Seeing women waste money on gym memberships by doing meme exercises puts smile on my face

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
Every time i see yoga pants wearing thots in gym they always do these meme exercises with 1kg dumbbells and when they are on machines they don't go beyond 10kg. They legit think they will go Schwarzenegger mode if they go heavier than that and then they quit few weeks after when they don't see progress (bigger ass and legs). Majority of them are too intimidated to do a 5 minute Google search for routine so they hire expensive personal trainers who literally scam them by giving them literal random meme exercises to kill time. And on other hand you have women who pay for gym just to run on a treadmill when park or pavement outside are literally free. Fuck why are holes so retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel, Halotestin, BigBoy and 8 others
You asking why they are retarded? They just are. They are here just to breed with the men of their choosing. It’s just some other retard made the holes believe they were meant for more than that. Of course they fucking believed him/her... cuz there fucking retarded. There’s no more to it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
What also puts abig smile on my face:

"people being Gym members for years. But only going like once per month to the gym"

Sauce: "More than half of all gym members never actually go to the gym"

LOL. Hahahaha.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
agree with the first part but paying for gym memberships to use cardio machines isnt stupid because if you live somewhere really hot or cold or rainy often then running outside isnt always practical also running on concrete puts strain on your knees more than treadmill does. Also some people like other cardio machines than just the tredmill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, IWantToMax and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
on other hand you have women who pay for gym just to run on a treadmill when park or pavement outside are literally free. Fuck why are holes so retarded.
im getting a gym membership to do just that bc im too embarrassed to run out in public.

my used to cousin run outside next to his house and whenever my friends saw him theyd roast the shit out of him, despite it taking guts to do that. i dont wanna go through that kinda punishment.

and also bc if i get a gym membership i wont make excuses saying "aw man i dont wanna run there today", or "there are people there i cant do it".

im getting a gym membership to do just that bc im too embarrassed to run out in public.

my used to cousin run outside next to his house and whenever my friends saw him theyd roast the shit out of him, despite it taking guts to do that. i dont wanna go through that kinda punishment.

and also bc if i get a gym membership i wont make excuses saying "aw man i dont wanna run there today", or "there are people there i cant do it".
Why the fuck would you get roasted for running