{SERIOUS} are women actually more attracted to older men?

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
This can't be true... I know most women don't think logically but rather emotionally, and even then it doesn't make sense. Can someone please explain it to me?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Money

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 6497, Darkstrand and 7 others

If you look like this it doesn't matter what age you are

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 3 others
They want men that are older than them, but not necessarily like legit old men

I think it’s just that older age is associated with more success, stability, experience etc

also guys in teens/early 20s often look boyish and may not be as dimorphic as when they’re in late 20s, as long as they dont bald (but this whole sentence could be cope idk)

• +1
Reactions: Sj3d04, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Women are attracted to handsome masculine men. Older men (who maintain their youthfulness) tend to look more masculine because your androgens have simply had a longer time to act on ALL AR-sensitive tissues across the body increasing masculinization (in your face for instance). All these faggots in these incels forum attributing mewing to facial changes or whatever are witnessing what I described but are simply too low IQ to realize.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Vanquished and 3 others
They're attracted to an older man's probable ability to provide for the offspring via money and a stable job/career. It's not actual sexual attraction (I mean unless he's goodlooking as well obviously).

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vanquished, mikeock and 3 others
They want men that are older than them, but not necessarily like legit old men

I think it’s just that older age is associated with more success, stability, experience etc

also guys in teens/early 20s often look boyish and may not be as dimorphic as when they’re in late 20s, as long as they dont bald (but this whole sentence could be cope idk)
I've spoken to 15 year Olds that are LEGITIMATELY attracted to 50-60 year old men. Also your last sentence is legit not cope.
Women are attracted to handsome masculine men. Older men (who maintain their youthfulness) tend to look more masculine because your androgens have simply had a longer time to act on ALL AR-sensitive tissues across the body increasing masculinization (in your face for instance). All these faggots in these incels forum attributing mewing to facial changes or whatever are witnessing what I described but are simply too low IQ to realize.
High IQ this is a legit reason.
They're attracted to an older man's probable ability to provide for the offspring via money and a stable job/career. It's not actual sexual attraction (I mean unless he's goodlooking as well obviously).
I thought face >money and everything else?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and randomvanish
i noticed a lot more attention from younger girls since i passed 35. I look like 10 yrs younger though.

• +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
I thought face >money and everything else?

They will still choose the person with the better face. It's a matter of what the female in question is prioritizing at that stage in her life. If she needs a betabux provider she will go with the older man with money (while fucking Chad on the side presumably and having no attraction to the guy if he isn't good looking). Generally though, since women are capable of providing for themselves with their own careers, they can fuck Chad as much as they want.

• +1
397650-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689-png.407738

Attachments

• 397650-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    397650-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 276
In late 20s - early 30s, a lot of men have both looks and money, plus they also have a lot of experience seducing, so I can see a lot of women being attracted to this sweet spot

Girls prefer Young guys stop coping

looking 20-22 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Girls prefer Young guys stop coping

looking 20-22 is ideal

honestly doubt it. i definitely dont look 22 anymore and was kinda chased by 17yr olds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
M
honestly doubt it. i definitely dont look 22 anymore and was kinda chased by 17yr olds.
Maybe it involves some women having daddy issues?

28ish is the sweetspot. when you start looking like a man.

yes, "older" men not "old men"

I've spoken to 15 year Olds that are LEGITIMATELY attracted to 50-60 year old men. Also your last sentence is legit not cope.
outlier

No. IME most women like men 1-3 years older at the most. Obviously there are outliers to this (my last gf was 18 when we met and I was 25, but that’s unusual

Iv only fucked younger girls lol. hoes my age see me for the immature man child i am.

They aren’t
They are attracted to guys that look older because of high T

• +1
honestly idk for sure but I keep hearing about girls that don't like guys who are too much older. like 1-2 years is ok, but 5 is apparently too much.

im assuming it can vary case by case

• +1
No. "Women like older guys" is just another bluepilled normie cope that ironically even many people here buy into.

Why would women like older men? All being old means is that you are not as competitive in a fight against other younger males, which during the stone age is all that would have mattered. Your sexual market value plummets after 30.