Self-defense laws in Europe are low T as fuck

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Nigga who said if there's a skin-head cunt who's tryna mog me before his GF I can't stab him in the neck?

And any other scenarios like that. ANY

Like, if someone's out there to try to harm you, why aren't you allowed to kill him? That's what's normal, so proper legislation should be created imo

Because these self-defense laws are cucked and low T as fuck

I'm not saying go and kill people and commit crimes; I'm saying that proper legislation should be created so in the future killing retards who try to fuck you up would be legal, smfh at these low T cucks in the parliament tbh

Nigga who said if there's a skin-head cunt who's tryna mog me before his GF I can't stab him in the neck?

And any other scenarios like that. ANY

Like, if someone's out there to try to harm you, why aren't you allowed to kill him? That's what's normal, so proper legislation should be created imo

Because these self-defense laws are cucked and low T as fuck

I'm not saying go and kill people and commit crimes; I'm saying that proper legislation should be created so in the future killing retards who try to fuck you up would be legal, smfh at these low T cucks in the parliament tbh
Social law/=natural law

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and SubhumanCurrycel
In my country even if it’s an invader you have to use “proportional force”
Meaning if they pull out a knife and you shoot them with a gun (even if you could own one JFL) you could be held illegible for manslaughter because technically you used disproportionately higher force etc.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Meaning if they pull out a knife and you shoot them with a gun (even if you could own one JFL) you could be held illegible for manslaughter because technically you used disproportionately higher force etc.
The exact same in my country too.

But in that specific example, I don't get how shooting a knife-wielding faggot is considered disproportional. Like what tf are you supposed to do, go and try to disarm him? :lul::lul:
Social law/=natural law
???

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Boldandbeautiful
Can't have a society that lets people off for murder, literally in the courtroom 'But he hurt my feeling by calling me a larping faggot!'

Can't have a society that lets people off for murder, literally in the courtroom 'But he hurt my feeling by calling me a larping faggot!'
You low IQ retard, that's totally not the kinda stuff I'm talking about. :lul:

Killing a retard for tryna beat you up is not supposed to be seen as disproportional

lol if you did anything even with good reason as a foreigner in asia you'd get jailed and booted back to your country

It should depend on the force you're defending yourself from. If an asshole tries to fight you in public killing them is too far, legally. If someone tries to rob or kill you, then killing them is justified. It's all about intent.

that's so stupid though
what if you don't have equal force to the guy
for example he tries to stab you and you have a gun on you JFL you can't shoot?
mirin bot laws

that's so stupid though
what if you don't have equal force to the guy
for example he tries to stab you and you have a gun on you JFL you can't shoot?
mirin bot laws
I think if you are already stabbed/close to death its fair game since life threatening force has been used..
But if he hasn't and you shoot and killed him from a distance there is a possibility you can be held liable

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9699