Seeing Gay Chad Isn’t Lifefuel

Do you think seeing gay Chad is lifefuel?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Seeing gay Chad is lifefuel

That reply to the thread, "Being homophobic is stupid," has 6 thumbs-up reactions at the time of writing.

Before I tell you why I think "seeing gay Chad is lifefuel" is an illogical statement, I think some blackpillers need to be reminded that true lifefuels are incredibly rare because of how brutal the blackpill is. Usually, lifefuels are nothing but your brain latching onto the slightest bits of positivity that you see in the world because you can't handle the unforgiving grimness of the blackpilled reality. Experiencing an uplifting feeling of "lifefuel" when you see an Asian guy with a White woman is as idiotic as thinking you can win the lottery because your friend won it.

Anyway, here's my reasoning for why "seeing gay Chad is lifefuel" is a palpably stupid way of thinking:

How does Chad being gay benefit you? Well, let's take a look at the difference between gay and straight Chads that affects how you feel:

Straight ChadGay Chad
Dates the girls you want to date, fucks the girls you want to fuckIs not interested in dating and fucking girls

From this, some people draw the conclusion that Chad being gay as opposed to straight increases their own chances of getting the girls that Chad would get if he were straight. If you believe this, ask yourself, what do the girls that Chad gets look like?

The girls that Chad can get are totally out of your league (unless you're a Chad yourself, but then you probably don't think "seeing gay Chad is lifefuel"). Are you attractive? No? Then you can't get girls, period.

What if you're fairly attractive but not Chad-tier, e.g. you're a high-tier normie? You'd think that fewer Chads in the male–female mating pool would raise your chances of dating success, but that won't happen unless there's a shortage of Chads in the population for a prolonged period of time. And there's no shortage of Chads anywhere on the planet.

You see, the Chad-to-hottie ratio needed for all hot women to have access to Chad's cock is a very low number. If there were, hypothetically, as few as 1 Chad for every 20 smoking-hot women, all the hot women would have their sexual needs taken care of, because Chads get laid extremely often pretty much everywhere they go. There'd have to be a serious straight Chad shortage—like 90% of Chads would have to be gay—in order for non-Chads to have noticeably better chances with the girls who hook up with Chads.

Think of it this way: If 20% of men get 80% of the women, how would removing a few men from the top 20% affect your chances with the top 80% of women if you aren't even in the top 20% in the first place? You aren't competing with Chads. Gay Chads don't help your odds in the slightest.

Additionally, gay Chads are still, at the end of the day, Chads. They're given preferential treatment just about everywhere. They're looked up to both literally and figuratively. They're respected. Admired. Desired. Even though they aren't sexually into women, they still get tons of female attention that they enjoy platonically. Chads are Chads, will always be Chads, and always soak up all the happiness that other men desperately long for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TUSSELEIF, faggotchadlite and 7 others
Seeing gay chad is lifefuel cause that means I have a chance with him :love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Jagged0, faggotchadlite and 10 others
Oh shit I didn’t even the rest of the post my bad

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I couldnt care less

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and thecel
You’re high iq and make good threads but I just don’t have the attention span to read all of it Im sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6785, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and thecel
lol I bet gay incels exist too

Sadly.

Gay incels are truly the most unfortunate souls aside from people who have major disabilities.

In order to be a gay incel, you’d have to be so ugly that no men want to fuck you. Think about that. Men are super horny. No men wanting to have sex with someone means that person is so hideously ugly that they don’t even look human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
It's not "lifefuel" for me, I'm happy already so I don't need "lifefuel", but objectively it means less competition for straight men and hence it's a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9380
It's not "lifefuel" for me, I'm happy already so I don't need "lifefuel", but objectively it means less competition for straight men and hence it's a good thing.

It’s good for straight Chads only. We don’t compete with them.

Less supply of Ferraris means less competition in the high-performance car market. It would help Lamborghini make more money, but it wouldn’t help Honda and Toyota. People who buy Ferraris are rich people who’ll just buy other supercars like Bugattis if Ferraris aren’t available. Rich people won’t buy Ford Fiestas just cuz there’s a shortage of Ferraris.

Last edited:
It’s good for straight Chads only. We don’t compete with them.

Less supply of Ferraris means less competition in the high-performance car market. It would help Lamborghini make more money, but it wouldn’t help Honda and Toyota. People who buy Ferraris are rich people who’ll just buy other supercars like Bugattis if Ferraris aren’t available. Rich people won’t buy Ford Fiestas just cuz there’s a shortage of Ferraris.

deadly ignorepill

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj