Serious question

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I pretty much weigh about 270 pounds and my height is 5’11. What do you guys think would be recommended healthy weight for me?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 283
Lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Ethnicsmatter and DeformAspergerCel
YOULL BE FAT AND VIRGIN FOR LIFE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, dogtown and Deleted member 470
like 160ish

gymcel while losing weight so you will have not be fucking anorectic looking after losing weight srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Its not about weight, its about body fat percentage. Try to aim for 10%. There is a calculator on lyle mcdonalds website where you can see your estimated body weight at a certain percentage.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
you are by far the most retarded user on the forum.

unless its a larp, in that case its a bad one

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, DeformAspergerCel and dogtown
you are by far the most retarded user on the forum.

unless its a larp, in that case its a bad one
Just answer the question, bitch nigga, and stop talking shit.

just starve nigger

starve yourself on 500 calories or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, dogtown and DeformAspergerCel
JEFF SEID'S BEST PHYSIQUE WAS 5'10 180 SHREDDED, YOU CAN DO IT BRAH, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol after my water fast that brought me down from 252lbs to 210lbs I started doing 23:1 if and eating keto

Its not about weight, its about body fat percentage. Try to aim for 10%. There is a calculator on lyle mcdonalds website where you can see your estimated body weight at a certain percentage.
Goal Weight = Current Lean Body Mass / (1-Goal Body Fat percentage as a decimal)
Good.

The age you become an adult in the United States.
You should be 165-175lbs

Just answer the question, bitch nigga, and stop talking shit.
Other people answered.
JFL @ you for being an attention whore, you crave attention and people cussing at you because you dont have any irl friends or motherly love.
Yeah, keep coping with our free dopamine and go ahead and swear at me like that is going to change your pathetic life. No one cares about you and that's the sad truth.

I pretty much weigh about 270 pounds and my height is 5’11. What do you guys think would be recommended healthy weight for me?
Probably about 160.
I'm 6'3-6.4 and 170 should be considered low bf for me.
I feel like that’s skinny. I wanna be the perfect weight.
It really isn't that skinny,considering your height.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Im 5"11 and weight 150 pounds. Small ass frame though.
Anywhere between 150 and 170 is fine by me

ded srs, coach?

Other people answered.
JFL @ you for being an attention whore, you crave attention and people cussing at you because you dont have any irl friends or motherly love.
Yeah, keep coping with our free dopamine and go ahead and swear at me like that is going to change your pathetic life. No one cares about you and that's the sad truth.
You could think that, buddy boyo.

I feel like that’s skinny. I wanna be the perfect weight.
Just lol 160 is not "skinny" you must underestimate just how much fat you currently have in your body. And at 160 you'll be skinny fat anyway considering you have never picked up a weight in your life and probably have next to no muscle.

Just lol 160 is not "skinny" you must underestimate just how much fat you currently have in your body. And at 160 you'll be skinny fat anyway considering you have never picked up a weight in your life and probably have next to no muscle.
This. It doesn't matter about being too skinny lil peep at 6'1 and like 135 lbs mogged tf out of people.
I would recommend going to 145 or something and you'll be a good size.
160-70 in anything but lean muscle is like a dad bod

165-175 with muscle, 160 you will be skinnyfat if youre 270 but fucking hell lose weight it will help you massively

160, I weight 170 lbs at 6"2