Secret for glowing skin (skincels gtfih)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I thought I'd share some of my experiences with you guys after I noticed many of you have trouble with their skin.
This trick will give you glowing skin and a nice rosy complexion in no time, which makes you look healthier and more attractive. Make sure not to do this every day because you'll quickly develop a tolerance which might reduce the effectiveness.

--> Take about 500 mg of niacin (vitamin B3) with only water on an empty stomach at least 2 hrs before leaving the house. You can expect to experience a strong flushing reaction all over your body, skin redness, itching and a feeling of heat. This is desired and NOT DANGEROUS. The flush will subside after ~30 min - 1.5 h but your skin will retain improved blood flow and look much healthier long after the flush is gone. The improved circulation gives you a rosy glow comparable to after a good workout and aids in nutrient supply and recovery of your skin.
In other words, your skin will look healthier, have more color to it and repair itself better and faster. Niacin also improves cholesterol levels and reduces LDL.

>> It's very important that you take the nicotinic acid form of niacin (vitamin B3) and not the flush-free version niacinamide because it's the only one that works. <<

Don't do this every day and take some time off when you developed a tolerance to niacin (weak or no flush). Best to do on special occasions when you want your skin to look good. Just take the niacin about 2 hrs before your event - always on an empty stomach or at least a couple hours after/1 h before your last meal. Food will greatly reduce the effectiveness. Also, the most effective dosage might differ for some, it's best to stay in 250-1000 mg range.

Hope that helps some of you skincels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9890 and 19 others
Glad people aren't reading. If there was a way to delete posts on here I'd delete a lot of my posts and this thread too. Keep the info to yourself @Bewusst you're a smart guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust, AscendingHero, Shekelcel and 8 others
Glad people aren't reading. If there was a way to delete posts on here I'd delete a lot of my posts and this thread too. Keep the info to yourself @Bewusst you're a smart guy
Giphy 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Bennett and 12 others
Imma try this on my date next week. I hope you're not trolling.

Where can i find niacin? Any drugstore?

Also, why is this forum so full of these fucking retards? "Didnt read" hurr durr, it's not for nothing that you guys will be alone forever jerking off all day, fuck you all you bunch of autistic incels, the guy made a good thread (which is rare here) and you come here to comment shit like a faggot. Grow up ffs.

Thanks for the good info op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrhaircut33, Deleted member 1680, FMLplus and 3 others

Also, why is this forum so full of these fucking retards? "Didnt read" hurr durr, it's not for nothing that you guys will be alone forever jerking off all day, fuck you all you bunch of autistic incels, the guy made a good thread (which is rare here) and you come here to comment shit like a faggot. Grow up ffs.

I don't fancy looking like a tomato

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow, Salludon, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Nah there are still people that read and honestly mods need to delete and warn these faggots who spam this section with 100 years old memes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MrLeeMaxxing, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Nah there are still people that read and honestly mods need to delete and warn these faggots who spam this section with 100 years old memes.
Dfhfdtj

Yeah rare thread tbh. Nice to see. You'll go all red and it'll seem like you're having an allergic reaction for like 30mins but that's just the "Niacin flush". Never really looked into this before but I guess it's just flushing out toxins and promoting some sort of vasodilation.

Learned something from this thread and from the hairloss guy talking about Rosemary Extract.

does it actually look like a glow though or just sunburn/an allergic reaction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
wtf, for niacin ACID the upper limit is WAY lower than the other form. in Nicotinamide yeah you SHOULD BE ABLE to take that if you're older than 14. But I read the upper limit is 10mg a day for the Acid version without retarded overdosing

It's after the flush that your skin is supposed to look a bit healthier. But you don't want to mistime the flush and then look like a beetroot at a nightclub. Red face combined with alcohol = (?? over)
wtf, for niacin ACID the upper limit is WAY lower than the other form. in Nicotinamide yeah you SHOULD BE ABLE to take that if you're older than 14. But I read the upper limit is 10mg a day for the Acid version without retarded overdosing
You're right. Taking hundreds of mg of Niacin ain't a smart move

Yeah rare thread tbh. Nice to see. You'll go all red and it'll seem like you're having an allergic reaction for like 30mins but that's just the "Niacin flush". Never really looked into this before but I guess it's just flushing out toxins and promoting some sort of vasodilation.

Learned something from this thread and from the hairloss guy talking about Rosemary Extract.
Would this help post inflammatory erythema?

once per weekly for better results ? Can i?

the best ideas are the ones everyone calls crazy - this is in real life as well

Dint read. Answer is having my collagen genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Depends on where you live. You can always order online though, that's what I do. If it comes in pills, crush them (with a pill crusher or your teeth) before swallowing. If it's in capsules, open them and take just the powder with water. Best is powder.
The flush is comparable to a severe allergic reaction but when it subsides, your skin will look very healthy, hydrated and have much more color to it than normally.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna take the niacum

Doing cardio at least once a week seems to also be very good for my skin. Anything that helps improve circulation is very good for the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FMLplus
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It's the other way around. Niacinamide (the flush-free version) shouldn't be overdosed due to possible liver toxicity but nicotinic acid (the version I'm referring to) is completely safe and has even been used in high doses medically to improve cholesterol levels.

Possibly a great thread.

Something you would do before a night of clubbing or a date.

Great work OP.

How long do results last?

And tbh to give this any real legitimacy you should post your own before and afters

I would love that..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Chadelite
Trash advice nobody do this. Niacin will NOT give a rosey even red tone or nothing close to a glow. The redness will be blotchy and in patches. Not uniform. It is completely random and can even affect the neck and arms. Looks like a disease or allergic reaction more than anything.

What it will help if taken at bed time with some quality magnesium is sleep, as it helps release human growth hormone and you will always look fresh faced after a good nights rest.

Took two grams the first time I ever took niacin. Looked like a fucking lobster for two hours. The feeling is intense, pretty cool.

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I've been supplementing 20mg every day for over a year and a half and I can't tell any changes. I think beta carotene is more legit. I started supplementing 25,000 UI of beta carotene yesterday and I'll see how I'll look in 3 months once I run out of the supplement.

Blood flushing sounds a bit interesting. Does blood rush to the scalp too? That's big bonus if true. Might be a potential hairmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Blood flushing sounds a bit interesting. Does blood rush to the scalp too? That's big bonus if true. Might be a potential hairmaxx
Try it for yourself.
How long do results last?
Depends on the invidual, dosage, timing and tolerance. Try for yourself to find out.

Last edited:
Causes PGD2 release though, so I wouldn't count on it as being a potential hairmaxx.