Serious knowledgeable people/ heightmaxers, please get in here

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
Hello, I am a 17 year old male looking to grow taller through AI+ Peptide (Hex, CJC NO DAC and GHRP-2)

is there anyone on this website who has done this with any results? i would prefer people around my age but any age is fine

I apologise for making this thread as i know it has been done before, but when I PM people who have done this or seem to know about it, they havent given me the answers i need

Please, this isnt a troll i am running out of time!

These are the questions I need answered -

How to reconstitute and injection technique on the peptides
AI source, preferabbly aromasin
Can I take aromasin in its powder form
and how to measure dosages

I would also greatly appreciate if there is another platform I could speak to someone on rather than this website, but any PMs are welcome.

Hello, I am a 17 year old male looking to grow taller through AI+ Peptide (Hex, CJC NO DAC and GHRP-2)

is there anyone on this website who has done this with any results? i would prefer people around my age but any age is fine

I apologise for making this thread as i know it has been done before, but when I PM people who have done this or seem to know about it, they havent given me the answers i need

Please, this isnt a troll i am running out of time!

These are the questions I need answered -

How to reconstitute and injection technique on the peptides
AI source, preferabbly aromasin
Can I take aromasin in its powder form
and how to measure dosages

I would also greatly appreciate if there is another platform I could speak to someone on rather than this website, but any PMs are welcome.
@Bronze8 grew 5cm with HGH + AI

@Bronze8 grew 5cm with HGH + AI
Thank you very much, Im guessing you dont know anyone who grew from peptides rather than HGH? I dont have enough money for HGH unfortunately, but I will definetely get in contact with him about the AI, thank you

Thank you very much, Im guessing you dont know anyone who grew from peptides rather than HGH? I dont have enough money for HGH unfortunately, but I will definetely get in contact with him about the AI, thank you
@Extra Chromosome wrote this guide

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
@Extra Chromosome wrote this guide
Yes I have read it, but I am so high inhib i need extensive help on reconstituting, like a legit guide personal for me lmfao, nothing someone couldnt show me on snap if they recorded themselves reconstiting though and measuring dosage
Bump, I see the views, why is no one commenting?
no one with knowledge? sad. i know for a fact there are some people who have succeeded with this on this site.

Last edited:
We arent your personal research team man. Look up what you need there's tons of information available online

I've been on Mk677 and aromasin for a week now, grew like half an inch already. 16 Male.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringChad, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
We arent your personal research team man. Look up what you need there's tons of information available online
I cant find aromasin source though
and no im not trying to use this website as a research team, i am just high inhib so i dont want to fuck up my body

Last edited:
I've been on Mk677 and aromasin for a week now, grew like half an inch already. 16 Male.

Not possible
So how rapidly were you growing before you went on mk677? And is this the only drug you’re using alongside aromasin or are you using something else to boost as well? The only people I’ve PM’d about mk677 use have said they’ve seen minimal results in growth even after using it for several weeks or months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AspiringChad
Ive been on nofap for a few minutes and my dick already grew to 9 inches flaccid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and jefferson
Sleep+diet+exercise

That's the only legit way sorry boyo. Everything else is cope in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and x30001
Sleep+diet+exercise

That's the only legit way sorry boyo. Everything else is cope in most cases.

You don't believe any of the success stories on incel websites where people have claimed to grow anywhere from 1 inch to 6-7?

There are many examples such as Comethazine from lookism growing from 5'9 to 6'4, but his parents were tall so idk how much the drugs influenced him, he started at 15-16 though

I do believe if exercise and an extra hour of sleep influences growth to some degree, i believe drugs that massively spike HGH inside you could also cause growth spurts, no?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
You don't believe any of the success stories on incel websites where people have claimed to grow anywhere from 1 inch to 6-7?

There are many examples such as Comethazine from lookism growing from 5'9 to 6'4, but his parents were tall so idk how much the drugs influenced him, he started at 15-16 though

I do believe if exercise and an extra hour of sleep influences growth to some degree, i believe drugs that massively spike HGH inside you could also cause growth spurts, no?
I doubt it, they don't work in most cases. And if they give results it's so minuscule it wouldn't make a difference. But if you want to take it you can. I'm only telling you it's cope.

Believe in delusions all you want.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The maximum you could grow is an inch every three months lol. And that's if you're under 16.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

The maximum you could grow is an inch every three months lol. And that's if you're under 16.
I'm pretty sure he's joking. And I don't think that's true. I grew around 0.5-1 inch this summer in a month. It happened last summer too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm pretty sure he's joking. And I don't think that's true. I grew around 0.5-1 inch this summer in a month. It happened last summer too.
How old are you?

I don't think so lol. Wh would anyone joke about half an inch? Seems like he just measured his height in evening the first time and in the morning thesecond time
How old are you?
He's 17.

what about at 17

Believe in delusions all you want.
what makes you sure that they are delusions? i admit i find the huge differences in height hard to believe, anywhere from 1-3 inches though could be feasible if done at an age it seems like it would be that effective

I don't think so lol. Wh would anyone joke about half an inch? Seems like he just measured his height in evening the first time and in the morning thesecond time

He's 17.
Looking at his avi and how retarded and impossible that is, I'm pretty sure he's joking. He's pulling OPs leg.

I mean that's with mk 677 lol. Actual peptides mog the shit out of it really.
Right so you believe it could help me achieve height gains? Do you have any knowledge on these substances how to use etc

Looking at his avi and how retarded and impossible that is, I'm pretty sure he's joking. He's pulling OPs leg.
Yeah I hope that is not the case, I understand the idea of injecting peptides probably sounds insane to someone who is out of puberty, however if they were in my shoes, still somewhat growing and desperate would they not consider the same?
I'm 16, but I have shit sleep, diet, and exercise lmfaoo. I really hope I reach 6 ft, I'm so close.
Right, why dont you use peptide/mk677 or whatever to actually influence that growth?

If he was pulling OPs leg then there would be more sarcasm and more of a hyperbole lol. anyway he was talking about mk 677 whole OP is talking about peptides. 2 very different things.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah I hope that is not the case, I understand the idea of injecting peptides probably sounds insane to someone who is out of puberty, however if they were in my shoes, still somewhat growing and desperate would they not consider the same?

Right, why dont you use peptide/mk677 or whatever to actually influence that growth?
How tall are you?

I'm 16, but I have shit sleep, diet, and exercise lmfaoo. I really hope I reach 6 ft, I'm so close.
I thought you were 17 lol aren't you a senior?

If he was pulling OPs leg then there would be more sarcasm and more of a hyperbole lol. anyway he was talking about mk 677 whole OP is talking about peptides. 2 very different things.
Yea lol, then the nigga is retarded. I didn't read the post lol.

• JFL
what makes you sure that they are delusions? i admit i find the huge differences in height hard to believe, anywhere from 1-3 inches though could be feasible if done at an age it seems like it would be that effective
You can try, but don't expect anything or you'll be dissapointed in the results.

The evidence that heightmaxing is a delusion is evidence enough.

How tall are you?
5'8 unfortunately, I am coping that I will be 5'9 from fixing my APT and posture+ whatever natural growth I have left, but I dont know, id like to grow at least an inch from using peptide+ ai however its risky business i dont want to fuck up my body, thats why i am trying to research as much as i can but time is running out

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I thought you were 17 lol aren't you a senior?
Yea I am, I'm gonna turn 17 later this year. I jave a late bday.

• +1
The evidence that heightmaxing is a delusion is evidence enough.
What is the evidence though? How do you know it does not work, did you try for yourself?

5'8 unfortunately, I am coping that I will be 5'9 from fixing my APT and posture+ whatever natural growth I have left, but I dont know, id like to grow at least an inch from using peptide+ ai however its risky business i dont want to fuck up my body, thats why i am trying to research as much as i can but time is running out
5'8" isn't the best, but it's not ogre for you. Fix up your back posture and check to see if you have nerd neck/anterior pelvic tilt.
What is the evidence though? How do you know it does not work, did you try for yourself?
He is a highiqcel. I trust what he says most of the time.

5'8" isn't the best, but it's not ogre for you. Fix up your back posture and check to see if you have nerd neck/anterior pelvic tilt.
Yeah I have bad APT, my ass looks big jfl

He is a highiqcel. I trust what he says most of the time.
Maybe, some people are just skeptical of out of the box ideas though, maybe it does work but i think i shoiuld give it a try so i dont regret it later..

@x30001 what evidence lol

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Maybe, some people are just skeptical of out of the box ideas though, maybe it does work but i think i shoiuld give it a try so i dont regret it later..
I understand how you feel. I want to be 6 ft so bad but ik I'll never get there. It haunts me tbh. I regret not getting proper sleep/nutrition/exercise as a kid. I would have been taller at this point, but it is what ut is.

Go ahead, if you want to that badly. I will warn you, there hasn't been any legit results.

I understand how you feel. I want to be 6 ft so bad but ik I'll never get there. It haunts me tbh. I regret not getting proper sleep/nutrition/exercise as a kid. I would have been taller at this point, but it is what ut is.

Go ahead, if you want to that badly. I will warn you, there hasn't been any legit results.
I am not sure about that, there are plenty of believable stories online, i do agree that they are few and far between and the growth they achieved could very well be attributed to natural growth, but I think its worth trying rather than regretting for the rest of my life feeling as if i could have done something.

I just need to find out more, im not gonna inject some research chemicals without knowing exactly what im doing as i am high inhib ffs

So you have no idea of any users who has grown using these drugs? or heightmaxed with anything?

Last edited:
No, I naturally grew to 6'2. Yet we have millions of idiots who know nothing about biochemistry and believe that injecting HGH makes them grow taller. So many people try this "heightmaxing" as if it's some sort of method. Then the same rate of people who can genetically grow tall, grow tall, the rest are either just below/above average, average height or shorter. If a person who was always going to grow past 6'0 takes HGH as a teenager to "heightmax", then everyone dives headfirst into the delusion to keep their own hopes alive. For the others who waste their money on tons of peptides and growth factors and don't grow tall, they're ignored. The height "bell curve" is still the same; a normal distribution around the average height of the specific race/culture/country.

Hate to give you the real "blackpill" here. But it's just complete rubbish. Everytime I see someone talking about taking MK-677 or some GHRPs or ANYTHING, thinking they can control a spurt in their height growth, I cry, laugh and smash my head off the computer all at the same time. It's literally the biggest bullshit ever but the reason I'm not more candid about this is because I know I'm never going to change anyone's perspective because the belief is entirely fueled by the emotion of the person who wants to grow taller. No one wanting to grow taller will ever fully accept that it's not possible, and I understand why, emotion is really powerful. Look it's all pretty obvious. You can check my post history of everytime I talked about heightmaxing. You'll know the objective truth about it. A few times I tried to bluepill/comfort guys who spent like $20k on HGH because I didn't want to be a dick and make them feel more shit; so I said something along the lines of insinuating "Yeah you have a chance of growing taller"... Trying to not lie and not be a dick at the same time. I had people on this forum ask me the same questions about height over and over again. I'd always give them the same answer, the answer they didn't want to hear. Told people not to waste money on substances. The same people (multiple people) would come back and rephrase the same question looking for me to give the answer they wanted to hear. I kept giving the truthful answer until everyone stopped asking me about it.

Believing in heightmaxing is akin to believing you can consult an electrician to rewire your brain. Neither of them work, there's just no way it works.

So many things work. But controlling your height to grow to societies perception of ideal height is just not possible. Gene editing via CRISPR is possible. Hair loss cure is here. Rheumatoid Arthritis cure is here. Just not the heightmaxing thing man. It's not even a cope because it's not even a fucking thing. It's an abstract design of fantasy and delusion fueled by synonymous panic, rage, anxiety among people who aren't content with their height.
@x30001 what evidence lol
Yes.
I am not sure about that, there are plenty of believable stories online, i do agree that they are few and far between and the growth they achieved could very well be attributed to natural growth, but I think its worth trying rather than regretting for the rest of my life feeling as if i could have done something.

I just need to find out more, im not gonna inject some research chemicals without knowing exactly what im doing as i am high inhib ffs

So you have no idea of any users who has grown using these drugs? or heightmaxed with anything?
I heightmaxed on weed, alcohol and benzos because I grew whilst taking drugs. I'm calling these drugs "the heightmaxing stack", will make a mega thread soon. And yes, I have 100% certainty that I can attribute the growth to these drugs.

Anyone who doubts me just fuck off man , fuck off wah wah , I know I can do this and it's real. Just take CJC997987548967894784979956957965965965965965496 MK8597497498749847, Pharma IGF1 Pharma HGH and follow all the heightmaxing threads!

^^ Sorry but this is Tsar Bomba tier blackpill.

Blackpill
Choosing to acknowledge uncomfortable truths to give you a method to work with objective realities of life in a never ending attempt to improve yourself rather than filling your thoughts with comforting lies that will obstruct you from improving your self, keeping you confused and naive as to why things are more difficult for you than others living in the same world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElephantMan, Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 1769 and 1 other person
I doubt it, they don't work in most cases. And if they give results it's so minuscule it wouldn't make a difference. But if you want to take it you can. I'm only telling you it's cope.
Just wondering why do you say this? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I’m wondering if you have any evidence for this

No, I naturally grew to 6'2. Yet we have millions of idiots who know nothing about biochemistry and believe that injecting HGH makes them grow taller. So many people try this "heightmaxing" as if it's some sort of method. Then the same rate of people who can genetically grow tall, grow tall, the rest are either just below/above average, average height or shorter. If a person who was always going to grow past 6'0 takes HGH as a teenager to "heightmax", then everyone dives headfirst into the delusion to keep their own hopes alive. For the others who waste their money on tons of peptides and growth factors and don't grow tall, they're ignored. The height "bell curve" is still the same; a normal distribution around the average height of the specific race/culture/country.

Hate to give you the real "blackpill" here. But it's just complete rubbish. Everytime I see someone talking about taking MK-677 or some GHRPs or ANYTHING, thinking they can control a spurt in their height growth, I cry, laugh and smash my head off the computer all at the same time. It's literally the biggest bullshit ever but the reason I'm not more candid about this is because I know I'm never going to change anyone's perspective because the belief is entirely fueled by the emotion of the person who wants to grow taller. No one wanting to grow taller will ever fully accept that it's not possible, and I understand why, emotion is really powerful. Look it's all pretty obvious. You can check my post history of everytime I talked about heightmaxing. You'll know the objective truth about it. A few times I tried to bluepill/comfort guys who spent like $20k on HGH because I didn't want to be a dick and make them feel more shit; so I said something along the lines of insinuating "Yeah you have a chance of growing taller"... Trying to not lie and not be a dick at the same time. I had people on this forum ask me the same questions about height over and over again. I'd always give them the same answer, the answer they didn't want to hear. Told people not to waste money on substances. The same people (multiple people) would come back and rephrase the same question looking for me to give the answer they wanted to hear. I kept giving the truthful answer until everyone stopped asking me about it.

Believing in heightmaxing is akin to believing you can consult an electrician to rewire your brain. Neither of them work, there's just no way it works.

So many things work. But controlling your height to grow to societies perception of ideal height is just not possible. Gene editing via CRISPR is possible. Hair loss cure is here. Rheumatoid Arthritis cure is here. Just not the heightmaxing thing man. It's not even a cope because it's not even a fucking thing. It's an abstract design of fantasy and delusion fueled by synonymous panic, rage, anxiety among people who aren't content with their height.

Yes.

I heightmaxed on weed, alcohol and benzos because I grew whilst taking drugs. I'm calling these drugs "the heightmaxing stack", will make a mega thread soon. And yes, I have 100% certainty that I can attribute the growth to these drugs.

Anyone who doubts me just fuck off man , fuck off wah wah , I know I can do this and it's real. Just take CJC997987548967894784979956957965965965965965496 MK8597497498749847, Pharma IGF1 Pharma HGH and follow all the heightmaxing threads!

Blackpill
Choosing to acknowledge uncomfortable truths to give you a method to work with objective realities of life in a never ending attempt to improve yourself rather than filling your thoughts with comforting lies that will obstruct you from improving your self, keeping you confused and naive as to why things are more difficult for you than others living in the same world.
Bruh no, alcohol and the others you mentioned stunt your growth. You were destined to be 6'2", probably a bit taller.

Just wondering why do you say this? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I’m wondering if you have any evidence for this
I don't, so if you want to use them you can. @turkproducer goes for you too. It could work idk, I don't want to be responsible for your height.

Yes.

Blackpill
Hey I saw this and your reply in the other thread - I don’t have time to respond right now but I will when I can

Bruh no, alcohol and the others you mentioned stunt your growth. You were destined to be 6'2", probably a bit taller.

I don't, so if you want to use them you can. @turkproducer goes for you too. It could work idk, I don't want to be responsible for your height.
My mum and dad are both 5'7. I was talking about the alcohol/weed etc satirically to prove that correlation!=causation. Truth is, nobody knows what height anyone was "destined to be". Everyone just has all these different guesses backed up by nothing. We don't even know what genes are involved in final adult height, or if there's any gene expression related to final height, or anything. We don't know anything. Literally. People are still trying to find out what genetic factors determine height and nobody has even scratched the surface. The main assumption is that expression from a gene called "High-mobility group AT-hook 2" during the early stages of childhood development is at least one of the genetic determinants for human height, but even that is pretty baseless. But it makes more sense. I was relatively taller than my peers in early childhood (like age 5, way before puberty), and am relatively taller than people now. Really nobody knows, and I'm sure there's armies of scientists carrying out tests and researching all day everyday to find some sort of answer. But so far, nobody knows anything. There's nothing concrete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
My mum and dad are both 5'7. I was talking about the alcohol/weed etc satirically to prove that correlation!=causation. Truth is, nobody knows what height anyone was "destined to be". Everyone just has all these different guesses backed up by nothing. We don't even know what genes are involved in final adult height, or if there's any gene expression related to final height, or anything. We don't know anything. Literally. People are still trying to find out what genetic factors determine height and nobody has even scratched the surface. The main assumption is that expression from a gene called "High-mobility group AT-hook 2" during the early stages of childhood development is at least one of the genetic determinants for human height, but even that is pretty baseless. But it makes more sense. I was relatively taller than my peers in early childhood (like age 5, way before puberty), and am relatively taller than people now. Really nobody knows, and I'm sure there's armies of scientists carrying out tests and researching all day everyday to find some sort of answer. But so far, nobody knows anything. There's nothing concrete.
Makes sense, I'm 5'11" but both of my parents are 5', which doesn't make sense.

But that would still mean you were destined to be that height, it wasn't because of any cope.

• Woah
Reactions: Newguyaround
Makes sense, I'm 5'11" but both of my parents are 5', which doesn't make sense.

But that would still mean you were destined to be that height, it wasn't because of any cope.
Luck and genetics? Or more rationally, from what we know, just luck and not even genetics....

Destined schmestined, nobody actually knows anything about how it works. Be happy you grew tall, and if you didn't, don't ruin your mind by thinking height is something that can be "fixed/adjusted". Even the neurodegenerative and cosmetic effects of aging can be REVERSED. But unfortunately height can't be controlled as if you're Super Mario about to step on one of those mushrooms that turns him into a giant.

Yes.

Blackpill
would it actually be smart to make a kid/your kid undergo HGH therapy between age of 0 -12, because the natural HGH is most immense there

Luck and genetics? Or more rationally, from what we know, just luck and not even genetics....

Destined schmestined, nobody actually knows anything about how it works. Be happy you grew tall, and if you didn't, don't ruin your mind by thinking height is something that can be "fixed/adjusted". Even the neurodegenerative and cosmetic effects of aging can be REVERSED. But unfortunately height can't be controlled as if you're Super Mario about to step on one of those mushrooms that turns him into a giant.
It is what it is

All I know is I better be 6 ft. I'll be the tallest curry I know, and I'll be taller than almost all people in NYC.

• +1
Reactions: x30001