aufr3l8tn5231.jpg

ljq3k0g39jp21.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBoy, Redrighthand and 3 others
subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and UglyMan
The subhuman white guy in that YouTube video is my sworn enemy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2095 and 5 others

:sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
@Sean O'Aspie

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Jfl that first pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Ritalincel
Its over for us asiancels. They only like white guys and bbc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 1182, FaceandHFD and 1 other person
all because chinks have small dicks and whites are way bigger

@dicklet4incher blackpill

DCD6EA7E EB42 49B5 921C A747899541C3

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 8 others
Only Nordics can get Asian girls, over for Southern Italian subhumans like me 😰

• Love it
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
You probably don't look Southern European then
Yeah that is true to be fair.
When I tell women I'm Portuguese, they don't run though. Haha. Yogapants was South Asian but she made my ethnic background into a fetish (I fetishized her as well). But yeah my ethnic background has never hindered me with North-East or South-East Asians either

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Why do you even care about Asian women

Why do you even care about Asian women
If it wasn't for the Asian continent as a whole, my track record for lays would be pathetic. My white lays are embarrassing

Yeah that is true to be fair.
When I tell women I'm Portuguese, they don't run though. Haha. Yogapants was South Asian but she made my ethnic background into a fetish (I fetishized her as well). But yeah my ethnic background has never hindered me with North-East or South-East Asians either
Fuark. I wanna look white too

I am south europian and look south europian and have been approached by asian girls

As long as you have fair skin and caucasian features they will like u

• +1
When I told a Filipina I was Portuguese, she asked me if that is like Spanish and I thought she was trolling me on purpose. When really she is really that ignorant of what Portugal is. I know that Portugal is neighbours with Spain and we're part of the Iberian Peninsula. But if I wasn't thinking with my dick, I'd be offended at that question. lmao. Being Filipina, she probably fantasizes about being ravished by a Spanish conquistador. So I told her "yeah it's kind of like the same thing but two seperate cultures and countries, we share the Iberian Peninsula."

Ferdinand Magellan colonized the Philippines for the Spanish Empire. And he is actually Portuguese. So Filipinos should know about Portugal. Because I guarantee they have some Portuguese DNA inside of them. Since I'm sure Ferdinand Magellan took some Portuguese sailors to help with the crew and colonize Filipina ovaries

When I told a Filipina I was Portuguese, she asked me if that is like Spanish and I thought she was trolling me on purpose. When really she is really that ignorant of what Portugal is. I know that Portugal is neighbours with Spain and we're part of the Iberian Peninsula. But if I wasn't thinking with my dick, I'd be offended at that question. lmao. Being Filipina, she probably fantasizes about being ravished by a Spanish conquistador. So I told her "yeah it's kind of like the same thing but two seperate cultures and countries, we share the Iberian Peninsula."
Southeast Asian women are the worst

Being born white is pretty legit ngl

Southeast Asian women are the worst
Yeah, she should know what Portugal is. Ferdinand Magellan, the colonizer of the Philippines, is actually Portuguese. He just worked for the Spanish empire and colonized the Philippines for Spain. I guarantee that he had Portuguese seamen on his crew. And that there was lots of Portuguese semen busted inside of Filipina ovaries during the initial conquest of the Philippines. Filipinas are our property and should know their role and pay respect to their masters.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and MammothActuary
Yeah, she should know what Portugal is. Ferdinand Magellan, the colonizer of the Philippines, is actually Portuguese. He just worked for the Spanish empire and colonized the Philippines for Spain. I guarantee that he had Portuguese seamen on his crew. And that there was lots of Portuguese semen busted inside of Filipina ovaries during the initial conquest of the Philippines. Filipinas are our property and should know their role and pay respect to their masters.
Arent most Fillipinas half white or something?

I am south europian and look south europian and have been approached by asian girls

As long as you have fair skin and caucasian features they will like u
I was approached by a fat Asian landwhales when I was in Japan.
I look borderline Arab tho so I can forget dating cute Asian girls
Tu sabes

I was approached by a fat Asian landwhales when I was in Japan.
I look borderline Arab tho so I can forget dating cute Asian girls

Tu sabes
If I was good at drawing, I'd make one for the Philippines (Ferdinand Magellan), China (Macao) or India (Portuguese India).
nKuGtPQ.png

This meme would put all the Marxists in a conniption fit. Since it portrays white men as masculine and non-white women as subservient to the white man.

• +1
Only Nordics can get Asian girls, over for Southern Italian subhumans like me 😰
Na, JBW works with any subgroup. You're considered an exotic white to them.

• +1
Na, JBW works with any subgroup. You're considered an exotic white to them.
Asian girls don't want me here tho. They are only seen with nerdics