Seeking cutting tips and tricks for losing fat.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
So I understand cals in cals out I have a pretty decent knowledge base on the subject. I was wondering if any leanmaxers in here know of some helpful tips and tricks to stay on diet. **greycel-out**
:feelsgah:🍔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and icjpa
No junk, no sugar, cook your own food, no soft drink only water or mineral water maybe tea if thats your thing
Fasting makes a huge difference (intermittent or 21+)
Low carb makes it easier because you don't get hungry as much unless you want hardcore workout which then its fine to eat (you lose retained water as well making you less bloated)
Fruits make you hungry, steroid users eat fruit to feel hungry again to eat more
If you got a lot to lose or you want a fast result and have some discipline you can check out Snake Diet channel on youtube, if you wanna know more about snake diet you can ask me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
No junk, no sugar, cook your own food, no soft drink only water or mineral water maybe tea if thats your thing
Low carb makes it easier because you don't get hungry as much unless you want hardcore workout which then its fine to eat (you lose retained water as well making you less bloated)
Fruits make you hungry, steroid users eat fruit to feel hungry again to eat more
If you got a lot to lose or you want a fast result and have some discipline you can check out Snake Diet channel on youtube, if you wanna know more about snake diet you can ask me

Sadly I disagree with nearly all the advice you just gave. Thankyou though. High effort.

• +1
As someone who has lost 50 pounds, I did Intermittent fasting, no eating for 22 hours which is very extreme, you could do 16 hours only. Nutrition is 99% of weight loss success. Don’t waste your time doing useless exercises, only exercise which get your heart rate up. Drink 1 gallon of water a day & cut out salt. Get 8+ hours of sleep. If you have high estrogen Levels get that fixed. Because low T and high E = Fat storage.

• +1
Reactions: icjpa and Deleted member 5522

The guy in the video is an annoying cunt.

• +1
Do carbs cicle, OP
I lost 4,5 kilos in 4 weeks doing this
It is legit

• +1

This

Yeh but. It's well known. That's entry level. I'm tryna get advanced deep cutting tips. Like jerking off at 3am then spinning 3x unlocks no desire to eat.

• +1
Yeh but. It's well known. That's entry level. I'm tryna get advanced deep cutting tips. Like jerking off at 3am then spinning 3x unlocks no desire to eat.
Don't jerk off, don't eat carbs, fruits or vegtables. Eat meat especially organs and get lots of fat otherwise you will shit blood. On top of that drink a lot of tea as its basically a fat burner. Is it healthy? No idea. Will it work? Yep.

Don't jerk off, don't eat carbs, fruits or vegtables. Eat meat especially organs and get lots of fat otherwise you will shit blood. On top of that drink a lot of tea as its basically a fat burner. Is it healthy? No idea. Will it work? Yep.
Honestly. Dreadful advice, don't eat carbs bahahahah. Jfl.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 5522
I really should be the one giving advice here.

Carbs just make you more hungry, high protein stuff won't. Its 100% calories in and calories out and not eating carbs makes this very easy.

put the fork down.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Carbs just make you more hungry, high protein stuff won't. Its 100% calories in and calories out and not eating carbs makes this very easy.
Protein does have a more thermogenic affect on the body but drastically cutting carbs isn't a good choice for consistent dieting

As someone who has lost 50 pounds, I did Intermittent fasting, no eating for 22 hours which is very extreme, you could do 16 hours only. Nutrition is 99% of weight loss success. Don’t waste your time doing useless exercises, only exercise which get your heart rate up. Drink 1 gallon of water a day & cut out salt. Get 8+ hours of sleep. If you have high estrogen Levels get that fixed. Because low T and high E = Fat storage.
this guy gets it

• +1
you said you want to cut not bulk up

1:15 "while cutting we stay away from sugar and fast carbs; breads, pasta, mashed potates, soda, most fruit" he was eating enough carbs cuz he was working out quite a lot, actors do it so take it as you will

you said you want to cut not bulk up

1:15 "while cutting we stay away from sugar and fast carbs; breads, pasta, mashed potates, soda, most fruit" he was eating enough carbs cuz he was working out quite a lot, actors do it so take it as you will

Buddy boyo. You know this is some bullshit plan right. It's all very obvious. You're in the right track, I'll give you that. But you need a plan that you can adhere to consistently.

• +1
Reactions: icjpa
So I understand cals in cals out I have a pretty decent knowledge base on the subject. I was wondering if any leanmaxers in here know of some helpful tips and tricks to stay on diet. **greycel-out**
:feelsgah:🍔
1)save your calories for the night, harder to go to sleep hungry.
2) atleast 100 grams of protein
3) apple cider vinegar pill with each meal
4)eat food with high volume and low calories
5) lots of diet soda, drink this shit whenever ur hungry , it has zero calories but will trick ur brain into thinking ur full for a bit