Serious about surgerymaxing? GTFIH

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I made a thread a while back about the hood magician in Sweden. For those of you who didn't read, he is basically a curry or arab or something, who perform plastic surgeries in his basement with equipment he has bought online, without having even gotten an education or worked as a plastic surgeon, all is self taught online.

Not only does he do fillers for the low but...

Chin implants: 500$
Jaw implants: 750$
Canthoplasty/Pexy: 450$
Lower eyelid retraction: 650$
Submental liposuction: 650$

These are just some of the surgeries performed by him, and keep in mind that these prices literally includes the stay there after the surgery for 6 hours, dinner and painmeds. If any of you are planning on visiting Sweden, just @me and I can try and hook you up with him.

how much for rhino and under eye filler

how much for rhino and under eye filler
I actually have no idea if he does rhino, but I don't think I would trust him with that, because that shit actually requires skill lol. As for undereye fillers, if it's only in that area, then you can probably get it done for about 200$

I actually have no idea if he does rhino, but I don't think I would trust him with that, because that shit actually requires skill lol. As for undereye fillers, if it's only in that area, then you can probably get it done for about 200$
okay booking flight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
if u let such a guy do anything with your face you probably deserve the outcome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, middayshowers and diggbicc
from invisible to bad morph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Finns det före och efter bilder på folk han har opererat?

I'm only getting the most top tier surgery for my face no matter the cost no matter how long I have to save up

why the fuck would u let some cavedwelling shitskin with no experience cut open your face for the price of a ps4?

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 1680 and DianabolDownie
I would never let that man cut open my face