Secret to grow tall and muscles

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
Peptides are smaller units of proteins, but there are many types of peptides depending on sequence of amino acids. The peptides that are most successful in growth of heigh and muscle are found in semen. I’m thinking of setting up a semen business, providing fresh samples to guys who need unique and pure protein essentially for growth. Money back guarantee if u don’t see results in a month. Would u guys be interested.
where would I get the semen from- many poor people in Europe and USA who masterbate regularly I will use their addiction for profit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, stuckneworleans, Freddo and 3 others
Obviously drinking semen directly from its original property might be disgusting, so instead I will incorporate it into sweet foods like cupcakes where semen will be mixed with the frosting

Weird approach son. You should tell your relatives to provide you semen donations in order for you to experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Can I drink my own?

Someone with no muscle has the secret to grow muscle
It’s not about whether I have muscles or not but the knowledge. Surgeons have knowledge of survey to improve looks but never undergo the procedures them self. Would u call them fakes

It’s not about whether I have muscles or not but the knowledge. Surgeons have knowledge of survey to improve looks but never undergo the procedures them self. Would u call them fakes
I only read the title lmao

Can I drink my own?
Good idea and yes, but My plan will mix the semen with other nutritional products that activates the full potential of the peptides

Can I drink my own?
Just don't fap
Peptides are smaller units of proteins, but there are many types of peptides depending on sequence of amino acids. The peptides that are most successful in growth of heigh and muscle are found in semen. I’m thinking of setting up a semen business, providing fresh samples to guys who need unique and pure protein essentially for growth. Money back guarantee if u don’t see results in a month. Would u guys be interested.
where would I get the semen from- many poor people in Europe and USA who masterbate regularly I will use their addiction for profit.
Ban be like
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back