Seeking natural methods/tips to get rid of genetic eye bags

axe624

axe624

Iron
Yo guys been inactive for a while. Just wondering if there's any tips/suggestions people could lend me to kind of get rid of the under eyes bags and the exaggerated bags I have when I smile. I'm 15 now and when I was younger (like 6-13) they were a lot more noticeable (I'm guessing because I hadn't grown into my face yet then). Every morning I do this mini exercise where I open my mouth and keep my head still and look up at the ceiling with just my eyes to feel a stretch (15 secs, 10 reps) and that helps with the problem slightly. Since my eyes are slightly larger (not protruding and not bulging) the "bags" look worse on me than say someone with smaller eyes. I'm not even sure if they count as eye bags since they're not an actual bag shape that kind of form closer to the cheekbones. Any feedback would help.

try modafinil

I have the same issue op, it really makes you look a lot worse.

Your thread title is an oxymoron, nothing you can do to naturally correct genetic fat disposition or your bone structure. If your eyes bags weren't genetic, yea, maybe "natural" methods would work.

Eye cream has worked for me

Fillers or orbital rim implants

there are no natural ways to get rid of them if u‘re lacking under eye support

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and Autist
Have better undereye support

Fillers or orbital rim implants

there are no natural ways to get rid of them if u‘re lacking under eye support

I've given up on trying to remodel my face to the point of correcting eyebags. Can someone have orbital rim implants and be an MMA fighter without those implants getting broken up?