring down the average IQ of the forum. please go, the rope is waiting fot you

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and n33tf1f
so i had anothert date with abother girl whos from macedonian, not a very appealling country, she was hot, only a crooked nose but like 6/10, but acted a little weird like kept on talking about people who were sat opposite us and she also smokes. so decided to use this as a trial date, asked her if im hot and if she would have sex with me and she was like yh sure, reason i did this is because i have another dat next saturday with an absolute gem so this dtae was to improve my confidence about my looks. i aksed her about my looks and said i was hot, she actually thought we were gonna fuck afterwards but i was like yg i need to go library to study ill text u lol. feel like a right bastard but she messaged me first and sent devil emoji that slut.
nah if you good looking enough, by definition, you need to reject anyone and everyone do their egos dont get too high.

also no pic

Keep crying for your Warcraft date