[Serious] Lookism/blackpill is seriously starting to mess me up.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I look in a mirror/reflective surface with every chance I get and analyze closely every single flaw I have and how it could be better. These past couple of days I always feel like shit, not only because I think 24/7 that I just didn't make the cut, that I am not good enough but also for not having a girlfriend/hookup up until this point. I'm also past the face analyzing part, before that I thought "At least I was fucking lucky with the height part" but I'm starting to doubt even that. The only thing I can do now is to just keep going but I'm having a hard time finding motivation to move forward. I always had self-esteem issues and I feel like they got worse over time due to blackpill exposure. Just something I wanted to talk about. Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Bur_01, CupOfCoffee and 7 others
you are weak

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 656
take a break if you think it would help bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Blitz
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I look in a mirror/reflective surface with every chance I get and analyze closely every single flaw I have and how it could be better.

thats what happen to me months ago browsing this site

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Insomniac, Bluepill and 1 other person
you are weak
iu

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 206 and dogtown
Is it still happening? Did you manage to stop doing it?
not that intense for now
i lose my weight lol, you have no idea how ugly i am when im fat and bloated,
now im just kinda just cope those "have to surgery's flaw" as small and not important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, adrianolm, Deleted member 1089 and 3 others
Do you even use psl forums if you don’t look at your self in every reflection

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, mojopin, Bur_01 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Blitz and Deleted member 656
Chill dude... we all past through this... the positive side of this is that if we ascend, we'll enjoy the life...
you're 18 yo and 6' tall, jesus christ, you are just one step to be accepted, even if i didn't see you tho'

Mostly i know that once you know the truth, you will never see the things like before... no love, no sure that a woman will stay with you, you are just a piece of meat, bones and genes.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Blitz
Chill dude... we all past through this... the positive side of this is that if we ascend, we'll enjoy the life...
you're 18 yo and 6' tall, jesus christ, you are just one step to be accepted, even if i didn't see you tho'

Mostly i know that once you know the truth, you will never see the things like before... no love, no sure that a woman will stay with you, you are just a piece of meat, bones and genes.
Appreciate your response man, It's just starting to get to me and I don't know why. Maybe I'll consider taking a break and have some time for myself.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Yeah op but imagine if u were a subhuman, its a god mode difficulty to exist.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Blitz
who's this guy?
he may be low t and stuff, but it's gl, i saw many women dripping for people like this
Did you see many women dripping for people like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bur_01, SeiGun, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
Yeah, i guess theres a bright side but over exposure to constant over analyzing model features messes you up.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, androidcel and hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and dodt
legit whenever I pass by somebody better looking I think MOGS ME, and whenever I pass by an incel I think MOG MOG MOG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel, Unmasked and 3 others
that's true.
So don't put you down so easily... for what then? Women? Fuck them (in any way lol)

legit whenever I pass by somebody better looking I think MOGS ME, and whenever I pass by an incel I think MOG MOG MOG
I do that all the fucking time. Every time I pass by a person I analyze his facial features like a fucking machine.

• +1
Reactions: Unmasked, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
The blackpill is the painful truth but at least it’s better than a comforting lie.

We all do this boyo

Not looking at your reflection will make you happier

Stop taking life that seriously

OP, @Blitz you need to stop thinking that physique is everything. Whether you are in college or in professional world. Stop. Look around you. Life is not tinder. There are beautiful women with average guys and average guys that get ONS in the real world. I agree that blackpill is truth in some extent but you need to learn how to behave with other animals. And this is not going to happen looking in the mirror or scrolling this website. You can become attractive in the way you are speaking, making ppl comfortable around you, showing true male behaviour, being low inhib.

If you know how to behave you can live an happy life without being chad. Even if I agree being chad will put tou on easy mode with life.

Wake up and get after it.