Seeking Advice

L

lubal21

Iron
Hello, after years of no game at all, i decided to change something and thats why im seeking your advice. I will later post how i currently look in the rate me section. Im 21 years old and from germany. I have a few problems:

1: My bf%, what would be the best way to lower it to around 10%?

2: The blackheads/acne in my face. I got the blackheads since youth on my nose and it looks like they wont go any time soon. Im using clearasil since 3 years reguraly and i wash my face a few times daily, but they wont go away.

3: Whats the best place to meet girls? Or is it already that bad that i shall go to eastern europe or SE asia? My preference would be something long term, but im open to anything, but not cuckholding.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  1. Check out r/Loseit for weight loss advice
  2. Exfoliate twice a week, couple ways to do this, easiest is to use a washcloth and gently scrub your face
  3. High School or University. If you're too old for this, look for places where people talk to each other a lot that are female dominated. Crossfit fits this description, so does Yoga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, Ritalincel and 1 other person
eat less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Autist
try minocycline

Post pictures then I can help.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Hello, after years of no game at all, i decided to change something and thats why im seeking your advice. I will later post how i currently look in the rate me section. Im 21 years old and from germany. I have a few problems:

1: My bf%, what would be the best way to lower it to around 10%?

2: The blackheads/acne in my face. I got the blackheads since youth on my nose and it looks like they wont go any time soon. Im using clearasil since 3 years reguraly and i wash my face a few times daily, but they wont go away.

3: Whats the best place to meet girls? Or is it already that bad that i shall go to eastern europe or SE asia? My preference would be something long term, but im open to anything, but not cuckholding.
1.Calorie counting or intermittent fasting or Keto
2.Wash face twice a day once in morning once at night with face wash then moisturise.scrub 1x a week
3.Just improve your game through practice and advice and go to social events

1: eat less and cardio

2: follow nibba skin care routine or wait for extra chromosome's

3: literally doesnt matter. i have a gf of 3 years and just randomly approached her on the street. it was the 1st and last girl i ever approached

i have a gf of 3 years and just randomly approached her on the street. it was the 1st and last girl i ever approached

Please tell this story in an Offtopic thread, @ me so I don't miss it.

Thanks for all the help so far. I did yesterday a little test a friend of mine suggested. I cold approached 20 women randomly on the street, most of them were rather ugly or fat sometimes both. They told them straight up that they would seem interesting to me and would like to get them to know better. Not one said yes, most just left. Just to be clear, i was up right standing, slightly smiling and talk loud enough.

Germany's hard. Ugly foids, lots of chads.
Just to be clear, i was up right standing, slightly smiling and talk loud enough.
but was you having an attractive face? doubt

1. Check out r/Loseit for weight loss advice
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel