Second string rebound

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
So I fucked last night but she was like 3.5-4 psl face and overweight and she asked someone else if they wanted to fuck first but I only figured out after, and this was literally after she knew us for a few hours only. Also she was apparently out of a 6 year relationship just recently.

Also at first I could hard even stay hard at all dude. I think it was whiskey dick and being extremely hungry and thirsty, and then even later it hardly worked at all but better than before.

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
So I fucked last night but she was like 3.5-4 psl face and overweight and she asked someone else if they wanted to fuck first but I only figured out after, and this was literally after she knew us for a few hours only. Also she was apparently out of a 6 year relationship just recently.

Also at first I could hard even stay hard at all dude. I think it was whiskey dick and being extremely hungry and thirsty, and then even later it hardly worked at all but better than before.

It's over
Fucking lucky you.

Fucking lucky you.
I'm second string, also she didn't remember half the shit that happened that night like she says she didn't remember asking the other person to fuck. She didn't remember me driving to the gas station and stuff like that.

I think maybe she was this crazy cause she broke up recently or something.