Sending cringe wall of texts

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
While being mad and now not even myself want to check what is what I wrote :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

I always talk when i shouldn't

20200616 190158

20200616 190747

Is it too bad?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 6 others
subhuman trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, middayshowers, Deleted member 6402 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and NormieWithBigPP
high e trait: sending more than 12 words as a reply tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6512, Dionysus and 5 others
I love when people do that and i answer with 3 words at most

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Vidyacoper, Nosecel and 3 others
That type of message would work if you were dating your English teacher :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: godsmistake, buckchadley31 and inceletto
You need to get redpilled tbh. Atm you're blackpilled + bluepilled. You need to get blackpilled + redpilled. By sending all that you literally just killed all attraction. It looks pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
you disgust me you subhuman why would you ever do that probably for some 4psl whore whos choking on chads dick rn
No, a godess. But i shouldn't regardless.

You need to get redpilled tbh. Atm you're blackpilled + bluepilled. You need to get blackpilled + redpilled. By sending all that you literally just killed all attraction. It looks pathetic.
I'm mentally ill. I sent a rant then blocked right away for 3 days to show resentment then regretted came back like a dog to send this but now I'm being ignored.

Yes it kills attraction. Im not bluepilled, there's no bluepill in me... I just had a weak moment with my feelings...

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
send the uncensored message then we'll probably have a lot more reason to mock you
Hahaha I don't want to read myself. It's so pathetic, idk what i was thinking...

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Hahaha I don't want to read myself. It's so pathetic, idk what i was thinking...
i did some pathetic shit with my old oneitis too if that makes you feel better

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and bladeeout
damn bro, being born with too much emotion sucks ded srs

• So Sad
i did some pathetic shit with my old oneitis too if that makes you feel better
It's very unlikely i do this again. It kills attraction and makes me seem like a cuck tbh not good but question,

How do I recover?

It's very unlikely i do this again. It kills attraction and makes me seem like a cuck tbh not good but question,

How do I recover?
Do what normies do. Cope. Tell yourself that she doesn't deserve you and that you didn't really like her in the first place

• JFL

How do I recover?
did she really just ignore it?

Do what normies do. Cope. Tell yourself that she doesn't deserve you and that you didn't really like her in the first place
Lol "she doesn't deserve you" biggest cope ever.

did she really just ignore it?
Yes. I usually get mad and send stuff like this with sad faces and she accesses to my requests but this time it's not happening.

Yes. I usually get mad and send stuff like this with sad faces and she accesses to my requests but this time it's not happening.
any chance she's still reading?

“fuck I miss you. God”
TF is that bro?

• So Sad
I'm mentally ill. I sent a rant then blocked right away for 3 days to show resentment then regretted came back like a dog to send this but now I'm being ignored.

Yes it kills attraction. Im not bluepilled, there's no bluepill in me... I just had a weak moment with my feelings...

What did you rant about?

Send me address,i will go ER on you and in this bitch.

• So Sad
lol @ your soy behavior. you estrogen mogged her and she knows it.

• So Sad
Wait were you texting this to your ex? If you were bro any chance that you could get back together is now burned cause of this autist level text wall

• So Sad
Does she send you vegana? If not then why keep texting her ffs

WOMEN COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND MENS TEARS

• +1
Wait were you texting this to your ex? If you were bro any chance that you could get back together is now burned cause of this autist level text wall
Is it really that bad? What am I meant to do then if I need to communicate?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Is it really that bad? What am I meant to do then if I need to communicate!
Yes because it shows you still think and are obsessed with her. If you wanna get back with a girl then you gotta prove that your life has gotten better without her and you have moved on. Doing this did the Exact opposite.

• So Sad