[Serious] Bonesmashing general

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
*I put a serious tag because 98.58% of bonesmashing get meme'd to death and beyond so let's try to make a good discussion gentlemen

So what's bonesmashing? Bonesmashing is a theory which follow's Wolff's law: "Wolff's law, developed by the German anatomist and surgeon Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading."

Need proof?
amsterdam-skull-small.gif

This dude right here got kickedmaxx by a horse and he lived 20 years until he died. Now look at this growth, I'm not saying that we all should horsekickmaxx but if this level of power can cause such swelling, why not less power cause more reasonable and controllable increments?

2nd proof = Mewing and bonesmahing are not too fall apart from each other, while with bonesmashing you apply specific force in specific hits, with mewing you apply constant specific force (if you are doing it 24/7 as it should be done) so every mewcel who tries to shit on this theory is an hypocrite (and probably ignorant).

3rd proof =
020a7-1534016023-800.jpg
Mire 'em skullz

Will I get brain damage? Don't hit the place where the brain is located, your brain isn't located in your cheekbones or chin

Now let's discuss, should it be done, and if so, what routine to follow? Any average joe got results and pics? Stories?

Inb4 I got 25mph in my car and smashed my head onto the pavement and now I am chad lululul or some fucking bad joke

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, far336, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
That guy who was horsekick maxed was a Chad on one side of his face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 17345 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Underrated theory is underrated.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
*I put a serious tag because 98.58% of bonesmashing get meme'd to death and beyond so let's try to make a good discussion gentlemen

So what's bonesmashing? Bonesmashing is a theory which follow's Wolff's law: "Wolff's law, developed by the German anatomist and surgeon Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading."

Need proof?

This dude right here got kickedmaxx by a horse and he lived 20 years until he died. Now look at this growth, I'm not saying that we all should horsekickmaxx but if this level of power can cause such swelling, why not less power cause more reasonable and controllable increments?

2nd proof = Mewing and bonesmahing are not too fall apart from each other, while with bonesmashing you apply specific force in specific hits, with mewing you apply constant specific force (if you are doing it 24/7 as it should be done) so every mewcel who tries to shit on this theory is an hypocrite (and probably ignorant).

3rd proof =
020a7-1534016023-800.jpg
Mire 'em skullz

Will I get brain damage? Don't hit the place where the brain is located, your brain isn't located in your cheekbones or chin

Now let's discuss, should it be done, and if so, what routine to follow? Any average joe got results and pics? Stories?

Inb4 I got 25mph in my car and smashed my head onto the pavement and now I am chad lululul or some fucking bad joke

Bonesmash should work in theory. I am trying it by hitting my Zygos (all of it) + Chin + Brow bone for 10 seconds with a bit of force.
My zygos + chin already have become less sensitive. Brow bone area is still really sensitive
Doesn't even matter if it grows bone or not. It strengthens it obviously.

If you get in a fight with a chad and he punches your zygos on the right side you won't feel that much. You'd be like "Hit the other side too. I don't want assymetry"
Underrated theory is underrated.

You bonesmashed 2 before slaying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, A23ghskung, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Bonesmash should work in theory. I am trying it by hitting my Zygos (all of it) + Chin + Brow bone for 10 seconds with a bit of force.
Wouldn't it be better to hit it for a longer time like 5m continously? Also how much force; increasing it every so many days or so?

• +1
Theoretically you're kinda right, but practically you're autist lol (joking, but its legit weird, especially for normies, ngl)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6401, kobecel and 2 others
Theoretically you're kinda right, but practically you're autist lol (joking, but its legit weird, especially for normies, ngl)
Try to talk with a normie about any fucking thing related to looks, fucking hell tell him something normal like "train the neck" and he'll say "you're an autist Girls like BIG BUTTZ AND BICEPZZ"

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF IT'S AUTISTIC, IF IT WORKS IT WORKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, noped, kobecel and 5 others
Manlets are going to take this advice and start smashing the shit out of their femurs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Nibba
BIG BUTTZ AND BICEPZZ
It's true but they don't realize that big muscles on your body make your neck look like a pencil, which is why you should train your neck too

• +1
It's true but they don't realize that big muscles on your body make your neck look like a pencil, which is why you should train your neck too
DUDE, BIG-BUTT

Now seriously I have a big ass and girls notice it, still butt<<<<<<<<neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Wouldn't it be better to hit it for a longer time like 5m continously? Also how much force; increasing it every so many days or so?
Hurts too much. If I feel those areas 5 hours later I still feel that I've hit them.

• +1
DUDE, BIG-BUTT

Now seriously I have a big ass and girls notice it, still butt<<<<<<<<neck
Yeah I always skip legs but still have muscular quads and hammies, as well as a big butt. Idk if girls actually like this tho

• +1
Hurts too much. If I feel those areas 5 hours later I still feel that I've hit them.
but with what you hit them lol?

• +1
I smashed my boner now I have 11 inches dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and godsmistake
  • +1

Need proof?

3rd proof =
020a7-1534016023-800.jpg
Mire 'em skullz

@Wincel can I get a wider nose bridge with this method?

olcel thread

Need proof?

3rd proof =
020a7-1534016023-800.jpg
Mire 'em skullz

Bone smashing works MMA fighters and kick boxers do it on their legs to make their legs harder but it takes a long time..If you want a routine I’d suggest looking at one of their routines and trying to adapt it for your facial bones.Be careful though if you hit too hard on your chin,cheekbones or anywhere on your face it can cause Brian damage.

just put constant mechanical stress on your facial bones theory. it won't help you grow bones interstitially, if your epiphyseal plates are ossified. BUT...if someone managed to microscopically damage the epiphyses under the articular cartilage in the femurs, you may have a shot JFL.

My problem with bonesmashing is that you can only smash them inward inside to the face

What a cope.
But all copes are good,so keep it up boyos..
:eek::eek::eek: crazy incels :eek::eek::eek:

My problem with bonesmashing is that you can only smash them inward inside to the face
careful here, Dr. Mew said that constant pressure is more important than hard pressure for bending bones, so I guess with bonesmash you will only break the bone without bending it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
careful here, Dr. Mew said that constant pressure is more important than hard pressure for bending bones, so I guess with bonesmash you will only break the bone without bending it.
Constant pressure is for reshaping bones.
The idea of punching yourself is still stupid btw.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Autist
I put a tennis ball in a latex glove and hit my zygos until I can't take it anymore.

Kinda worried about the potential loss of iq / cte from this activity tbh but whatever, I wasn't that smart to begin with.
Bone smashing works MMA fighters and kick boxers do it on their legs to make their legs harder but it takes a long time..If you want a routine I’d suggest looking at one of their routines and trying to adapt it for your facial bones.Be careful though if you hit too hard on your chin,cheekbones or anywhere on your face it can cause Brian damage.
Noooooo not Brian :eek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and itsoverbuddyboyo
Don't know about the 3rd proof. Why so many professional fighters have robust faces? Maybe because only robust people (high fighting success) become successful in fighting sports? Its rare to see some disgusting mouthbreather in boxing or MMA. But otherwise this sounds interesting.

Don't know about the 3rd proof. Why so many professional fighters have robust faces? Maybe because only robust people (high fighting success) become successful in fighting sports? Its rare to see some disgusting mouthbreather in boxing or MMA. But otherwise this sounds interesting.
Also mma fighters are bloatminned during fights.

We need to think of a way to smash the bone without damaging the surface tissue to avoid bruising
some penetrating strike that will be mostly absorbed by the bone, creating micro fractures, small rubber hammer comes to mind and putting on a big ass boxing glove and hitting yourself but hopefully some science brah can hop in and think of something better

You need to impart enough force to cause micro fractures.. that’s just one notch below the force needed to break the bone.. that’s A: a lot of force, and B: impossible to gauge to make sure you cause fractures but don’t break the bone.

I tried bonesmahsing last year. Smashed my zygos and browridge as hard as I could bear every other day, several hundred times.. Just got swollen tbh..

Also, brain damage occurs from whiplash. You could smash your zygos and your whole skul would jerk back.. you don’t necessarily have to hit your neurocranium to get brain damage.. the force from smashing your zygos isn’t enough to do anything to your brain, but if you were imparting enough force, it definitely could..

bonesmashing is theoretically the holy grail of ascension.. just almost impossible to do correctly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and androidcel
If you get in a fight with a chad and he punches your zygos on the right side you won't feel that much. You'd be like "Hit the other side too. I don't want assymetry"
So Jesus was a looksmaxxer, teaching us how to be bonesmashed the correct way :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Just punch yourself in the face theory

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786