Serious replies only (no toxicity please)

A

Artturih

Silver
So I was wondering, how come a look like two complete different individuals in different light?

Also, I was thinking about doing a nose job and maybe hairline reduction and then I would be pretty happy about myself.

I did an edit on myself and I feel like I would look much better.

My crappy edit:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I look like two complete different individuals in different light
this is a massive over exaggeration. There is a very small difference.

• +1
Reactions: Artturih
That's your perception. You look more or less the same, coming from someone who's never seen you before.
But yes, lighting can make a massive difference in your looks in extreme cases.

Your hairline isn't TOO bad, at least with the cover-up you're using.

You're going to want to train that neck, looks twinkish af.
Also, hop on tretinoin for skin ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Artturih
this is a massive over exaggeration. There is a very small difference.
Cos I thought I look good in the left one but like crap on the right.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
That's your perception. You look more or less the same, coming from someone who's never seen you before.
But yes, lighting can make a massive difference in your looks in extreme cases.

Your hairline isn't TOO bad, at least with the cover-up you're using.

You're going to want to train that neck, looks twinkish af.
Haha, ok

Looks like you have acne gotta skinmaxx with some tret to ascend

• +1
I feel like my nose and chin looks much better in the left one, I hope that is me irl, I have kinda lost myself cos I always look different depending on the light and it makes me so insecure cos in some light I look rly good and in some rly bad.

u look handsome and unique my son, just be nice and confident to girls and they will like u!!! -mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, diggbicc and Artturih
You have really nice Caucasian orbitals. Save the entire best of the best section to a hard drive or something and leave this forum

• +1
"I feel like my nose and chin looks much better in the left one, I hope that is me irl, I have kinda lost myself cos I always look different depending on the light and it makes me so insecure cos in some light I look rly good and in some rly bad."

they look the same to me dude

leave your nose alone, its a nice nose; its normal, no weirdness to it whatsoever. :)

• +1
they look the same to me dude
Interesting, I see huge differences but maybe I'm the only one if I concentrate only on my nose lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Interesting, I see huge differences but maybe I'm the only one if I concentrate only on my nose lol
look, if you wanna see yourself accurately as in how others see you then make sure to take a picture in the daylight, the lightnings inside your room will make it different. but overall youre not ugly at all and you should be having a gf already lol
Thank u bro :)
youre welcome bro :D

• +1
look, if you wanna see yourself accurately as in how others see you then make sure to take a picture in the daylight, the lightnings inside your room will make it different. but overall youre not ugly at all and you should be having a gf already lol

Haha, yea, I had a pretty gf we broke up from long relationship and my self esteem is kinda low cos I know that the whole world revolves around looks.

• +1

Also, thank u bro.

• +1
Haha, yea, I had a pretty gf we broke up from long relationship and my self esteem is kinda low cos I know that the whole world revolves around looks.
bro if anything you should be glad it revolves around looks because youve got the looks! haha. now me on the other hand? different story :p
Also, thank u bro.
youre welcome bro. :) i think good advice would be to leave this site behind because theres some crazy people here and you may be influenced by them in a negative way that will mess up your head as well. its happened to many people.

Woah, thank you for the tip!!

I look much better, there's a bit distortion, but now I look more like how I want to look like if I look like this I don't think I need any surgeries.

Notice how my chin and nose completely changed (tried to get the pic from the same angle

• +1
bro if anything you should be glad it revolves around looks because youve got the looks! haha. now me on the other hand? different story :p

youre welcome bro. :) i think good advice would be to leave this site behind because theres some crazy people here and you may be influenced by them in a negative way that will mess up your head as well. its happened to many people.
Ok, thank u bro!

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Artturih and Deleted member 6723
bro i think thats the best pic youve posted so far haha. indeed you look better in natural lightning which is great news for you. you definitely dont need any surgeries!
Ok, thank u bro!
youre welcome bro! forget about this site and get a new pretty gf. you did it once you can surely do it again :)

bro i think thats the best pic youve posted so far haha. indeed you look better in natural lightning which is great news for you. you definitely dont need any surgeries!

youre welcome bro! forget about this site and get a new pretty gf. you did it once you can surely do it again :)
Thank you bro...

• +1
So I was wondering, how come a look like two complete different individuals in different light?

Also, I was thinking about doing a nose job and maybe hairline reduction and then I would be pretty happy about myself.

I did an edit on myself and I feel like I would look much better.

My crappy edit:

where are the pictures nigga

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Thank god I removed them before these people XDD
Its over for shy subhumans

• JFL
Thank you bro...
youre welcome bro! btw if you do get that pretty gf, ask if she got a pretty friend who wouldnt mind an ugly pakistani guy (me!)

youre welcome bro! btw if you do get that pretty gf, ask if she got a pretty friend who wouldnt mind an ugly pakistani guy (me!)
Hahaha, sure bro. I live in Finland tho.

• Love it
Hahaha, sure bro. I live in Finland tho.
hahah thanks bro :p and cool! i live in the netherlands :) ever been here? if not you should come someday. i live in rotterdam myself, ive been to amsterdam but i didnt really like it.. rotterdam is more modern since it was bombed in ww2 by the nazis lol

hahah thanks bro :p and cool! i live in the netherlands :) ever been here? if not you should come someday. i live in rotterdam myself, ive been to amsterdam but i didnt really like it.. rotterdam is more modern since it was bombed in ww2 by the nazis lol
Hahaha, No, I haven't rly been traveling that much unfortunately