Serious do people find my posts interesting or not ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I try to make them as interesting as possible tbh

reptiles

finds me xD
interests me XD

They could be interesting if you word them better. Your grammar ruins it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 1560 and Krezo
You write like a five year old who doesn't use punctuation and grammar properly.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, nattycel and Deleted member 1560
You write like a five year old who doesn't use punctuation and grammar properly.

The concepts still should sounds interesting ngl

Theyre a fun read even though they have no basis in reality or logic

i read only God related posts

Eat some machi bro

Theyre a fun read even though they have no basis in reality or logic

Again i have refuted everyone so far tbh except maybe the bolts-man brain tbh

Again i have refuted everyone so far tbh except maybe the bolts-man brain tbh
What? Whenever ive questioned you, you end up backtracking or not able to substantiate your claims.

What? Whenever ive questioned you, you end up backtracking or not able to substantiate your claims.

When ? gonna need some context their cause that is a very big claim

When ? gonna need some context their cause that is a very big claim
Bactracked on evolution vs creationism and refused to substantiate your claim in another thread by saying you were on a train or something with 5 hours of sleep. Lmao

Bactracked on evolution vs creationism and refused to substantiate your claim in another thread by saying you were on a train or something with 5 hours of sleep. Lmao

Right a i didn't back track i misunderstood what the question was b on that day i legit was on a train i left at 7:30 in the morning and woke at 6 in the morning it kinda does make sense

Right a i didn't back track i misunderstood what the question was b on that day i legit was on a train i left at 7:30 in the morning and woke at 6 in the morning it kinda does make sense
You did bactrack because first you were saying human evolution is a fact but when i pushed you to prove it, you agreed with me that its still a theory and not fully understood.

I'm not trying to put u down by the way.

big paragraphs, no punctuation

therefore: no

You need the PFP Halo. Get a chad as your profile and people will find what you post more interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You need the PFP Halo. Get a chad as your profile and people will find what you post more interesting.

Fucking but i'm a saint this pic fits me perfectly tbh
You did bactrack because first you were saying human evolution is a fact but when i pushed you to prove it, you agreed with me that its still a theory and not fully understood.

I'm not trying to put u down by the way.

Okay when examined in context your text read like you were presupposing evolution in general

Fucking but i'm a saint this pic fits me perfectly tbh

Okay when examined in context your text read like you were presupposing evolution in general
Not sure how you didnt see all caps HUMAN EVOLUTION clearly mentioned in almost all my replies to you but ok...

Not sure how you didnt see all caps HUMAN EVOLUTION clearly mentioned in almost all my replies to you but ok...

My mind has a habit of equivocating the 2 cause i was under the assumptions humans are like the lower animals