Self-Hating Asian Women Megathread

Luxembourg, asian girls in general are pretty rare here.
Lol that combined with the country being Nordic it makes sense why you see Asian women only witu Nords. In the U.S as long as you're white you can run JBW game.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Lol that combined with the country being Nordic it makes sense why you see Asian women only witu Nords. In the U.S as long as you're white you can run JBW game.
Half of the population here is Southern European tho

Half of the population here is Southern European tho
Hmm:feelsping:

Idk then, either your socially retarded, or the Chinks there can smell the nigger in darker whites. You could still run JBW game imo.

• +1
Only Nordics can get Asian girls, over for Southern Italian subhumans like me 😰

the feeling when subhuman med 5'10 pale skin (hate sun) dark brown hair and eyes

• So Sad
Hmm:feelsping:

Idk then, either your socially retarded, or the Chinks there can smell the nigger in darker whites. You could still run JBW game imo.
there's just barely any asian girls here, it's sad :(

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
there's just barely any asian girls here, it's sad :(
Sad shit, man

If it's any consolation my high school is all gook foids and I can't get any because I'm a curry subhuman.

• So Sad
Sad shit, man

If it's any consolation my high school is all gook foids and I can't get any because I'm a curry subhuman.
I want a cute gook gf ngl.

I want a cute gook gf ngl.
Same tbh ngl srs

Most of them are legit subhuman lmfao. After learning about looks theory they aren't as appealing as before. I realize I had Asian fever before.

But if I could date a cute gook foid I would 100%. The niggers on this forum cope when they call them ugly.

Same tbh ngl srs

Most of them are legit subhuman lmfao. After learning about looks theory they aren't as appealing as before. I realize I had Asian fever before.

But if I could date a cute gook foid I would 100%. The niggers on this forum cope when they call them ugly.
I don't think I could date a non gook at this point.

I don't think I could date a non gook at this point.
I used to think the same way. Ideally I want to LTR a gook or white. But I'd ONS with any race.

• Love it